Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wording, bitch. WORDING

Posted by Dorisan 
Wording, bitch. WORDING
October 01, 2014
Gave herself away with this line

I am so deeply in love with my son and though I really love my husband, I just do t think I can give up my dreams for him.

two faces puking

http://community.babycenter.com/post/a52614202/i_want_another_baby_and_my_husband_doesnt

Woman wants another baby. Husband went crackers after they had the first one and, upon recovery, professed an adamant wish to not have anymore kids.

Haven't read the entire thread, but the advice starts out sensible: don't oops the guy. Someone asked if the stress of becoming a father caused his breakdown? OP answers

Partially and he is seeing a therapist now

If one kid sent him down a black hole, imagine what two (the second possibly a trick baby) will do.

:::back to reading the thread:::

ETA more: woooo. A breeder who posts something that one of us would say. What a rare creature

If you would destroy your son's world and throw away a good man you love for a baby you don't even know, you are behaving like a very foolish person. Its just totally bizarre to tear a family apart to create a bigger family. Its caring more about a fictional baby than real life people.
Re: Wording, bitch. WORDING
October 02, 2014
That last comment-- "Its caring more about a fictional baby than real life people"-- is what I always think of when people say not having a child is selfish. How do breeders not understand the difference between people who exist and "people" who don't?
October 02, 2014
It is mind-blowing to me that children are considered a more important "dream" than other things. I mean, a desired child doesn't exist, right? So how can it trumps real-life people?

There are a grand total of two sane people in that thread. But I honestly think he is better off without her. Anybody who thinks that a potential person is more important than me, a real person, is not somebody I want as a partner.

“I was talking about children that have not been properly house-trained. Left to their own impulses and indulged by doting or careless parents almost all children are yahoos. Loud, selfish, cruel, unaffectionate, jealous, perpetually striving for attention, empty-headed, for ever prating or if words fail them simply bawling, their voices grown huge from daily practice: the very worst company in the world. But what I dislike even more than the natural child is the affected child, the hulking oaf of seven or eight that skips heavily about with her hands dangling in front of her -- a little squirrel or bunny-rabbit -- and prattling away in a baby's voice.”

― Patrick O'Brian, The Truelove

lib'-er-ty: the freedom given to you to make the wrong decision, based on the reasoned belief that you will normally make the right one.
October 02, 2014
I read the entire thread to see if she posted anything else and apparently he is not interested in fatherhood.
From that I assume that having a child caused 80-90 percent of the mental breakdown. I wonder if he was a fence-sitter or one of those who bought the "children will always make you happy" BS. She knew all her life she wanted to be a mommy, he probably said okay because "all women want babies".

On one side, I think that she's pretty selfish and treats a serious relationship like a casual one.
On the other side, if you're not happy in a relationship, you should leave.

So she leaves, goes through the emotional process of divorce and will immediately jump into the dating world again?
"Oh I just divorced my husband yesterday. Tee hee hee!" Sounds to me like she didn't love him much after the 1st child was born.
She has 10 years until the ol' humid well dries. Why do I have a small feeling she might go as far as to oops to tie the man down.

And in all this mess, the child will suffer either way. Whether she stays resenting her husband and him not caring for his child. Or if she divorces and goes out every night to find a better father for her next children.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
October 02, 2014
So this woman's 'dreams' are more important than her husband's life, mental health, etc? I couldn't imagine sacrificing my relationship with Mr. M6 for some stupid 'dream' that I may have. Putting an imaginary person in front of a real, existing man who loves you is foul and evil if you ask me.

I see another single moo on the horizon.

ETA: I totally agree with the poster who reminded this bitch that a divorcee with kids isn't exactly the most desirable thing on the dating market. Haha! Truth hurts.
October 02, 2014
my mom had a saying, and I've added to it...
'they don't get that way in one generation...and they don't get that way overnight
italics is my addition.
chances are this guy was nutso to begin with, but these girls are so desperate for a baby, they overlook all sorts of red flags.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
October 03, 2014
I would go so far as to suggest that the guy isn't the only one with mental problems. She's selfish to a truly alarming degree.
October 03, 2014
This woman is a typical example of someone who only thinks with her uterus.

Giving up her husband just for the opportunity to breed is ridiculous, but what can we expect out of someone who ONLY functions based on her instinct? Not a whole lot.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login