Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Over at Cracked.com

Posted by cfdavep 
Over at Cracked.com
January 13, 2015
Over at cracked one of the male writers wrote an article on how breeding introduced him to the "greatest luv in the world" A CF person commented and got the thumbs down and was told he would just have to experience it to know "real luuuuuuuuv"
Re: Over at Cracked.com
January 13, 2015
cfdavep
Over at cracked one of the male writers wrote an article on how breeding introduced him to the "greatest luv in the world" A CF person commented and got the thumbs down and was told he would just have to experience it to know "real luuuuuuuuv"

OK, so if I need to push something the size of a fucking watermelon out of my no-no hole in order to feel real luuuuuuuuv, then I think I'll just pass on it, thanks.
January 14, 2015
The people who say shit like this always seem to have infants, or toddlers at best. They've experienced such a very small proportion of what parenthood has to offer and think that makes them authoritative. Well, they've only experienced about 10% of parenthood, which makes their experience closer to my 0% than to the experiences of someone whose children are adults.

I love my parents, but my relationship with them now is a lot different than it was when I was a baby.
January 14, 2015
Cracked.com - the k-mart version of MAD. The faux news version of the Onion, the Daily Fail of humor online.

Cracked is more eye roll than LOLs

cfdavep

Can you post a link to this article?
January 14, 2015
It is at: http://www.cracked.com/blog/5-things-no-one-tells-you-about-first-year-parenthood/
January 14, 2015
Lemme guess.. John cheese?

*checks*

Holy shit! I stand corrected... The dad writers are SO not comedy, they should write for someone else and leave Cracked alone.
January 14, 2015
He not only negates himself, this 'article' is THE SAME OLD BULLSHIT that EVERY PARENT "writer" writes. Gawd. How formulaic can you be? smile rolling left righteyes2

And these idiots get PAID to 'write' this crap?

And then this - re - the "poop" - a caption under the accompanying pic ~

"Hey come on, man, we're eating Indian food here."

This is a recycled Family Guy joke! smile rolling left righteyes2

These people all go balls up clones to The Borg! Do they not even REALIZE what they sound like? Are you fucking kidding me?
And then they wonder why no one wants to be around them any more. Orly? And they *do know* on some level - else they'd not be trying to constantly explain themselves like this.

This is NOT "comedy" by ANY stretch of the imagination. It IS *any and all* OTHER 'parenting essays' out there - ALL of these 'articles' are THE SAME.

They're tired. The kid shits and screams all the time. There's no more sex, affection, or even friendliness between the spouses. They have no money. The world isn't Famblee Friendly enough. Others just don't understand. But YOU should TOTALLY do this! - That's his parting shot actually - 'everybody get pregnant right away' or some shit like that.

NO THANKS, DUH! And NO - I don't want to go out with you either. Yes, I'm sure your wife does now ignore you. Sucks to be you. Now get AWAY from me before I give you your own pseudo pregnancy by kicking what's left of your raisin sized nads up into your abdominal cavity.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login