Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

"Are you a sexy dad?"

Posted by spinstar 
"Are you a sexy dad?"
November 10, 2014
http://www.theguardian.com/lifeandstyle/2014/nov/08/are-you-a-sexy-dad

"Suddenly, out of nowhere, the hot dad has become quite the thing to be. It’s something we’re meant to aspire to. We are supposed to be like the scores of dads who’ve delighted millions by singing Let It Go from Frozen with their daughters. The Dilfs of Disneyland has become a hugely popular Instagram account, devoted to supplying its followers with a steady stream of bequiffed, semi-bearded, Wayfarer-wearing hunks happily leading their delighted toddlers around the Magic Kingdom. And then there’s King Dilf himself, David Beckham, eternally smouldering next to his beautiful wife and beaming children, daring us to be even a tenth as perfect as he is.

The standard has been set. If you’re going to sire a child, the public gaze won’t let you get away with looking anything less than fully incredible while you raise it. Once upon a time, a dad was lucky if he managed to warm your heart. Now he’s required to set your genitals alight, too."

I get that this is supposed to be "humor." But if you were sexy before, your sexiness has just been massively diminshed by your having had a kid. If you've never thought too much about whether women find you sexy, now is not the time to start.

The market for mommy/daddyblogging is so saturated now that they have to make up new things to pretend to be concerned about in order to generate some fake novelty.
Re: "Are you a sexy dad?"
November 10, 2014
David Beckham (especially the Becks of a few years ago) is rather a high bar to set for anyone, regardless of whether they are dads or not. Even I thought he was rather hot and I am gay as a girl could be.
November 10, 2014
It is not a secret that kids were used as a fashion statement by women, now men are jumping on the wagon too. Calling someone with a kid "sexy" is a backhanded compliment. It is actually implying that chances are, duh has no time to be "sexy" because he is too busy watching "Frozen" and other stuff similar to that.
November 10, 2014
"Are you a sexy dad?" Are they serious?

As the Foul Mouth Broad used to say when speaking about single dads, "a child is a living, breathing reminder that your dick was in some other woman's cunt."

I'm glad if they stick around and raise the kid(s) they presumably agreed to have, but sexy and dad don't belong in the same sentence, at least to a CF woman.

When I see a single dad I think, way too much drama for me. (Baby Mama Drama + kid drama = no thanks)
November 10, 2014
Sometimes they will go on about how having the "cute" kid for the day is a "chick magnet" I suppose it is for most, but ewwww
November 10, 2014
I might not word it the way FMB would, but what could be less sexy than a living, breathing reminder that the man is spoken for? If you see a man with kids you'd likely assume he was married, not single or widowed or divorced.

On a totally primal level, if you were interested in having kids, seeing a man with children would make you think he had limitted time and resources to father more kids, so that would be a turnoff. If you didnt want kids but wanted a lover, the presence of children would demonstrate that you could never be a priority. Again...the opposite of sexy.

And if you see somebody with minor children and you are thinking about sex, there is something totally wrong with you.
November 10, 2014
bell_flower

As the Foul Mouth Broad used to say when speaking about single dads, "a child is a living, breathing reminder that your dick was in some other woman's cunt."

I'm glad if they stick around and raise the kid(s) they presumably agreed to have, but sexy and dad don't belong in the same sentence, at least to a CF woman.

When I see a single dad I think, way too much drama for me. (Baby Mama Drama + kid drama = no thanks)

LOL grinning smiley I feel in a similar ways about single mums. We all know she took one too many loads. And while single mums love to call CF women whores/sluts, nothing speaks louder than a living a breathing proof in tow that TRUE whores are single mums.

BTW, since I went down that road, services from ladies of the night are way cheaper than dating a single moo. I personally never paid for sex, but I have no issue with people who do pay for sex. For the guys that are desperate, ladies of the night are a better bargain all the way around. Most prostitues are way more honest than single mums. LOL

And single duhs, well, I say they are a bad choice all around. They have a living proof that they fucked without condoms. Who knows what they have and not showing signs for. They are the biggest consumer of paid sex. They have to pay for it to be discrete or their bay-bee mumma will band their balls and make them fall off.
November 10, 2014
Parenthood is an instant off switch for me.

