Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I love it when animal rescue tells it like it is (dumped dog)

Posted by Dorisan 
I love it when animal rescue tells it like it is (dumped dog)
October 08, 2014
I'm on a couple of FB groups devoted to getting the word out about dogs on death row. This one popped up this morning. Good news is that the Pittie has been found a new home.

Too bad that the rescue doesn't publish the name of the people who dumped him. I know that such a practice would be bad for rescue as a whole, but there needs to be a Wall of Shame for these people

Someone chose a brat over this sweetie? :crz

Innocent young dog thrown away to die because of a permanent shit-stain.

People like that need to be harassed for the rest of their lives. I'm glad the rescue told the truth.

I read a comment on Dogster.com (I can't recall what the article was being commented on) recently from a woman who said her pediatrician told her to get rid of all pets before BAYBEEEEE was born. She thought that was idiotic and didn't do it and pets and kid are fine. Think of that kind of evil advice coming from a doctor?

Fuck these hateful, pet-murdering parents.
Re: I love it when animal rescue tells it like it is (dumped dog)
October 08, 2014
Dorisan
I'm on a couple of FB groups devoted to getting the word out about dogs on death row. This one popped up this morning. Good news is that the Pittie has been found a new home.

Too bad that the rescue doesn't publish the name of the people who dumped him. I know that such a practice would be bad for rescue as a whole, but there needs to be a Wall of Shame for these people

Someone chose a brat over this sweetie? :crz

I hate breeders. Hate them so much.
October 08, 2014
This is absolutely disgusting. Abandoning an innocent pup because of a stupid loaf. These breeders should be publicized and blacklisted from ever owning another pet, because they're sure to dump that off, too.

Breeders don't care about anything but their own DNA replicants. Their pets are nothing but garbage to be dumped at the nearest shelter or abandoned on some country road. I sincerely hope that these breeders get their comeuppance.

Did I mention that I hate breeding scum? angry smiley
October 08, 2014
If pediatricians and other doctors are telling pregnant women to get rid of any pets before having a baby, this is profoundly disturbing news. It is evidence of the control doctors want to have over your lives, especially breeders'.

For some time others have talked about being quizzed by pediatricians about whether there are weapons (i.e., guns) in the house after a baby is born, though this is broadly none of these doctors' business. The idea seems to be that all guns are dangerous and shouldn't be in any home with kyds. Now this idea has been extended to pets.

Someone needs to start calling doctors on this BS.
October 08, 2014
Disgusting. Glad they found someone to adopt it, though.

Anyone who thinks you can't have pets and a baybee at the same time is a dipshit. As long as you're not too lazy to give them both enough care & attention, it will be fine. And if not, well, the pet was there first, soooo…

My parents adopted their first pet (a chocolate lab mix from the humane society) shortly before I was born. So they were dealing with a loaf and a relatively new pet, and it worked fine. When I was two they got another dog so the first one would have another dog to play with, and again, they made it work with two dogs and a toadler. Since then we've always had between two and four dogs. (There are five now, but I'm away at school the majority of the time.) And I'm GLAD my parents raised me around animals, because they taught me to RESPECT them, and that pets are a COMMITMENT, they are part of your family, and they are NOT disposable. :sbx
October 08, 2014
crazy old crone
Innocent young dog thrown away to die because of a permanent shit-stain.

People like that need to be harassed for the rest of their lives. I'm glad the rescue told the truth.

I read a comment on Dogster.com (I can't recall what the article was being commented on) recently from a woman who said her pediatrician told her to get rid of all pets before BAYBEEEEE was born. She thought that was idiotic and didn't do it and pets and kid are fine. Think of that kind of evil advice coming from a doctor?

Fuck these hateful, pet-murdering parents.

My sister had a run in with that. She gave a certain finger to the advice. She, her rat, cat, and dog survived just fine through her first two kyd's babyhoods.

The rat and cat died before the girls left toddlerhood (rats don't live long and that rat wasn't young at girl 2nd's birth) and the cat died age 17 of cancer before child 2. The dog got it from very old age. Sis' dog looked a lot like the little doggie in this thread, except she was black.

Sister had a son, and a whole second set of pets around her little family.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Hey, let's take a page from those forced-birther assholes. Find out who these health so-called-professionals are who are advising that pets be dumped, as well as anyone selfish enough to actually do the dumping.

Picket their offices. Follow them around town when they're driving. Take down names and license plate numbers; take pictures and videos. Throw stuffed animal parts at them, since throwing doll parts at women is apparently okay and not assault. Why should forced-birthers be the only ones to demonstrate contempt for boundaries, common courtesy, or a basic sense of safety?

If the baby-dazzled animal-abusing chucklefucks don't like it, too bad. Bible-beaters can get away with psychotic behavior, so there isn't any logical reason others can't as well.

Screw "being the bigger person". All that does is let abusive types keep right on abusing and thinking they'll never be called out for their shit actions. Speak in a language they can wrap their simple little heads around.
October 08, 2014
A moronic relative recently told me i should get rid of my tarantula collection cuz itd be unsafe for any future children, even if i did its called get a damn lock on the door where i keep the bugs, not hard ppl not hard. Attached are images of my two prettiest ones, jewel and tinkerbelle, if ur afraid of spiders dont look

I also have cats i just keep tgem in a room and close doors so cats cant get in, and we all coexist

October 09, 2014
ladybug2203
A moronic relative recently told me i should get rid of my tarantula collection cuz itd be unsafe for any future children, even if i did its called get a damn lock on the door where i keep the bugs, not hard ppl not hard. Attached are images of my two prettiest ones, jewel and tinkerbelle, if ur afraid of spiders dont look

I also have cats i just keep tgem in a room and close doors so cats cant get in, and we all coexist

Those spiders are beautiful! And spiders can learn to fetch and be tamed just like other pets.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 09, 2014
Theres more smiling smiley it only lets,me attach two tho i have approx 30 (most are still babies)

October 09, 2014
Disgusting. Far too many wannabreeds get puppies/kittens as "baybee practice" then ditch them when they have a human loaf.

I remember my dad telling me "you'll have to get rid of the Rottweiler if you have kids" and saying "well I'll keep the dog and skip the kids then!"
ladybug2203

Those are exquisite! They look like works of art.

You got a bingo that included a suggested pet dumping, that's a talented piece of shit that spewed on you.
I love the colours of the spiders, they looks so amazing!

I would never get rid of any pet for a loaf. I can't exactly understand the reasoning behind dumping your dog simply because you got a loaf. To me, my dog is like a brother I grew up with it. We spent 16 years together, and that has to count for something.
Why don't these people understand that pets are family too?
October 09, 2014
Thanks everyone, i just put my male brazillian pink bloom in his new home (pics attached) he just matured. I want to breed him so badly but unfortunately its arare breed and havent been able to locate anyone with a mature female yet. But hes goegeous (and mean as hell) lol

October 10, 2014
ladybug2203
Thanks everyone, i just put my male brazillian pink bloom in his new home (pics attached) he just matured. I want to breed him so badly but unfortunately its arare breed and havent been able to locate anyone with a mature female yet. But hes goegeous (and mean as hell) lol

For having the brain the size of a poppy seed they do have their little personalities don't they?

:biggrin2

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
October 13, 2014
Oh believe u me they do
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login