Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Regretting a petri dish donation

Posted by cfdavep 
Regretting a petri dish donation
December 08, 2014
I have a transexual uncle who had a sex change in Canada over 40 years ago. He was born female. The man was devastated he could not have kids, but he knew that was part of it. Anywho I had a "CF" uncle who was always single and a party animal in his youth. The guy had no interest in marriage either. My transexual uncle commits to a lesbian woman decades ago, as marriage was illegal for "gays" in the 70's, as it was everywhere.

My "CF" uncle was an alcoholic for 20 years from his 20's to his 40's, but was still able to hold a good job. They begged him for several years for a "petri dish donation" and he relented in his early 40's, maybe not so CF after all. He said at the time that it would be "cool to have a kid out there with none of the responsibilites" Anyway the kid is now 25 and a really nice guy. I found out recently that my "CF" uncle regretted the whole freaking thing. He admitted it to his other siblings and said that if he wasn't "messed in the head" at the time, and had his head screwed on straight, he never would've did the "donation"

The transexual uncle and his wife were not allowed legally to adopt due to their relationship not being recognized, as in a gay adoption, so they got a donation from a relative.
They knew he was messed in the head, had a lot of issues and used that for their gain, now the guy regrets it and feels taken advantage of. After they had the kid they said they "should've chosen another uncle, a man who didn't need glasses for a more perfect replicant, even though this other uncle was already married with two kids of his own. They seemed to think the other uncle's wife and kids would just like that idea. Breeders are WEIRD
Re: Regretting a petri dish donation
December 09, 2014
That's a whole lot of WTF right there. saying 'wtf'
December 09, 2014
All I can say is: saying 'wtf'
December 09, 2014
I guess it kinda shows how straaaaaaaange a few of my family members are, but that is what happened. Maybe I should write a book.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login