Doesn't matter how hot someone is before as soon as I find out they're a mother/father it's game over.

And then there's dad face- that round, soft, doughy look that involved dads get. Not a good look.

cfdavep
Sometimes they will go on about how having the "cute" kid for the day is a "chick magnet" I suppose it is for most, but ewwww

Yeah, there were several mentions of that in the 11 pages (!!) of comments. The last thing in the world I think when I see a guy with a kid is "Ohhhh yeah." If he's really good looking, it's more like "What a shame." I know I'm looking at someone with whom I'd always be in at least third place - after the kid (assuming there's only one) and babymama. Who needs that?
November 10, 2014
cfdavep

I think that having a "cute" kid gives them the opportunity to strike up a conversation. It doesn't mean that girls will stop to awe and give them their phone numbers.

After they start the conversation no amount of cuteness from the kid is guarantee they'll get where they want. We've all seen in the web, pages and pages of "Why am I rejected by women for being a single dad?" And many alike.
I may find a man attractive, but when I see him with a child that disappears. Child = unavailable for me. Fathers are sexy for their wives.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Don't you know how to deal with children?!"
"I don't like animals who act on instinct."
I think you're on to something Akihiko.
November 10, 2014
bell_flower

Having lived it, I can honestly say that there is a) too much drama and that b) dads are not sexy.

My ex was hot - kickboxer, well built, really tall, good looking guy. I had the biggest crush, and when he told me he had an 8 year old, I thought, well, how hard can it be? He only has the kid every other weekend......boy, how naive can you be.

There is nothing on this planet that could ever induce me to go near a single duh ever again, I'd rather be single for the rest of my life. He really could look like Ryan Gosling and Channing Tatum rolled into one, and it wouldn't be enough.
November 10, 2014
Please dear God don't let Benedict Cumberbach breed! Then I have to find another guy to fantasize about. And I am picky about my sex fantasies.
November 10, 2014
yummynotmummy
There is nothing on this planet that could ever induce me to go near a single duh ever again, I'd rather be single for the rest of my life. He really could look like Ryan Gosling and Channing Tatum rolled into one, and it wouldn't be enough.

Likewise on single moos. I personally have never dated one, but their attitude alone is conceded and self-centered. Nobody wants to put up with that. In many cases, even the guy who helped make the kid wants nothing to do with that.
November 10, 2014
No such thing as a sexy dad. Even if I think they're hot at first, the second I find out they've got a snotminer, they lose all possible hotness. I mean, if you don't mind being a side dish, then you can probably get some nookie from a horny married Duh whose wife quit fucking him once she got kids out of him. But then if he leaves her for good, it means he's going to have the kids at least some of the time, and if he starts wanting a serious relationship with you, it means you have to deal with his spawn. Not worth it, no matter which way you slice it.

I know I've told this story before, but there's this one dood I met at the local game store who I thought was just damn hot. I mean my kind of hot, which is basically chubby dark-haired nerd. Then I found out he has a wife, which wasn't much of a deterrent. Then I found out he has kids. Welp, there goes my boner. But even if he was single and unbred, I wouldn't have pursued him anyway. Never in my life have I made the first move on a guy and I never will because I'm a pussy. tongue sticking out smiley And I sure as fuck wouldn't if he was a single Duh. I don't care how hot a guy is, how much money he has, if he has a nice house or how big his cock is... if he's got living bastards, it will never EVER be worth it.
November 10, 2014
bell_flower

waving hellolarious
November 11, 2014
mistress rotwang
Please dear God don't let Benedict Cumberbach breed! Then I have to find another guy to fantasize about. And I am picky about my sex fantasies.

Erm...

