Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Lame Ass Moo Curriculum Vitae

Posted by bell_flower 
Lame Ass Moo Curriculum Vitae
December 23, 2014
I stumbled across this link to a dreadful site called Cool Mom Tech. smile rolling left righteyes2

I found it because of GOMI. Douche's dumped husband has apparently moved to NYC to be with the Editor and Chief of this site. I have no particular opinion about that--I think Douche is a narcissistic nut job and I have no love lost for her after she did her ridiculous "CF" podcast, which consisted of not one CF person, rather entitled Moomies grumbling about the CF.

Speaking of ridiculous, I am struck by the asininity of these wombens' resumes and their bullshit titles, when they are probably doing very little. Take for example the "Senior Associate Editor;"

Senior Associate Editor XXXX endured more than a dozen years in marketing and now spends her time outside Boston with three children who love sushi and impromptu disco dance parties. She especially loves to run outdoors in the winter which balances out all the time spent sitting in the car driving kids to theater, ballet, and fencing practices while reviewing all of our kids’ music submissions. She is on a mission to prove homeschooling can be cool

Did she really write "endured" when she was talking about her professional experience? saying 'wtf' How completely unprofessional of her. And the poor widdle thing had to work for over twelve years? :Violin Presumably she only endured the torture of working outside the home until she could find the appropriate Wallet.

The pronouns confuse me. "our" kids' submissions? I think she must mean "her kids' submissions." Nice proofreading, Editor. Perhaps she doesn't have time to proofread her own stuff because she's homeschooling her brats while they have impromptu disco dancing parties.

How can anyone take these broads seriously?

I can't stop copying because it's all so bad:

XXXX was recently included in Forbes’ list of 25 working moms to follow on Twitter along with idols of hers like Katie Couric and Senator Kirsten Gillibrand. She’s been named to lists of top online influencers by The Daily Beast, Nielsen, The New York Post, Babble, and Parents Magazine, and in 2011 she was awarded the prestigious AWNY Game-Changers Award from Advertising Women of New York. Liz can frequently be seen on programs like NBC’s TODAY Show, The Martha Stewart Show, HLN, and local New York media discussing parenting trends, gear, technology, social media and culture. Once she talked about her underwear.

She is equally at home in the boutiques of Fifth Avenue, behind a fat red shopping cart at Target, and in the aisles of tech stores (especially the ones with the gaming demos!) but Liz can most often be spotted around her Brooklyn neighborhood grabbing a grilled cheese with her daughters, Thalia and Sage.

Wow, 25 working mawms to follow on Twatter....that's some kind of accomplishment. sleeping
Re: Lame Ass Moo Curriculum Vitae
December 23, 2014

Parents Magazine as one of of the Top 10 Power Moms

What. THE. F*CK. IS A POWER MOM?????!!!!!!!???????

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
Re: Lame Ass Moo Curriculum Vitae
December 23, 2014
jmc

Parents Magazine as one of of the Top 10 Power Moms

What. THE. F*CK. IS A POWER MOM?????!!!!!!!???????

Use her CV as toilet paper after a POWER DUMP!

CAPTCHA: VUYfh (the sound of a flushing toilet, no?)
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login