Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another gross moo obsessed with her he-loaf

Posted by aliceblue 
Another gross moo obsessed with her he-loaf
September 20, 2014
Thankfully no discussion of her loaf's penis or dating him but the instant connection at the moment of his birth is pretty vomit inducing. These cows are just not right. :crz

i-dont-love-my-son-more-but-i-do-love-him-differently
Re: Another gross moo obsessed with her he-loaf
September 20, 2014

He was mine. My boy. Forever

I hate this attitude. It's another human being, not your fucking ipad. He's NOT yours forever. You just get to raise him for a while.

The whole thing just reads really Oedipal and weird.

Also, from the comments:

It's been my experience that girls love their mothers but boys are IN love with their mothers. It's the same with little girls and their dad's.

two faces puking

My girl can afford to have fun many more years till she finds a man who can rein her in.

The Magdalene Laundry called, they want their nun back.
September 20, 2014
It's a culturally-brainwashed straight woman's deepest desire: Here's a male who will never leave me and will love me forever. Only problem is he's your goddamned child!

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
September 20, 2014
Just reading the commentary here is enough. Not going to read the article! ::brbl
September 20, 2014
Miss_Hannigan
It's a culturally-brainwashed straight woman's deepest desire: Here's a male who will never leave me and will love me forever. Only problem is he's your goddamned child!

This might be another flim-flam story; there aren't that many women who post about their mother-in-laws going this far; but it makes for entertaining reading.

LINK

First, Mommy puts a GPS app on Son's phone

Then I'm playing with DH 's phone Because mine had no battery and I wanted to use Pinterest and I see this weird app so I thought it was a new game and ask "what's life 360 " he says " idfk click it and stands next to me " it's a gps app his mom put on his phone when he probably left it charging in the kitchen on one of our movie nights with SIL !!!

When he deletes it, and Mumsy finds out, she goes BSC (bat shit crazy)

Update: DH got of the phone with his mom, she's having a tantrum because he deleted the gps app (she caught on quick) and says " THAT LITTLE GIRL CANT KEEP YOU SAFE YOURE MY BABY MINE AND I HAVE TO KNOW WHERE YOU ARE WHAT IF YOU ARE DEAD SHE WONT SAVE YOU I KNOW YOU TOOK ME OFF YOUR LIFE INSURANCE I KNOW IT HOW COULD YOU IM GOING THERE TO GIVE THAT CHILD A GOOD BIG REALITY CHECK "
September 20, 2014
I'm an evil person but I so do love the horrible in-law stories.

eating popcorn
September 20, 2014
These obsessed moos are creepy as shit. She's probably gonna end up like Kelly Lumadue, a Florida sex pervert who fucked a 5-year-old boy on videotape. (The twisted bitch was so casual about her criminal acts that she put the tapes on the curb for trash pickup, instead of destroying them in the fireplace. Because of that, her sick acts came to light, and she is now serving a life sentence, without possibility of parole.)
September 20, 2014
Annnnnnnnd once again I call BULLSHIT!

:BS

Damn. There goes my afternoon sad smiley

Update :

She came at my DH and tackled him and sprained his wrist I heard him scream in pain and I went grabbed a bat idk what got into me but I went into survival mode and basically kicked her of DH and then DH got up grabbed her and pushed her out the cops came and she was hysterical " he's mine come home to mommy please she will never take care of you like I can and we can get my baby later please " my DH couldn't handle hearing the crazy and said " you'll be hearing from our lawyer you psyco don't ever contact me or my wife again " she screams as the police are handcuffing her " I'll be back" In the process of her being locked out and the cops coming she tried breaking windows ruining our lawn and breaking patio furniture . We have only lived here a week befor we left and stayed at a hotel because we couldn't deal with her anymore
September 20, 2014
That was an entertaining read, but I'm kinda thinking that section gets trolled a lot.
What young couple who was poor enough to need to live with the crazy MIL to save up for a down payment on a house they just moved in to has enough money in the weeks afterwards for the kind of upgrades that BBC poster has been writing about?
I mean, yeah she mentions a CC, but that is such a stupid move, racking up credit... I think it might be a Casa.com shill because the thread ends up pimping the related site diapers.com.
And I got a lot of spam and junk mail about this cluster of sites, there was Casa, diapers, and two others at the time I was getting spammed. Kitchen wares and clothing I believe.

Skeptical Presto is skeptical...
September 20, 2014
Presto
Skeptical Presto is skeptical...

Yeah, when the pregnant daughter-in-law goes Ninja .......... drinking coffee

There are stories on that site less bloviated and more believable that illustrate how some women just can't let go of their Precious Little Boy. Worse, the men trot out the tired line "I don't want to be put in the middle." Dude, there's this thing called 'cleave and leave.' It's a mark of maturity when you let go of Mama's apron strings and forge an adult relationship with a non-genetically related (usually) woman. You can't be mummy's little boy and a husband as well.
September 20, 2014
There was this immediate bond and connection — something that didn’t feel as powerful with the girls.

More goddamn favoritism. And who names their baby "Macks"? hitting over the head with a hammer
September 22, 2014
trance formation usa
There was this immediate bond and connection — something that didn’t feel as powerful with the girls.

More goddamn favoritism. And who names their baby "Macks"? hitting over the head with a hammer
Trendeigh name! Why spell it "Max," that's so 1990s!face saying 'error'r

That was a disturbing read, for sure. Moo sounds like she has some issues, and you can bet her girls will eventually figure out they aren't as spayshul as Little Brother. I feel bad for them, frankly.

It takes a child to raze a village.
Anonymous User
September 22, 2014
I think w/ so much singlemomdom happening these days that moos think the kids, boy or girl, are gonna be their bestie, substitue confidant, child, everything. They are gonna go thru life together hand in hand instead of having real friends or a spouse to do things w/ . They center their lives around it. It is so very sad and self-limiting. Even a spouse cant be your everything.
September 26, 2014
"My husband and I weren't even trying for a third child..." my ass. If you are still fertile, having sex and not using birth control, you are trying. At least, you're not not trying. They went on til they had a boy. One they could handicap right from birth by naming him Macks. SERIOUSLY?
September 27, 2014
It's a case of "Equal but Separate" when they say they love their kids "in a different way, but not more because he's a boy". These he-loaf obsessed cows are worse than the men who insist they keep "trying" for the golden boy. It at least makes sense when a male wants another male in the famblee, but when the Moo does it's out of a gross repressed romantic desire of some sort where she's seeking some sort of unnatural control.

------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- ------- -------
If YOU are the "exception" to what I am saying, then why does my commentary bother you so much?
I don't hate your kids, I HATE YOU!
September 27, 2014
Why didn't sonny boy have his own cell phone that Mommy couldn't touch. My guess is, Mommy bought and pays the cell phone bill. You can not install GPS on a cell not in your name. She needs to run away. He needs to pay for his own cell phone. Moo needs therapy.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login