I would love to have children,” he said. “Everyone wants to know when I’m going to settle down and who is going to be Mrs. Cumberbatch. I can’t wait to do an interview like this and just talk about my child.

http://www.ibtimes.com/benedict-cumberbatch-engaged-sherlock-actor-sparks-proposal-rumors-after-vacationing-1707967

Also expecting the George Clowney baybee announcement at any moment.
November 11, 2014
Ouch. Guess I will have to go back to my old standby of Alan Rickman.
November 11, 2014
I blame Athena for this:

winking smiley

I love the fact that the model who posed as a sensitive, caring "New Man" in this poster turned out to be a total sleazebag in real life, but at least he appeared in a condom advert so he can't be all bad:

The Curse Of Man And Baby- The Independent

...and some interviews with the man and baby themselves from The Daily Fail
November 11, 2014
Oooh, I just can't wait to spend the night with Sexy Dad!!!! I hope foreplay gets interrupted at least five times by a whining toadler! And then when it pisses itself in the middle of the night, I hope it crawls into bed with us and shares its stank for the rest of the night! You know breakfast is going to be super romantic with Froot Loops, cartoons and screaming children everywhere!
*swoons*
November 11, 2014
stillwaters
Oooh, I just can't wait to spend the night with Sexy Dad!!!! I hope foreplay gets interrupted at least five times by a whining toadler! And then when it pisses itself in the middle of the night, I hope it crawls into bed with us and shares its stank for the rest of the night! You know breakfast is going to be super romantic with Froot Loops, cartoons and screaming children everywhere!
*swoons*

Not to mention calls for money from bay-bee momma. Or kid support payments or alimony. Wanna pay for college? Sadly, new partner inherits all of that. And of course every duh says that he is "worth it". I think "it" is just shit without the "sh". Basically, he ain't even worth the entire shit.
November 11, 2014
Parenthood...or any trappings thereof...automatically drops a man's hotness exponentially. The guy could look like the love child of Ryan Reynolds and Channing Tatum, but the moment he walks up to a minivan and gets in, any girl-boner I had for him automatically wilts into thoughts of "Oh...what a shame".

Part of why the "sexy dad" thing irks me is that it's more fawning over fathers doing ordinary parenting stuff. Like that hot guy being an involved, caring, loving dad is somehow extra credit. Women aren't seen that way if they're around their kids. No one says "Wow, she's a total hottie...oh, and look at her scooping up that toddler, that's just made her that much more attractive to me".
November 11, 2014
Techie
stillwaters
*swoons*

Not to mention calls for money from bay-bee momma. Or kid support payments or alimony. Wanna pay for college? Sadly, new partner inherits all of that. And of course every duh says that he is "worth it". I think "it" is just shit without the "sh". Basically, he ain't even worth the entire shit.

Or dealing with a tween/preteen/teenage shitling telling you what they're not going to do because you're not their mother and Duh going along with it because he's got Divorced Daddy Guiltâ„¢ and all Baby Momma does puts gasoline on the fire because like hell are you going to be her replacement and look better than her in Shitling's eyes.

That is, until money needs to be spent. Then suddenly you've a parental role in the child's life and if you give them the money for this, that, and the other thing, then Shitling will finally warm up to you because they'll see what a nice person you are and how much you do for them (BULLSHIT). You don't get any basic respect or courtesy, but all the responsibility. Basically, all the shit parts of parenting without the Kodak Momentsâ„¢. And both Duh and Baby Momma will go to court to have your paycheck be factored into child support and alimony; Baby Momma gets more money and Duh is no longer completely on the hook by himself (and if you make significantly more money than he does, you would actually be paying the majority of it). And family court grants it because it's "in the best interest of the children." And if you and Duh divorced without having One Of Your Ownâ„¢, you could potentially still be paying child support for kids that were never yours because you had a "parental role" in their lives. No matter that "parental role" was merely a glorified wallet, cook, maid, and babysitter because again, you were allowed no authority over the shitlings and expected to take their abuse and disrespect.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
November 11, 2014
There's no such thing as a sexy dad. If he has kids, he's not sexy.

End.Of.Story.
November 11, 2014
bell_flower

How true!

It's even worse if it's a Duh and he's got his Princess parked on his knee and looks thoroughly slimy. Yeah I know someone who did just that.

Excuse me while I go barf now......
November 12, 2014

The TRUTH, right here.

Dads simply look more effeminate. When pudgy dads wear shorts and baseball caps they look like giant waddling toddlers.

--------------------
"[GFG's pregnancy is] kind of like at the stables where that one dumb, ugly-ass mare broke out of her corral one day and got herself screwed by the equally fugly colt that was due to be gelded the same afternoon."- Shiny
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login