Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

A study of British cows, their buggies and buses (S/O "Moos in for shock on buses..." )

Posted by Dorisan 
I guess this could be considered an addendum to this thread

LINK

Gawd, the writer discusses a situation that sounds even worse than the original incident describing a lack of respect, sympathy and charity for wheelchair-bound bus riders. The numbnut judge who handed down the ruling ...

Lord Justice Underhill concluded: “I do not … believe that the fact that some passengers will – albeit rarely – act selfishly and irresponsibly is a sufficient reason for imposing on bus companies a legal responsibility for a situation which is not of their making and which they are not in a position to prevent.”

...should be made to ride those buses for a week. He'll get a good view of the people who "rarely...act selfishly and irresponsibly."
It sounds exactly like the average bus ride where I live, to be honest. The moocows are not only vile to other passengers, they are also vile to one another - it's moo wars. And the spawn can only be described as being about as well behaved as howler monkeys on speed.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login