Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Nosey Moos guilt me about trick or treat

Posted by blondie 
Nosey Moos guilt me about trick or treat
October 31, 2014
I was outside doing some stuff and two moos were talking on the corner. They waved and approached, telling me they love my "decorations" and that their kids were looking forward to coming to the house for trick or treat and did I have a Haunted House set up inside?! First, the decorations are pure gore, they are not seen well from the road and you would have to come in the driveway to see the details of them. The decorations are for myself and my friends which will be coming over for a small Halloween get together, the theme being bloody tiki bar serving blood pints, bloody marys, blood shots, etc. My "decorations" reflect this, and they are in the window inside the house. Only a couple of pumpkins and flowers are outside.

I told the moos no trick or treat and their faces dropped and they told me their kids would be so disappointed. Then silence, Then they kind of sneer say goodbye and walk away obviously talking about the travesty of my teasing their spawn and not following through. WTF, trying to guilt me?! Their kids had a big Halloween party at the school, I was driving past and there was a lot of stuff going on there. NOt enough? You have to bother ME? I seem to be the only one with actual scary Halloween shit around here, so I guess I'm obligated to entertain the brats, or something. Jesus. Why don't they make a haunted house for their own kyds?

We should have fun drinking blood shots as I tell my tale of angry jealous moos knowing said moos will be hauling whiny, "disappointed" brats around complaining the tiny candy bars sucks. If they could only see my array of treats! I will be watching my house closely for possible revenge vandalism, the party is indoor/outdoor, and will be sure the the Cow pasture on the corner will be able to see all the fun going on at the Adults Only Vampire Bar.
Re: Nosey Moos guilt me about trick or treat
October 31, 2014
Just put my car in the garage and I will head to my basement family room at about 6:00 tonight. I dont even have any decorations out. Luckly I have a pretty nice neighborhood and they'll just assume that I am out for the evening. Some years I give candy and some years I don't. Just don't feel like being interupted this evening.
October 31, 2014
Wait, they want their kids to go into strangers' homes?! I always got the "stranger danger" speech about NEVER going into someone's home, car, etc. ...
October 31, 2014
Sounds like you've got a fun gathering planned, blondie. Enjoy the tasty adult beverages.

Me, I'll be out for drinks with friends for a while (Friday tradition). Mr. Random's on a trip this weekend, so I'm playing pool tonight. We never get any trick or treaters in this condo complex anyway. Very, very few chilluns.
October 31, 2014
blondie
I told the moos no trick or treat and their faces dropped and they told me their kids would be so disappointed. Then silence, Then they kind of sneer say goodbye and walk away obviously talking about the travesty of my teasing their spawn and not following through. WTF, trying to guilt me?! Their kids had a big Halloween party at the school, I was driving past and there was a lot of stuff going on there. NOt enough? You have to bother ME? I seem to be the only one with actual scary Halloween shit around here, so I guess I'm obligated to entertain the brats, or something. Jesus. Why don't they make a haunted house for their own kyds?

You actually heard them saying you teased their kyds and didn't follow through? WTF? They are raising their spawn to go directly to jail for sexual assault. They should be teaching their kids to get over it; not every house is going to fawn over their terrible costumes and give them candy.
October 31, 2014
bop
Wait, they want their kids to go into strangers' homes?! I always got the "stranger danger" speech about NEVER going into someone's home, car, etc. ...

This is not my normal neighborhood. I am working on my parents old house in a different town. They still do trick or treat here and there has been a tradition of some people putting on haunted houses but I don't know if anyone still does it. I have been a fixture here for a while so they have seen me thus I guess I'm not really a stranger but the moos don't come around to say hi unless they want something. Of course the moos n duhs would come into my "Haunted House" too, as the kids never go out alone anymore. They thought it was all for them. It has nothing to do with a fucking haunted house, there are no zombies or skeletons. There is nothing here for kids. It's a goddamn blood stained bar and it's inside my house. Oh yeah, kids do get to hang out at bars now, dumb me, I should have known.

When I used to do trick or treat I made some scary stuff and it was too scary for the little kids, so I didn't do that again, since I preferred the appreciative little kids over the older impolite brats with shit costumes.

