Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1975 - Future Duhddie.com

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
#1975 - Future Duhddie.com
November 14, 2006
I have nothing but contempt for people like this guy. I hate it when people get snipped and then try to reverse it, because that just makes it harder for REAL CF people to be taken seriously when they ask a doctor to have it done.

I can't believe anyone would be dumb enough to send him any money.
CJ
Re: #1975 - Future Duhddie.com
November 14, 2006
The silly fucker (pardon my French, please) should consider adopting a child with his true love. Of course, it wouldn't be "their" DNA, and who would contribute to an adoption fund?

Just goes to show, you can ask for money for almost anything, and someone will send it to you!
GreenGrass
November 14, 2006
Anyone else notice that this guy only just met this woman "this spring" and is already talking about reversing his vas? They're not even engaged or appear to be talking marriage or anything. He sounds pretty p-whipped to me.

"The entire goal of this website is to attempt to achieve some level of empathy, understanding, and compassion for our case. We want to have a family together. But we can’t do it without your help."

Awww....BOO HOO!! Dumbass.
Anonymous User
November 14, 2006
GreenGrass Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Anyone else notice that this guy only just met
> this woman "this spring" and is already talking
> about reversing his vas? They're not even engaged
> or appear to be talking marriage or anything. He
> sounds pretty p-whipped to me.
>
> "The entire goal of this website is to attempt to
> achieve some level of empathy, understanding, and
> compassion for our case. We want to have a family
> together. But we can’t do it without your help."
>
> Awww....BOO HOO!! Dumbass.

I also dislike people like this whochange their minds and try and reverse it as they are the ones making it harder for people like me that want to get fixed.

My Gyno said yea sure I will do you...Only after you have had 6 months thearapy with a shrink! WTF?????
CFScorpio
November 15, 2006
Like the poster, I am also wondering how the heck these people are going to financially support a baby - and themselves - if they can't even afford the fucking operation!

I just found a website that says the reversal could cost anywhere from $4000 to $10,000. Wouldn't it be cheaper to just adopt a kid?
RandomCFChick
November 15, 2006
CFScorpio Wrote:
> Like the poster, I am also wondering how the heck
> these people are going to financially support a
> baby - and themselves - if they can't even afford
> the fucking operation!
>
> I just found a website that says the reversal
> could cost anywhere from $4000 to $10,000.
> Wouldn't it be cheaper to just adopt a kid?

I'm with ya on that one. If they want a kid so badly, and a reversal is so pricey, why not just adopt? That would be a sure thing...but a reversal is not.

My conclusion: this dude has play-doh for brains.
DrDanCorelli
November 15, 2006
A vasectomy reversal (vasovasostomy) is not a procedure with a very high record of success, despite what you might see on any given website advertising the procedures. Some vasectomies do not work, but that is a rare occurrence indeed. There is a reason they are considered to be permanent--because the way in which the procedure is done is designed NOT to be reversible.
November 16, 2006
This shit chaps my ass too. On my way to work every morning, I have to look at a bill board for the United Way. There are 2 choices on the bill board with check boxes. They are:

0 Let a child attend school hungry.
0 Give to the United Way.

I am SO TEMPTED to get up there with a can of black spray paint, check off choice #1 and spray up there, "If you can't feed your kids then you shouldn't have had them in the first place."

Johnathon is nothing more than a wallet for this woman, I wasn't surprised to read his "chick" already has a kid. Most likely illegitimate, I'm sure. So now she wants a baybee WITH a daddy so she has that guaranteed income in case something happens with their relationship. "Her daughter is her entire world." And YOU my friend, are nothing but a meal ticket.

I'm sure the bleeding heart asswads will be sending money in the droves for this jack off to get his vas reversed. We have to breed BAYBEES for GAWD's little army, you know!

And what's with that slideshow on his website?????
Pirate Jo
November 16, 2006
"There are 2 choices on the bill board with check boxes. They are:

0 Let a child attend school hungry.
0 Give to the United Way."

What really irritates me about this is that they are just dumping this in your lap and "making" a child's hunger your responsibility. Someone else's child is not your responsibility IN THE FIRST PLACE, so therefore YOU are not LETTING the kid go hungry if you don't do something about it - his PARENTS are the ones letting him go hungry.

If your neighbor never mows his yard, are your options a) mow it for him, or b) "let" his lawn get too long? I mean, there's always the option of acknowledging whose responsibility it really is and trying to get them to live up to it. But if you did nothing and your neighbor's lawn grew too much, YOU would not be the one "letting" it get that way - your NEIGHBOR would.
November 16, 2006
That whole United Way being about the kids thing is why I didn't donate last year even though my office was running the "campaign" to get people to donate. This year I looked through the list of specific groups you can donate to specifically looking for one that had nothing to do with kids. I actually found a few and one of them really spoke to me, so that is who will be getting my donations, NOT kids or freebies for the parents who can't afford their kids.
Anonymous User
November 16, 2006
Like I always say: I'm happier with MY dollar than without.

There's a campaign at my work. All the employees were sent an email to inform them of it. Fine. As long as they don't go from cubicle to cubicle to beg for money. I'll manage a quick escape. There's the printer room nearby where I can hide behind a huge file cabinet and two possible exits...
November 16, 2006
KidFreeLuvnLife Wrote:
> "If you can't feed your kids then you
> shouldn't have had them in the first place."

AMEN! I swear, I say this every single day of my life. And I'm made to feel like a heartless bitch. So what? Those stupid breeders can't do simple math: 0 $ = NO FUCKING KYDS!

(The ONLY ones I feel sorry for are those who already had the brats before they were poor, but lost their jobs or got sick or whatever. That's different.)
CFBitchfromLA
November 16, 2006
But don't you know that Gawd Will Provide (TM/SM)? Must not be providing for that spermchunk and the wannamoo.

I say the fucktard gets whatever he earns from the wallethunter.
Anonymous User
November 17, 2006
Y'know, I am not without sympathy for kids who are poor, sick, etc. I mean, it's not like it's ever their fault (unlike their "parents"). HOWEVER. I don't feel bad about about not giving to kiddie charities because EVERYONE does it. It's not like there aren't a billion people who want to help "DA CHYLDRUN" if I don't. So I'll just happily donate to the arts or animals or adults, TYVM--charities that *aren't* like a staple of everyone's giving.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login