Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1972 Chevy Equinox

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
1972 Chevy Equinox
November 10, 2006
The co-worker is kind of flaky. It never occurred to her that maybe I'm buying it because I like the ride! Sure, it's nice to have extra space to haul stuff, but the stuff's not going to be kids! There are people who drive SUVs that don't have kids. (She's also the type that's like, "Oh, if it's in God's plan it'll happen). I don't know about God, but kids aren't in MY plan!
CFScorpio
1972 Chevy Equinox
November 09, 2006
That is the dumbest thing I've ever heard! I know sometimes people will buy a big house prior to "starting a family", but what a weird ASSumption about your choice of car!

How dumb would that be to buy a large vehicle BEFORE having kids, if your sole purpose was to transport kids in it? It would be 9 months before the baby is born, then it's a little baby for, like, a year, in which case it doesn't take up a lot of room in a car because it's a BABY! Do breeders really buy SUVs and MooVans TWO WHOLE YEARS before the first kid is born?
Re: 1972 Chevy Equinox
November 09, 2006
Breeders have no brains inside their head. They will find any excuse in the book to try and to get everyone to breed, even if they don't want to.

lab mom
Anonymous User
November 09, 2006
Apparently, it destroys your brain cells!
Anonymous User
November 09, 2006
I saw an ad in the paper not long ago, someone selling a nice sports car. It was an '06, not many miles. Reasong given that they were having a baby.

My only thought was "hm, they just bought this car, it hasn't many miles....doesn't sound like they were planning for a kid, I bet somebody was an ACCIDENT!!" And laughed my ass off.
Anonymous User
November 09, 2006
I guess they spent too much time fooling around in the backseat!
November 09, 2006
After DH and I bought a new smaller sporty like car that was two door and for 4 passengers 2 years ago, my moo SIL who knew we were CF commented that the car was small and probably wouldn't fit at that time DH's 4 year-old niece's damn car seat in the back. My DH replied that he didn't buy the car to transport family members, but to transport us! Breeders are idiots. Why the hell would my stupid single moo SIL think that we would by a damn car to catter to fit a damn family member's kid car seat in the back? The car is for us!! Who gives a f*** if DH's damn niece's car seat fit in the back. If it doesn't, too f***en bad!
GreenGrass
November 09, 2006
Ugh, this reminds me of a 22 year old co-irker I had last year. She was pretty much a newlywed but wouldn't STFU about Baybeeees. She was a typical wannamoo, and in typical wannamoo fashion, she bought an overpriced S-moo-V that I can only assume she got because she was trying to kickstart her image as a future Soccer Mommy. Of course, she got pregnant soon after (and I left that job, just in time). Every time I saw her poor pussy-whipped husband, all I could think was, I wonder if he knows how she always brags about spending his money?
November 09, 2006
That's like my Grandma giving me shit because of my Civic Coupe. She likes it better when my Aunt picks her up in her Mazda Millennia. Well, guess what? It's MY fucking car, alright? And I paid for every penny of it, OK? And it was NOT to be a damn taxy cab for relatives!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login