Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Selling Formula On Craigslist/Facebook

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
Selling Formula On Craigslist/Facebook
December 21, 2014
I've noticed a lot of the buy/sell/trade Fakebook groups I'm on have banned people from listing formula for sale. The conclusion is that people get loads of expensive-ass formula from their WIC vouchers, don't need it and then resell it for a tidy profit. Understandably, many people are outraged that tax dollars have provided for the moo and babby's nutrition, and she simply resells it for cash.

Yesterday, I noticed an ad for formula in a group where it hasn't been banned (yet). Well, it wasn't exactly an "ad," because you know, this moo is real clever and everything. She posts:
"I'm no longer offering the Gerber gentle formula....everyone keeps saying it is from WIC which it wasnt.....ty See the thing is....it was bought for my son and the money I get goes back to my son"

Right, because we all know you go out and spend $100 on a case of this stuff, especially when your fickle chyld may not be drinking it tomorrow, or next week. Of course it's not from WIC. That makes sense...

So immediately there are five responses, wanting to buy the formula, and five more defending her "right" to resell the formula. Among them:

Common sense should tell people that if your taking something away from your child like formula you have to be able to replace that. so what is your son suppose to go hungry because they don't wanna pay for it?

The thing is the admins has it stated if wic provides the items you can't sell them on the sites which is crap cu some people aren't on wic and buy it

Don't listen to other people. Sell them to make some money back. That stuff is expensive. There are allot of babies that cant drink certain formula so you're stuck with it.
Don't listen to the negative comments

It's all about the moo and her brat. Not one person had the guts to stand up against her for taking from the government and point out how they would have less to give other "needy" chyldrun. Or how moos systematically taking $100 allotments of formula, and turning it into $30 cash for their own pockets would force politicians to criticize these programs, and ultimately cut funding or discard them.... No, I didn't stand up either, because I advertise on there and really didn't need the negative publicity. But that didn't stop me from voicing my opinion in a private message to the admin.

This demonstrates how short-sighted and self-centered they are. Rather even attempting to preserve a failing system that supports them, they scramble to justify how they can rape, pillage and plunder it for their own short-term goals.

If you do buy/sell/trade on social media and there's accountability without anonymity, it wouldn't hurt to ask your admins to ban the trade in formula. It's hurting the country, enabling the takers, and is unethical.
Re: Selling Formula On Craigslist/Facebook
December 21, 2014
Doesn't surprise me. I've heard of breeders doing this with many things they get via WIC, not just loaf juice. They'll get shitloads of milk, bread, eggs and a bunch of other stuff that they turn around and sell for a little less than what stores charge. I imagine food stamps are the way they are because breeders would take cash and blow it on booze, cigarettes, technology, designer shit and everything but food for their babbies. Giving them cards that only allow them to receive food rather than giving them actual money is just a bump in the road for them. If there's one thing a breeder is real good at, it's scamming the system, taking advantage of loopholes and figuring out ways around the rules so they can have their own way. Too bad they couldn't take all that effort to better their lives and get off the gubmint tit.

If they gave the formula away, I bet fewer people would take an issue with it. But, of course, they won't do that because all the free money they take from the taxpayers isn't enough for these gimme pigs. Can't buy that new Coach bag and $3000 stroller with bread and eggs, after all.
December 22, 2014
This is EXACTLY why government food warehouses are a good idea. Welfare moos would be issued no-name foods and no-name loaf formula, and if they don't like it, TOUGH SHIT. If baybee spits up/gets colicky/whatever, tough titties! All this free food should be intended for survival, not taste (or the bayyyy-bee's comfort.)

Oh, and make it a criminal offense to sell that free government food. If they try to sell it so they can afford a steak dinner, the only thing they'll be eating is prison food (not to mention carpet and tossed salads.)
Anonymous User
December 22, 2014
drlove0378
This is EXACTLY why government food warehouses are a good idea. Welfare moos would be issued no-name foods and no-name loaf formula, and if they don't like it, TOUGH SHIT. If baybee spits up/gets colicky/whatever, tough titties! All this free food should be intended for survival, not taste (or the bayyyy-bee's comfort.)

Oh, and make it a criminal offense to sell that free government food. If they try to sell it so they can afford a steak dinner, the only thing they'll be eating is prison food (not to mention carpet and tossed salads.)

Wow, that would be useful legislation compared to the usual drivel regarding marriage can only be between a man and woman, can we sell liquor on Sunday and a bill to preserve X-mas traditions in public schools and the town square.

I think a nice law forbidding private citizens from reselling formula should do the trick. Only department stores, grocers, drugstores should qualify, NOT second-hand shops. Basically you can only sell formula if you have invoices showing where you or your store bought it in the first place, like they do with cigarettes. And if a moo honestly gets excess, let it be donated back to a food pantry, but don't allow it to have a cash value on the streets. Don't drug dealers sometimes cut various drugs with formula?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login