TorT is 6-8. LOL, things won't get started till well after that. Maybe we should get all liquored up and knock on moo's door at 2:00 am and invite the famblee to the "haunted house". One of our friends has a prosthetic limb (real one), we could use that for some fun.
October 31, 2014
Add kyds and it becomes a "tiki torture" party.
October 31, 2014
seamstress
You actually heard them saying you teased their kyds and didn't follow through? WTF? They are raising their spawn to go directly to jail for sexual assault. They should be teaching their kids to get over it; not every house is going to fawn over their terrible costumes and give them candy.

My thought was this parallels rapists who think women in skimpy garments are "asking for it". I like to wear short skirts and cute clothes because I like it - it's not for the enjoyment of anyone else. These mood are acting as sickly entitled as rapists who think because you decorate your house/ yourself, the are owed something.
Anonymous User
October 31, 2014
Here in Indiana, I'm enjoying the hell out of a cold, blowing rain, with snow flurries predicted for later tonight. It's pure Schadenfreude, but it should keep the kyds off the street. I don't know how many "trunk or treats" I've seen in the past two weeks. Do they really need more?
October 31, 2014
stillwaters
seamstress

My thought was this parallels rapists who think women in skimpy garments are "asking for it". I like to wear short skirts and cute clothes because I like it - it's not for the enjoyment of anyone else. These mood are acting as sickly entitled as rapists who think because you decorate your house/ yourself, the are owed something.

Yes, that's how it seems. I get if it was a kid themed thing decorated outside with a Trick or Treat banner. I didn't know I had to draw the curtains during the day so there would be no sign of Halloween here unless it was for the chyldren.

They probably think my SO and I are lonely empty nesters or childless so we must be desperately seeking the company of their sneawflaykes, or why would we do a Halloween themed room at all, right? Halloween is for the children. We'll see tonight. devil with smile It might be worth having the police make a visit (old time 4 ft speakers/ surf punk and vintage horror soundtrack music) to show the moos that Halloween ain't just for the kids.

Happy Halloween you CF monsters!
October 31, 2014
moot
Here in Indiana, I'm enjoying the hell out of a cold, blowing rain, with snow flurries predicted for later tonight. It's pure Schadenfreude, but it should keep the kyds off the street. I don't know how many "trunk or treats" I've seen in the past two weeks. Do they really need more?

thumbs upwink

W. Side O'Chi Town here. Wow - RAD weather! 70 mph winds, snow, beaches and parts of LSD closed for 20+ ft waves, and some "Haunted Barge" has SUNK! -

http://wgntv.com/2014/10/31/rough-waves-close-navy-pier-halloween-barge/

This has more info pix and links (site may be of interest to FD and EMS peeps also) - and they say it has *sunk* -

http://www.chicagofiremap.net/2014/10/haunted-house-sinking-at-navy-pier.html

Wow.

Yeah it was REALLY BAD out there today!

People tend to get nutty with Holidays which is why I hole up in my lair for mostly ALL of them!

Crazy bad weather here too. It's ripping off roofs, it's sinking barges. Yikes. Yes I was out earlier - super high winds, really bad, very glad to now be holed up in my cave here! smiling smiley
October 31, 2014
Why can't childfree people have an activity that's theirs without childed people feeling they're owed an invitation?

For Halloween, my mom and I watched the 1968 film "Night of the Living Dead" at our town's theater. Afterwards on the drive homeward, we passed a parking lot where we saw a 20-something moo and a four-year-old boy standing inside a backseat door of her car. The boy was standing in boxer shorts and t-shirt so apparently moo was changing him. It was fucking 43 degrees Fahrenheit outside! Idiot woman! Mr. T: I pitty tha fools
October 31, 2014
The drinks sound super cool, including the Blood shots. What type of recipe are you using for them and the blood pints?

Have fun!

----------------------------------------------
Do not annoy the author, for she may put you in a book and kill you.
November 01, 2014
Hope you had a great childfree night! :beer
November 01, 2014
Even if you did have a haunted house the moos would complain that it's too scawy for bratleigh.

