Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Okay.. just freekin' gross !!

Posted by starlady 
Okay.. just freekin' gross !!
September 25, 2014
While shopping today I was walking to my car with a cart full. I couldn't see the pavement dirrectly in front of me. I stepped on something squishy. Looked down 'POOPIE DIAPER' !!!! Luckly I didn't get any on my shoe but... ewwwww! It had been raining so those little gel capsules that are inside those super aborbant butt wraps were all swollen up.. and, at first I wondered 'what the hell is that?' Crap.. yuck! I pick up after my dogs and these moos leave these things in parking lots??? What's wrong with people?
Re: Okay.. just freekin' gross !!
September 25, 2014
Yecchhh! Leave it to breeders to think the entire world is their sewer.
September 25, 2014
Found one of those in the parking lot at work, dangerously close to my truck. Even worse, apparently some poor sap had run it over and all the contents had spattered out in every direction. Probably the same disgusting trolls who do this will be the first to complain about the shopping carts being 'too dirty for their kids and food' after another customer has had their pet dog or monkey in it. (Yes, we used to have a couple who routinely carried in a Capuchin monkey shopping with them. Haven't seem them in a long while.)
September 25, 2014
OH NO!!!

Wash your shoes off with bleach just to be sure!!! You could just put a little bleach water in a shallow 'tray' or something - to rinse off the bottoms.

I am EXTREMELY paranoid of germs!!!
September 26, 2014
Regular littering isn't enough for the filthy turds...they have to go full biohazard in the middle of parking lots. Doesn't take a genius to figure out who's trashing the environment. Ick. Wash (or possibly burn) yo' shoes.
September 26, 2014
Eh.. I've stepped in dog poo so often it's not a problem. (worked at a couple vet clinics) Shoes clean (think of all the other stuff they step into) and I am not a germaphobe but I do hate when those kinds of people who preach to me about how PMYABP do crap like this (pun intended)
September 26, 2014
I've seen this in parking lots many times and it's just plain disgusting. I remember once in college, I saw a toddler urinating in a parking lot and his parents were right there encouraging it. This incident happened over 20 years ago so it's nothing new.
September 26, 2014
I once saw one of those poopy, leaking specials sitting on a spent dinner plate in a Denny's.

(Vomiting in 3...2...1...)

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
September 26, 2014
craftyzits
I once saw one of those poopy, leaking specials sitting on a spent dinner plate in a Denny's.

(Vomiting in 3...2...1...)

Goes to show you that breeders are fucking disgusting animals. But at least the hazard was visible, unlike the 'shitty diaper in a metal tea dispenser' story most of us have seen here... *shudder*

Nevertheless, if I had caught the offending breeders, I would have charged them for the dish(es) that had to be thrown away, due to SHIT contamination!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login