Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Mother of 6 Abandons Kids To Go On 6-Week Vacation

Mother of 6 Abandons Kids To Go On 6-Week Vacation
November 30, 2014
http://jezebel.com/british-mother-ditches-her-six-children-to-go-on-a-six-1664852960?utm_campaign=socialflow_jezebel_facebook&utm_source=jezebel_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

Single Moo has 6 kids, ages 3-14, is currently baking another one, meets some fuck from Oz on the Internet, tells the eldest she's going to the store, but instead goes to Heathrow to take a little 6-week holiday with new Aussie fuck Down Under.

Eldest calls cops and grandparents when Moo doesn't return home. Moo ignores messages from the kids, grandparents, cops, and CPS because she's sure as shit not going to end her vacation early to deal with little unimportant details like the 6 children she abandoned (because apparently it was easier to lie and avoid the trouble of securing and paying for a long-term babysitter).

Kids are taken by CPS and then temporarily placed with grandparents. Moo finally decides to return home and she's arrested. But because Moos are never fully held responsible for the shit they do to their kids, her six-month sentence is suspended for two years and her children are returned to her.

I do love how the breeders in the comments are all wound up at the insinuations that in all likelihood, her kids do not have the same father, that her predicament is due purely to her irresponsibility, and that her having been in an abusive relationship isn't the end-all, be-all excuse to absolve Moo of any wrongdoing. Some of the breeders' stories are truly fantastic:

"Maybe her husband is a dead soldier!" Maybe, if this was America, but this is the UK. There were less than 500 soldiers that died in Iraq and Afghanistan, so this would be very unlikely, plus the article would have taken great pains to mention that little factoid in order to give Moo all the sympathy points they could.

"Maybe she's from a fundie/Quiverfull family!" Again, this is not America, this is the UK, so probably not.

"Maybe she didn't have access to birth control or abortion!" THIS IS NOT THE USA! Birth control is free thanks to that nice NHS thing ya'll got going on over there. Abortion is also way the fuck easier to procure.

"I bet you all can't handle having 6 kids between the ages of 3-14 and being pregnant with another one!" Well, yes, true, which is why we've somehow managed to not end up in that position. You don't end up in that circumstance by accident. And what's that got to do with shit? Not being able to hack it doesn't give her carte blanche to abandon her kids for a new Fuck Of The Month.

Honestly. She is a single mother with soon to be 7 kids with what's going to be a 15-year age gap between the oldest and the youngest, ran off to Australia for a guy she met on the Internet, either got pregnant with the abusive one (a sure sign of irresponsibility) or an oopsie with the Aussie (the article wasn't clear) and lied to her children saying she's going to the store in order to skip off to the airport to fuck off for six weeks. I see nothing in there that says she deserves the benefit of the doubt.

I don't quite agree with a jail sentence because when you abandon your kids, the last thing you should get is another vacation away from them. What they should do is sterilize her (no more kids), put her under house arrest, complete with the ankle bracelet, and remove her legal rights to her kids, but not the responsibility, so making her a glorified babysitter that can't leave. So all those nice welfare bennies that she gets (the real reason why she had all those kids, let's be real) go to the grandparents who will be the legal guardians. But instead of the grandparents having to take on all the responsibility for the soon to be 7 kids (because that's not fair to them), Moo has to, but has to basically ask for the money to pay for the necessities (so no ability to piss away money. On welfare bennies, but can afford a flight from London to Australia. Even the shittiest seat on the shittiest airline is still expensive as fuck. When you have 6 kids and one is a teenage boy, your food costs alone say you can't afford a flight to Australia).

Moo got her vacation, so now she has to care for her 7 children, 24/7/365. No vacations, weekends, sick days, mental health days, unless grandparents are willing to step in one day to take the kids out for a day of fun. But with the ankle bracelet, Moo can't go out. Oh, and Moo is not allowed to have friends over. Given that she exposed her children to an abusive relationship and showed an impressive lack of judgement by skipping town to go halfway around the world to meet somebody she only spoke to online, anybody she chooses to hang around is a likely danger to her minor children.

After one year of the above (the second youngest will be in school and the youngest can go to daycare), then she must find a job that is between the hours of 8AM - 6PM, still with the ankle bracelet. Not working is not an option. She will have an accountant that will keep an eye on every single cent of money. A social worker will be on her ass constantly and regularly interview the children without her knowledge of when (like when the kids are at school and therefore she's not around to coach or intimidate them). Ideally, her life will be like this until the youngest child reaches age of majority.

Since we can't determine who can and cannot have children without going into some murky and dangerous waters, we ought to fully invest in social services and really get in the asses of bad parents. You think having children restricts your freedom now? Have your life be like what I outlined above for 18 years because of what you deemed as a "mistake." These kinds of people are all over social media bragging about how responsible and mature they are for having kids and that their kids are their entire world, but then do shit like this. So now we have to force them to become responsible for their responsibilities and then it's not so much fun to actually be an adult than pretending to be one.

*Sorry, long post. I've been very ranty lately*

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Re: Mother of 6 Abandons Kids To Go On 6-Week Vacation
November 30, 2014
Is she on welfare?
November 30, 2014
selidororous
Is she on welfare?

Only if she is African American. At least around here, white people receive "assistance".
November 30, 2014
This comment made me laugh:

British Mother Confuses Family with The Sims.

I don't believe for a second that the children were completely unaffected by her shitty decision. Then again, they may well have extremely low expectations of her already so they could be harder to surprise. It is valid to ask where the father/s were, but the fact is that the mother was the one with them in her home and she fucked off. One deadbeat does not excuse another.
December 01, 2014
I love the Sims. I'm going to play that when I get home tonight.
December 02, 2014
Recently priced round trip airfare from the eastern US to a specific destination in Japan, and it was over $2,000. This moo probably spent a similar amount to fly from Britain to Oz.

The Brit authorities are just as stupid as the authorities here. She gets the kids back? Yes, but we really shouldn't be too surprised.

But for fun, search online for the notorious David and Sharon Schoo case in Chicago, which is a little like this one in Britain—except that they were justly busted. That was the couple who left their two kids home alone while they vacationed in Mexico over 20 years ago. After their return, news stories revealed that Sharon Schoo had given a previous child for adoption when that child was age 3.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login