Friend does a haunted garage each year and each year without fail moo takes the younger brat in and shocker it's too scary for the brat and it starts screaming, or moo demands a non scary version. Not gonna happen.
November 01, 2014
Yeah, setting up a haunted house is pretty much a losing proposition, because everyone has different thresholds for "scary". What has other kids jumping in startled, moment-of-panic delight will have another kid peeing his pants and/or having nightmares.

How'd the blood-beverage party go, blondie?
November 02, 2014
Because Halloween is only for the sproggen, right? I'm sure if she brought her spastic little tards in, they'd be horrified and run away screaming while Moo bitches at you that she's going to sue you for permanently scarring her pweshus for life. I wonder if it would have gone over well if you offered her bastards drinks. But seriously, I'm sure there were loads of other people in the neighborhood who were giving out shit for the dumplings. And what exactly was Moo hoping to accomplish by laying guilt on you? Did she think you'd run right out and buy ten pounds of candy just for her kids? Bitch is probably jealous that she can't go to an adult Halloween party because she has to drag her screeching spawn out for their free sugar.

Why don't they make a haunted house for their own kyds?

Because that would require effort, time and money. They won't take the brats to a public haunted house because they don't want to pay to get in just to have to drag their bastards out kicking and screaming because the wolfman was too scawwy or because the vampires didn't sparkle. They expect YOU to pick up the tab to entertain their sprogs and give them candy... then scream at you when your decorations scare the kid.

I remember one house in my town that went all-out with the decorations on their dimly-lit porch, complete with people hidden in leaf piles and you couldn't tell if the Frankenstein monster in the rocking chair was fake or not. If you had the balls to go through their whole display, you'd get full-size candy bars. I bet no one can do this now without fear of being sued for emotional distress by a Moo of a flailing awwtard that is terrified of everything.

Trick-or-treating was actually cancelled in my general area because of a murderer that was on the loose. Bet the kiddies were shrieking about that! Fuck 'em! Who the fuck cares that a dangerous lunatic was prowling around - they won't get their candies! Not sure if the annual candy grab was just postponed or it was off entirely since the guy was caught on the 30th or 31st.

Your party sounds really cool too! Did you by chance serve Bats Blood wine in your red drinks? smiling smiley
http://batsblood.com/
November 02, 2014
Who in their right mind puts up a haunted house for strangers' kids anyway? That just screams "lawsuit" to me.

All that aside, I think I'll have to steal the bloody Tiki bar idea if I ever host a Halloween get-together. Sounds awesome. thumbs upwink

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
November 02, 2014
Cambion
Because Halloween is only for the sproggen, right? I'm sure if she brought her spastic little tards in, they'd be horrified and run away screaming while Moo bitches at you that she's going to sue you for permanently scarring her pweshus for life. I wonder if it would have gone over well if you offered her bastards drinks. But seriously, I'm sure there were loads of other people in the neighborhood who were giving out shit for the dumplings. And what exactly was Moo hoping to accomplish by laying guilt on you? Did she think you'd run right out and buy ten pounds of candy just for her kids? Bitch is probably jealous that she can't go to an adult Halloween party because she has to drag her screeching spawn out for their free sugar.

Why don't they make a haunted house for their own kyds?

Because that would require effort, time and money. They won't take the brats to a public haunted house because they don't want to pay to get in just to have to drag their bastards out kicking and screaming because the wolfman was too scawwy or because the vampires didn't sparkle. They expect YOU to pick up the tab to entertain their sprogs and give them candy... then scream at you when your decorations scare the kid.

I remember one house in my town that went all-out with the decorations on their dimly-lit porch, complete with people hidden in leaf piles and you couldn't tell if the Frankenstein monster in the rocking chair was fake or not. If you had the balls to go through their whole display, you'd get full-size candy bars. I bet no one can do this now without fear of being sued for emotional distress by a Moo of a flailing awwtard that is terrified of everything.

Trick-or-treating was actually cancelled in my general area because of a murderer that was on the loose. Bet the kiddies were shrieking about that! Fuck 'em! Who the fuck cares that a dangerous lunatic was prowling around - they won't get their candies! Not sure if the annual candy grab was just postponed or it was off entirely since the guy was caught on the 30th or 31st.

