Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Teenbrat at the bus stop

Posted by efsb 
Teenbrat at the bus stop
December 05, 2014
Sooo, today I had an encounter with a disrespectful teen tard. Well, sort of. Anyway, this morning I was on my independent travel lesson, and we were going to take the bus to the grocery store. The bus stop was busy – there were a lot of people waiting on the sidewalk.
Well, this teen tard comes zipping through on a bicycle with no regard to the others standing on the sidewalk. He damn near knocks over a woman and just keeps on going. My instructor politely tells him that he needs to slow down, and what was his response? Certainly not an apology, like one would expect from most people. Nope. The ill-mannered little shit just shakes his head and says something that sounded like “You’re wrong” or “Fuck off”, I couldn’t really hear him as a car had passed by just as he spoke.
This “every chuyuuld is a spayshal sneuxphlayke” thing needs to end now. I’m seeing a lot of entitled, disrespectful little cunt muffins who don’t seem to have any regard for anyone else but their super duper extra spayshal selves. I don’t remember seeing as many narcissistic little monsters when I was growing up, and I’m only 27.
But kids are the product of their environment, and their assholery is often inherited from their breeders.
Re: Teenbrat at the bus stop
December 05, 2014
As I've said before, just wait until these little shits hit the workplace.
December 05, 2014
Someone is going to give this kid a reality check now or later. I just hope it leaves a brain to impact when that someone is finished.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
December 07, 2014
I knew an old retired police officer many years back. In conversation I asked him about these very people. Disrespectful and smartmouth teenagers. His answer was simple: "That behavior tends to be self correcting" That kind of goes with Craftyzits comment above.
December 07, 2014
I wonder how many times spayshul snowflakes get into it with one another because they both feel entitled to do whatever they want and one of them interferes with the other's bullshit. But yeah, I think it's only natural, with how many there are of each, that a speshul snowflake will cross the path of a flapper in the wrong way and get the shit beaten out of them. But the upside is once these selfish little monsters start trying to enter the work force, it might be easier for older adults to find work because no manager/owner/whoever is going to want to hire someone who acts like they own the place and does whatever they please.

If the kids' handlers didn't raise them all to believe the sun rises and sets all because they exist, this wouldn't be as big of an issue. Obviously, there will be occasional snowflakes when the handlers do an okay job, but kids generally don't learn to be shits on their own. They learn it from their breeders, either being indulged or never being punished.

I'm the same age as you, efsb, and I also don't remember seeing so many little assholes when I was younger. Some, yeah, but they're the majority rather than the exception now. If you can find a semi-well-mannered kid that can say "excuse me," then you've probably found the one in a million.
December 08, 2014
Cambion
But the upside is once these selfish little monsters start trying to enter the work force, it might be easier for older adults to find work because no manager/owner/whoever is going to want to hire someone who acts like they own the place and does whatever they please.

It would be nice if this would help reduce age discrimination against older people in the workforce, but I don't see that happening. The (relatively) low birthrate in developed countries and the unemployability of some of those young people will just lead to more immigration. After all, there are plenty of young people in other countries who have been raised to be polite, and who are desperate for a chance to improve their situation. Meanwhile, there are plenty of businesses eager to use desperate people to worsen working conditons for all.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login