Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Da ebil boobies on TV

Posted by bookworm 
Da ebil boobies on TV
January 08, 2015
Clicky

A hint of cleavage and they go nuts.
Flop them out in restaurant for loaf to gum on and it's a wonder of nature.

Breeders. A pox on them all.
Re: Da ebil boobies on TV
January 08, 2015
It's because her breasts were ravishing and lovely. They weren't a mommie's saggy-ass paps.
January 08, 2015
Rita Ora looked pretty good in the video of Black Widow too(not to mention Iggy Azalea) dirty thoughts
January 08, 2015
catharsist
It's because her breasts were ravishing and lovely. They weren't a mommie's saggy-ass paps.

Exactly. Add five loaves and nipples down by kneecaps and the breastapo would be screaming from the rooftops in praise. Lots of jealousy out there.
January 08, 2015
But guys its not Christiannnnnnnnnnn
January 08, 2015
bookworm

Exactly. Add five loaves and nipples down by kneecaps and the breastapo would be screaming from the rooftops in praise. Lots of jealousy out there.

waving hellolarious breastapo waving hellolarious

they're not breasts they're tiger tanks...

Looks more like a couple of zeppelins...
January 08, 2015
thom_c
bookworm

waving hellolarious breastapo waving hellolarious

they're not breasts they're tiger tanks...

And that matches magical moo's "tiger stripes", cuz that makes them fierce.

~~~~~~~~~~~
I miss my little feather baby.
January 08, 2015
Sheesh. The mom squad needs to make up their minds: are breasts sexual or not?

If so, fine. Then the nursing moms need to put a blanket over themselves.

If not, fine. Then they also need to leave Rita Ora alone.

Personally, I couldn't care less about boobs, nursing or otherwise.
January 08, 2015
I kind of love when breeders do shit like this, because really, they're just hurting their own cause.

Rita Ora's cleavage isn't gross. A loaf sucking and slurping on a tit that is expressing bodily fluids, and often on full display except for the nipple, is gross.
January 09, 2015
ladybug2203
But guys its not Christiannnnnnnnnnn

I don't know.. They seem pretty divine to me.. blushing
January 09, 2015
One commenter called them baps, what the fuck is a baps their breasts hooters tits sweater cows boobs melons or honkers but definitely not whatever G rated family friendly term baps refers to.

Also personally I think she could use a bra, and maybe some glasses, that would look hot, then they could complain she's too sexy, as for how she already is, well my boobs are huge so hers look like a pitaful display, but it only really highlights just how low cut female jackets are, if anything that's all they should be arguing about not her tits
January 09, 2015
exile
One commenter called them baps, what the fuck is a baps their breasts hooters tits sweater cows boobs melons or honkers but definitely not whatever G rated family friendly term baps refers to.

Baps : Urban Dictionary

The original article was about complaints to the BBC about Ora's breasts on a British talk show..
Baps is a slang British term for breasts.
January 09, 2015

January 09, 2015
bookworm

Done !!!

Tonight it is -27 Celcius ( -17 Fahrenheit ) including windchill.
Can I put them back in now, before frostbite sets in ?
January 11, 2015
cassia
exile

Baps : Urban Dictionary

The original article was about complaints to the BBC about Ora's breasts on a British talk show..
Baps is a slang British term for breasts.

weird, but thanks for the heads up

bookworm

fricken hilarios comeback XD
January 11, 2015
Must be a nip in the air..

Thank you, I'm here all week
January 11, 2015
Rita Ora's cleavage looked pretty similar to Lady Gaga's cleavage in some of her singing appearances with Tony Bennett on PBS. Even the 88-year-old Bennett had to notice Lady Gaga's plunging, braless neckline LOL! And I didn't see anything controversial about Gaga's attire, although in all fairness it looked a lot more "normal" than some of her other odd outfits in the last few years.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login