Your party sounds really cool too! Did you by chance serve Bats Blood wine in your red drinks? smiling smiley
http://batsblood.com/

Holy shit, Cambion, you're in the "Eric Frein" vicinity, too? OMG, when I heard they caught him, the local news (local news would break before hitting the national/CNN scene) was ALL ABOUT HOW HALLOWEEN DOESN'T NEED TO BE CANCELLED! YEAH!

Pissed me off.
November 02, 2014
awesominatrix
Who in their right mind puts up a haunted house for strangers' kids anyway? That just screams "lawsuit" to me.

All that aside, I think I'll have to steal the bloody Tiki bar idea if I ever host a Halloween get-together. Sounds awesome. thumbs upwink

Yeah, I can definitely see a seedy lawyer pushing a bogus "slip and fall" inside of a home filled with black lights and faux smoke and cobwebs.

If you're into the Halloween thing, I think you're better off getting your friends involved, but keeping others off of your property.
November 02, 2014
the noodler
Holy shit, Cambion, you're in the "Eric Frein" vicinity, too? OMG, when I heard they caught him, the local news (local news would break before hitting the national/CNN scene) was ALL ABOUT HOW HALLOWEEN DOESN'T NEED TO BE CANCELLED! YEAH!

Pissed me off.

Yup, this was local news for me too. I believe the man was finally found in a park near where I attended college. I just saw something trending on Fakebook about how Halloween would be cancelled because he was still at large. Because who cares that an officer-killing madman had managed to elude police for almost two months... the pweshuses won't get their caaaaaandyyyy! :bawl smile rolling left righteyes2
November 03, 2014
Cambion
the noodler

Pissed me off.

Yup, this was local news for me too. I believe the man was finally found in a park near where I attended college. I just saw something trending on Fakebook about how Halloween would be cancelled because he was still at large. Because who cares that an officer-killing madman had managed to elude police for almost two months... the pweshuses won't get their caaaaaandyyyy! :bawl smile rolling left righteyes2

Birchwood Air Park http://www.airfields-freeman.com/PA/Airfields_PA_NE.htm#birchwood

Hey, the party was fun. No Bats Blood wine, though that looks cool. We had a lot of rum drinks for the tiki theme and whatever the guests brought, used food coloring and raspberry puree to bloody it all up. Eyeball ice cubes and worms and brains, it just had to look gross and taste good.

I was driving around during trick or treat to get a few last minute things. There were no less than three haunted houses set up at people's homes, in their yards and one looked like it went in the porch or garage, and these were right in my neighborhood. These people went all out, something fun for the kyds and I'm sure the parents all knew about it before hand. So, shit, the kids had those to go to, sorry to disappoint that I didn't do it too. I saw the corner house moo who threw me the attitude going around with her clan, like seven people and two strollers walking in the middle of the road not moving for cars, with no flashlights.

So I'm having my party and see the corner house is lit up, it's now around midnight, and the kids are still up and running around outside, and I heard some loud crying and some kind of commotion from over there. So we turned the music up (next door neighbor was at my house so no noise issue there). Then we saw moo outside looking over at my house. Oh noes. So we opened up the doors and had a toast. Then we sacrificed a Kardashian blow-up doll and a large, I mean like 6'6" guy who had a few too many pints ran off with her. He was dressed as the pope with a neon blinking pope hat that he put on the dolls head and was running down the street singing "Graveyard Girlfriend". Not long after that the moo house was dark and quiet. Maybe we should have knocked at the door then and invited the children to attend our "haunted house" after all. devil with smile
November 03, 2014
blondie
Then we sacrificed a Kardashian blow-up doll and a large, I mean like 6'6" guy who had a few too many pints ran off with her. He was dressed as the pope with a neon blinking pope hat that he put on the dolls head and was running down the street singing "Graveyard Girlfriend".

I want to go to your parties! That sounds hysterical and fantastic. I'm glad you had a great party with no snotminers to ruin it thumbs upwink

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login