Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

(Sad pet - happy ending) So tell the brats to STFU

Posted by Dorisan 
(Sad pet - happy ending) So tell the brats to STFU
November 25, 2014
I'm glad I only felt a brief burst of fury; Malcom was adopted; but gawdamn cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck

The description was a bit garbed, I don't know what "other dogs in lobby" meant, but it seems pretty clear that Grandma chose her howling brats over a faithful companion of 12 years. C*nt

Malcolm needs out now , owner loved for 12 years , neutered.
" Perfect" owner states, grandkids started visiting recently and makes Malcolm nervous , all the screaming , running and jumping .
Malcolm sat and followed her owners orders , other dogs in lobby

Re: (Sad pet - happy ending) So tell the brats to STFU
November 25, 2014
If someone ever breaks into her house, the granbrats will be useless. How in this f*cked up world can you give up a faithful companion? Brats making him nervous, train them to behave around he poor dog. :iws Shit, now I think no animal should ever be sold, adopted to people who have childrun in their famblees. ranting
November 26, 2014
Erm, how about training the fucking brats to behave appropriately around animals, and not upset them, or is that just too difficult for today's breeders.

I bet the Moo of the grandkids pushed for the removal of the dog more than anyone. It's always the moos. My nightmare SIL is trying to insist that when they come up to visit us with Bratley, that we have our hound farmed out for the weekend, and she is trying to impose the same on MIL. Erm, no. This is Dog's home, not yours. Don't like it? Don't have to visit.

If you adopt an animal and you either have brats or plan to, there should be a clause in your adoption papers that says if you then give the animal up, you don't get to have another one.
November 26, 2014
Malcom looks so sad and sweet. Beautiful dog. I'm glad someone adopted him, but sorry his previous owner betrayed him like that. He was there first. The grandkids should just learn to behave around him and respect him in his own home.
November 26, 2014
Isn't this what's called a 'teachable moment'? Where the brats can be taught how to behave around animals? I feel so sorry for that sweet pooch, being abandoned by its selfish owner because she doesn't want to deal with grandsprogs being around him.

Malcolm deserves so much better than this. I only hope he ends up in a lovely CF home, where his guardians can dote on him and give him the love and attention he needs and deserves.
November 30, 2014
What an incredibly unfeeling cunt. Malcolm looks like a larger dog, and at 12 years old already you know he's likely not long for this world. How can you dump a dog in his winter years when he needs you the most? Poor sweet baby, I really hope his new family is amazing.

I also hope her kids and grandbrats do the same thing to her when she's old and lonely.
November 30, 2014
yummynotmummy

I bet the Moo of the grandkids pushed for the removal of the dog more than anyone. It's always the moos. My nightmare SIL is trying to insist that when they come up to visit us with Bratley, that we have our hound farmed out for the weekend, and she is trying to impose the same on MIL. Erm, no. This is Dog's home, not yours. Don't like it? Don't have to visit.
That's what I'm thinking too. I'm also thinking that this moo used the grandkids as something of a trump card, like "I don't feel safe having my kids around that dog." Pretty much threatening to not bring the grandkids around anymore until she gets rid of the dog. My grandparents always had big ol' German Shepherds that could be kind of irritable, but nobody ever told them to get rid of them, we (the grandkids) were simply told to just leave them alone.

Why this woman was so spineless, I'll never know. But I know moos use the threat of never seeing the grandkids again to strong-arm grandparents into all sorts of things.
December 01, 2014
I don't know why the grandparents never call the Moo's bluff. 99% of them will never follow through on their threat to not bring the kids around. Where else are they going to get free babysitting?

Also, your child might be grown with children of her own, but you're still the damn parent. Why are you letting your child treat you like this? She ain't too grown to have her ass whooped.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login