Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Another violent PNA.

Posted by Peace 
Another violent PNA.
November 07, 2014
Because we're the selfish ones....

There needs to be a license to have kids, just like you need a license to drive a car.

http://www.khou.com/story/news/crime/2014/11/06/2-charged-in-death-of-boy-hung-by-feet-beaten/18622705/
Re: Another violent PNA.
November 07, 2014
Holy crap, that's a whole lot of indiscriminate breeding and trash.

The mother of the dead kid was living with her fuck buddy and his estranged wife? Here's what the article reads:

The couple met working at Wal-Mart and last month moved in together, along with Fellenbaum's estranged wife and three children - Tait's 6- and 3-year-old sons and the Fellenbaums' 11-month-old daughter. The six lived in a mobile home park outside the city of Coatesville, about 35 miles northwest of Philadelphia.

The "estranged wife" was 21, ergo had a kid at age 20. She needs to be locked up too because she admits she beat the three year old (dead) kid.

But remember, Parenting Makes Everyone A Better PersonTM smile rolling left righteyes2
November 07, 2014
Horrible case of child abuse. And just think, it is CF people who get looked down on and with suspicion. Guess what breeders, we pay taxes, we pay for school and we pay for medical insurance. We probably benefit the society more than most parents. We don't get tax deductions, nor do we use many services that we pay for.

Who wants to bet that this set of monsters won't get life behind bars. Because they are "parents" and they "suffered enough". The way our jurors are, I have little hope for punishment that fits the crime. Wish people like that were not afforded jury trial. They should get a non-partial judge and live with the outcome. Jurors throw way too many emotions into it.
November 07, 2014
always trailer parks.
it's a pity, because mobile homes are decent to live in. easy to maintain.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
November 07, 2014
This turned my stomach. What shocked me was no evidence of drugs being used? WTF, what is the excuse?! It's usually hard drugs behind this group torture and killing stuff. It's mental illness behind a lone moo offing her kids, and some kind of anger issues when a duh takes out a famblee. But this, what, just entertainment? Maybe demon possession. Maybe frustration from working at Walmart. Walmart demons. smile rolling left righteyes2
November 07, 2014
Perps moomy says he didn't do it :hardcore mob with pitchforks chasing anothermob angry flipping off

http://news.yahoo.com/prosecutor-boys-beating-death-just-evilness-071104653.html

ATGLEN, Pa. (AP) — The mother of a man accused of striking his girlfriend's 3-year-old with a frying pan, hanging him upside down and hitting him, and whipping him with a metal rod said Friday that her son is a good kid and she doesn't believe he beat the boy to death.

"I believe he's being railroaded," Paula Fellenbaum said outside her parents' home in central Pennsylvania. "He liked kids. He never had an issue. I don't understand it at all."

Yet authorities said her 23-year-old son, Gary Fellenbaum, and Jillian Tait both acknowledged repeatedly hitting Tait's young child in a mobile home outside Coatesville, about 35 miles northwest of Philadelphia. Both face murder charges.

The Chester County district attorney described the case as "an American horror story," saying weeks of escalating abuse ended in three days of systematic torture.

Fellenbaum severely beat Scott McMillan for refusing to eat toast both Monday and Tuesday morning, authorities said. The "discipline" included throwing him against a wall, knocking him off a chair with a punch and then taping him to the chair to keep him upright for more beatings, police said.

As Scott lay dying Tuesday, officials say, the couple went car shopping, picked up a pizza and then took a nap. Fellenbaum later "expressed remorse" for Scott's death, police said.

The victim's father, Loren McMillan, has been living out of state but is traveling back to the area, according to officials and relatives.

rest at link including absentee duh's family now wants custody of other kid.

Dirtbags

November 08, 2014
I believe that, whenever there's a horror story like this, even the innocent family members should have all ties severed with surviving victims. Let the victims put what happened as much behind them as they can,. without being forced to be in contact with biological links to their abusers. Who knows how deep go the warped familial patterns?

I absolutely HATE it when, watching some show on ID, I learn (for example) that after murdering his wife, the murderer's parents adopt the dead woman's child(ren). Oh, yeah, they did *such* a bang up job creating one abusive ,murderous monster, why not let them have another chance? Maybe this time they can create a famous serial killer...For that matter, what about the murdered woman's parents? Did they cultivate patterns in her that led her subconscious to choose a violent mate? Encouraged her to be too submissive and non confrontational? Why should they get another shot at molding an innocent child's psyche?

I realize that some would call that "victim blaming" and that depriving the families of surviving children would merely compound their grief...I dunno, I just think that "keeping families together" is , most of the time, an over rated goal. The surviving children's needs are the only ones that really matter in cases like these IMO and I suspect that inmost cases , a completely fresh start might be best. Maybe I'm wrong...Horrible situation in any case.
November 08, 2014
Coatesville is the ghetto of the otherwise very affluent Chester County, and it's common knowledge to stay away from it when looking for somewhere to live in the area. It doesn't surprise me to see something like this happening there.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________
"Not every ejaculation deserves a name" - George Carlin
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login