Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Brats at the MSP Airport :mad2 angry smiley :cen

Brats at the MSP Airport :mad2 angry smiley :cen
November 25, 2014
I've been working at the MSP (Minneapolis-St. Paul) Airport as a cashier since the middle of August, and I've seen a lot of breeder and brat :BS during this time...however, two incidents have really stuck out like sore thumbs:

A few weekends ago, these breeders bring their tie-and-suit-outfitted brat (complete with stroller) into the store. We have a promo going on with Coca-Cola that involves small stuffed animals and snow globes. Anyway, Moo and Duh are showing Cznotleigh the items and cooing over the little fuck. Suddenly, Moo hands Bratling one of the snow globes and says, "Look at this, Junior! Isn't it pretty?"

Big fucking mistake, MooMoo...only a dumbass would hand a toadler a GLASS snow globe. :headbrick After the little shit threw it on the floor and shattered it, I gave its handlers the evil eye. Moo rolled her eyes and said she'd pay for it. (We're not supposed to make anyone pay for damaged items, but I didn't say a word...and I wasn't giving a fuck at the time.) angry flipping off

The second incident happened last night. Moo and her three brats came into the store, the kyds acting like little crack fiends. ranting (I really wanted to have a taser on hand at that moment.) After they were finally ready to check out, Moo says, "Oh, we're really tired...we just got off the plane!" (Oh, and no one else has EVER felt that way...of course!)

Apparently, she was too tired to parent her little bastards, since one of the little demons was sticking his fingers into the charity box next to the register, trying to pull out a dollar bill. spanking with a whip on the ass I gave the little fuckstain the evil eye...he took his fingers out, and backed away from the counter.

I can cut an intimidating figure, with the glares and my extra short hair. Kyd was lucky my tattoos were covered...otherwise, he'd be shitting bricks. winking smiley

(Remind me again why parenting's supposed to be TMIJITW?) :eyebrows

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
Re: Brats at the MSP Airport :mad2 angry smiley :cen
November 25, 2014
Brats DO NOT belong anywhere near an airport, or airplane. Period. They just cause too much aggravation. Their handlers should drive or stay home. Once they can act like civilized humans, they can be allowed in public, on a tight leash at first. :hardcore
November 26, 2014

one of the little demons was sticking his fingers into the charity box next to the register, trying to pull out a dollar bill.

Ten to one he's learned that from Moo.
November 26, 2014
barren4ever
Brats DO NOT belong anywhere near an airport, or airplane. Period. They just cause too much aggravation. Their handlers should drive or stay home. Once they can act like civilized humans, they can be allowed in public, on a tight leash at first. :hardcore

Or they should be tranquilized first.
November 26, 2014
Isn't that the airport where Senator Larry Craig was caught doing like George Michael in the men's room? That might be one airport to keep the kids away from.
November 26, 2014
mr. neptune
Isn't that the airport where Senator Larry Craig was caught doing like George Michael in the men's room? That might be one airport to keep the kids away from.

Smokin (pole) in the boys room...

thom_c
mr. neptune

Smokin (pole) in the boys room...

:spin
November 28, 2014
yummynotmummy

one of the little demons was sticking his fingers into the charity box next to the register, trying to pull out a dollar bill.

Ten to one he's learned that from Moo.
Fuck Fagin moos and their brood of pickpockets!
November 29, 2014
Blech...more breeders and their fucking spawn were all over the airport yesterday. I mostly heard choruses of "Mom!MOM!MOM!MOM! Buy me this, MOM!!!!" :headbrick I wanted to jump in front of a train by the time my shift was done. Of course, there will be plenty more of that on Sunday, when everyone's coming back from their holiday trips...not looking forward to that. yawning smiley

Why live in a fishbowl, when you could be swimming in the ocean?

"She, and all other rabid breeders, are like crabs in a bucket headed to Red Lobster. When they see a smarter crab escaping, they try to pull it back in." - Miss Hannigan

"Yeah, that's what family is about - guilt tripping people into cleaning up someone else's mess." - mrs. chinaski

(Shameless blog promotion: http://popcornculturejunkie.wordpress.com/)

(Cornucopia of visual rantage: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCD78oSD27mzAlVzsB0q2ibA)
December 01, 2014
Yesterday I stopped at the dollar store to pick up some odds and ends. The small store had been entirely commandeered by two kids who looked to be 1st - 2nd grade (in other words, old enough to know better.) They were running full tilt up and down the aisles, screaming their heads off. I didn't even realize they had an adult with them until the boy stopped at a vacant-eyed woman's cart--a cart which contained A BABY--and began screeching a demand for chicken nuggets.

I left the dollar store because I couldn't take it anymore and put the few things I had bought in my car. Then I headed to the grocery store in the same plaza, I hit the door and--THERE THEY WERE. The two brats were playing a maximum-decibel game of tag that spread through the produce, natural foods and wine areas. Just non-stop shrieking and charging through this crowded store. Moo was still there pushing the cart with the bayybee, hollow-eyed and blankly staring. I shot her an ugly look and pointedly rolled my eyes, and when the brats charged by her next she mumbled their names in a defeated voice. They didn't even stop to look at her, of course.

The icing on the cake was that in line I got behind a woman with two kids of a similar age to the cracked-out brats, and they were both standing quietly at the cart. Not screaming, not running. Imagine that, actually having control of your kids in public.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login