Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Famblee Drama

Posted by retro lizard 
Famblee Drama
October 31, 2014
So, my spoiled, pretentious, immature cousin & his naive, impressionable wife, has been staying at his wife's grandparents house with their new careless mistake maggot, because they can't pay for rent, due to it being high around here, & are apparently broke. They are going to Wisconsin to live with her other relatives.

My grandmother was bellowing about how they are leaving with her first great grandmaggot, as if they should stay just so she can play great grandmoo. By no means am I defending these two immature fools in general, but great grandmoo needs to realize that you can't always get what you want & its selfish for her to expect relatives to revolve their lives around her so she can play great grandmoo. She needs to have some gratitude which is something she's terrible at,that they will likely keep in touch with her, send pictures, MAYBE find a way to visit, because she kisses their asses, because her & cousin kiss each other's asses & because of great grandmaggot.

She also said cousin's dad won't allow him to stay for awhile at their house, which has three extra bedrooms, because cousin needs to learn to stand on his own. This is exactly the kind of wake up call this fuckwit & his sycophant needs, & great grandmoo is acting like his dad is being irrational.

I'm not saying his dad is totally innocent, after all, he had a hand in raising him, but he's willing to now make the asshole wake up. Now cousin is a young adult, & he should know better, & needs a wake up call, but that does not negate the fact that people are quick to judge the kids, & act like parents are saints, when the parents are the ones that raised them that way, whether its the kid being a mollycoddled brat, or a kid who is acting out as a result of hidden abuse.

I'm not trying to excuse anyone who uses their problems as an excuse to act like assholes. Anyway, I've never met cousin's naive, impressionable, sycophant, so I only know as much about her as I have said here. Fuckwit cousin, on the other hand, has not matured any since his early teens, & just behaves like an adult version of that, & has always thought his shit is worth its weight in gold, & is a fucking armchair critic, thinking he knows more about everything. I'm sick of this famblee is everything bullshit. Its a dangerous dysfunction enabling mentality.

They need to stop coddling his ass, looking the other way, when he is a dick & never regrets it or apologizes, & just let him figure things out. He can learn the hard way that you need to make your own way. Now he & sycophant are going to be miserable,smug, envious, breeders, which is what they get for being that incredibly irresponsible, although the maggot is going to be caught up in this shit, which sucks. Anyway, I just needed to vent. ranting
Re: Famblee Drama
November 01, 2014
Paragraph breaks will make your story easier to read.
November 01, 2014
Well, shit, I had just heard the story, logged in, & began to unload, before I forgot any details. I suspected this would be a problem. I will be mindful next time I have a lot to say.
November 01, 2014
Good for the dad for (possibly belatedly) forcing the guy to be more responsible and stand on his own two feet.
November 01, 2014
I can see we are going to have some issues like this with my sister. At least the father has woken up and is starting to insist his son take some responsibility, even if it is a bit late.

Breeders, beware, you reap what you sow with your kyds. It's a whole lot easier to put the work in at the start than it is to sort out the problems later. A grown adult acting like a spoilt child is no fun for anyone.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login