Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Video of brat wrecking the dollar store

Posted by jmc 
Video of brat wrecking the dollar store
December 30, 2014
http://consumerist.com/2014/12/30/watch-young-kid-go-on-3-minute-dollar-store-destroying-rampage/

Where is this kids parents?
If you saw this your instinct would be to snatched the kid by his ear and drag him out of the store.
But with parents today being sue happy lay abouts, if I saw this in a store I'd quickly put my items on the nearest self and run out of the door. I don't want to be anywhere near that kid, least some one blame me for something

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
Re: Video of brat wrecking the dollar store
December 30, 2014
And this is why I'm an advocate of parents whooping their kids' asses. If that kid had been raised by Daddy's belt, he would not have done this shit. That kid is probably 8-12 years old, so old enough to know better. Back in my parents' day, anybody could have whooped this kid's ass.

The parents can try to sue if they want, but unfortunately for them, there's video evidence of the kid's rampage (and quite possibly security videos as well). They might as well collect their brat and pay for the damage because it'll be cheaper in the long run. And have the brat clean up the mess he created.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
December 30, 2014
But...but...chyldrun are PWESHUS BWESSINGS from GAWD!!! waving hellolarious
December 30, 2014
I've seen brats tear up things in stores, but this kid is a prison bound Psycho if I have ever seen one. He surely will wind up committing some violent crime before he reaches 12. yep back in my day, this wouldn't go in any place of business. Nowadays store employees wont get involved because its not their stuff and they don't want any confrontations. Store managers dare not even look hard at the brat lest they be sued and fired. Did you notice when the little turd was going to hit the annoying guy filming with the umbrella, he told the kid if you hit me you die. Notice how that kid changed his mind? This is why i never worked retail. I wouldn't deal with this type of crap. And yeah the guy filming was a real moron as well.
December 30, 2014
Too bad there wasn't a giant can of woop-ass to discharge on the sociopath. I saw several grown men in the store, doing nothing. WTF hitting over the head with a hammer Were they all too stupid to act. They could have ganged up and stopped the rampage. People have become pussified around chyldrun, because of inane lawsuits. That's how we end up with minors murdering grandparents and other valuable citizens. Shit. I'm gonna end up barricaded with a shotgun on my couch, with the doors locked. I want out of this idiocracy.
December 30, 2014
Once again, if this were mine, I would have bent that little bastard over my knee, pulled his pants down and broke his ass with my fist. This sort of shit pisses me off SO HARD.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
So.. We know that food and water are running out, with overpopulation and all... Yet people keep on poppin' out those babies! I guess they want to have their baby and eat it too...

My top reason is that parenting gives you a free license to be selfish based purely on the fact that you're being selfish for an emanation of your own self. The illusion that what you do to benefit your children benefits them solely is a fallacy. Every parent benefits from the benefits that their children receive. Henceforth, it gives one a license to perpetuate a dog-eat-dog mentality that I perceive to be amoral. Parents say that their children are their greatest loves, what they forget to add is that they are their ONLY loves and only because their children are a reflection of themselves. I prefer to be able to love multiple people and have lasting relationships of many types and possess the essential core value of empathy for all than to restrict myself to an echo chamber of ego-masturbation and self-serving chicanery.

In short: Not parenting makes you a better person.
December 30, 2014
barren4ever
Too bad there wasn't a giant can of woop-ass to discharge on the sociopath. I saw several grown men in the store, doing nothing. WTF hitting over the head with a hammer Were they all too stupid to act. They could have ganged up and stopped the rampage. People have become pussified around chyldrun, because of inane lawsuits. That's how we end up with minors murdering grandparents and other valuable citizens. Shit. I'm gonna end up barricaded with a shotgun on my couch, with the doors locked. I want out of this idiocracy.

I agree that the men could have stopped the rampage, but they had their reasons not to.

Why? Think of the public reaction.

"OMG! PREDATORS! These men are PREDATORS! You can't do that to a chyyyyyyld!!!!"
December 31, 2014
StudioFiftyFour
barren4ever

I agree that the men could have stopped the rampage, but they had their reasons not to.

Why? Think of the public reaction.

"OMG! PREDATORS! These men are PREDATORS! You can't do that to a chyyyyyyld!!!!"

These days, men should steer clear of children for that very reason.
December 31, 2014
So glad that one guy showed up and shirt-wedgied the brat out the door!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login