Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Peace on earth grand moo edition

Posted by thom_c 
Peace on earth grand moo edition
December 25, 2014
http://www.nydailynews.com/news/crime/holiday-shopper-chokes-granddaughter-penney-cops-article-1.2055747

Stressed holiday shopper chokes granddaughter in J.C. Penney over dropped cash: cops

Diana Hendren allegedly grabbed the young girl after the money fell to the floor and began throttling her, police said. Workers at the J.C. Penney in Albuquerque stepped in and the woman was busted.

Diana Hendren faces child abuse charges after choking her granddaughter while holiday shopping.

So much for the holiday spirit.

An angry granny choked her granddaughter as they were Christmas shopping in a busy New Mexico store after she dropped her money on the floor, police said.

Stressed-out Diana Hendren allegedly grabbed the youngster by the throat as they searched for presents at J.C. Penney in Albuquerque on Sunday, reports KOAT.

Workers reportedly stepped in after hearing the child screaming, "Don't choke me."

They dialed 911 and cops arrived.

rest at link

Merry Christmas...

That woman looks tired, haggard, and just plain OLD. I guess being a grandmoo will do that to you.

So glad this will never be me!
Re: Peace on earth grand moo edition
December 25, 2014
Peace
That woman looks tired, haggard, and just plain OLD. I guess being a grandmoo will do that to you.

So glad this will never be me!

Googled around to find other articles. She's 49.
December 26, 2014
Lol! I'm going to hell, I can't stop laughing! All I can think of is this:
December 27, 2014
catharsist
Lol! I'm going to hell, I can't stop laughing! All I can think of is this:

grinning smiley thumbs upwink

Yes and let's be honest - who DOESN'T feel like choking someone when they're in a Penney's?
December 28, 2014
I'm astonished D's daughter reached adulthood to have a baby if D can't handle stress without physically hurting someone.
December 28, 2014
I love the line: "searching for presents", as if they are seeking a cure for cancer or at least something of use to humanity.
December 30, 2014
Granmoo probably tired of being dumped on by her own trash sproggen. so many of these grannies are raising their own sex trophies offspring nowadays.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
December 30, 2014
Awww, poor Granny Di is "stressed out", way to soften it up to excuse poor poor Grandma. You wouldn't hear about the hawliday stressy-stress if grandma was grandpa choking out the girl. You would hear - ABUSER- and send him off to the slammer after also accusing him of being a molester.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login