Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

:WARN - Trigger Rape: Father Charged - Sexually Abuse & Murder angry smiley :wtf

Posted by craftyzits 
:WARN - Trigger Rape: Father Charged - Sexually Abuse & Murder angry smiley :wtf
January 28, 2015
This creature raped and murdered a 19 day old infant.

Description of this creature in human terms, regardless of how foul, would be inappropriate.

I will state that in the two photographs in the story, especially the one where he is holding the then live victim, he has the eyes of a snake. I mean that literally. I don't disparage snakes, (for all you lovers of your legless pets,) but the reptiles have no sense of tenderness toward their young as hatchlings get away from their parents as soon as possible lest they get eaten.

This human is a toss-back to a different kind of animal, a defect. He was made by nature or by nurture a failure of his species.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
And of course, his moo is in complete denial.

Moomoomoo
Warner's mother, Victoria Law-Thomson says obviously something went terribly wrong. She says even though her son had a history of drug addiction she does not believe he would have done anything to harm his infant daughter.

"No, it's not even conceivable. Not him. I would not call it murder if it's an accident. I don't know what happened. I am waiting to hear that it might have been natural causes," Law-Thomson said.

Yep, the infant got raped by natural causes, it seems.
Dem small, small beady eyes. I blame moo for this. She should have picked a better man to fuck. :sx As my mom says, slime tend to go with slime because decent people want nothing to do with them.

Matthew Brendan Warner, 30, showed no emotion during a court hearing where he was charged with one count each of murder, assault on a child causing death, torture, oral copulation or sexual penetration with a child 10 years or younger and aggravated sexual assault of a child.

Allison said Warner was on probation for drug charges, jobless and a danger to his baby. She said she's known it for years.

"No! It's not even conceivable. Not him," said Victoria Law-Thomson, Warner's mother.

Source of said quotes
I'm just....wow...I'm speechless. :kill
Re: :WARN - Trigger Rape: Father Charged - Sexually Abuse & Murder angry smiley :wtf
January 28, 2015
I know this is horrible but the beastly Brut probly wanted a blow job, and the uppity moo wouldn't put out, so he went onto the next thing available that could latch on and suck. That's just my theory, he's a sick man for even considering something that's not even out of the larval stage as remotely sexaul, I don't care how much I hate kids, these sick fuckers shouldn't be aloud to live past puberty.
Re: :WARN - Trigger Rape: Father Charged - Sexually Abuse & Murder angry smiley :wtf
January 28, 2015
Just put this slime out of our misery. Now.cutting a smiley with a chainsawfuck
Ugh, and there's no death penalty in CA right now.

People are on death row because they killed and/or caused unspeakable suffering to people and their loved ones, so I don't really give a fuck if their method of execution causes THEM some brief suffering. I also know how child rapists and killers are treated in prison. I say we use this scum to try out some untested method of execution that people are wanting to try...barring that, however, I hope he gets sodomized to death in prison.
:WARN - Trigger Rape: Father Charged - Sexually Abuse & Murder
January 28, 2015
Had a double post.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2929511/Father-charged-murdering-19-day-old-daughter-dead-pickup-truck-accused-sexually-abusing-her.html

Daily Mail
Father charged with torturing, sexually assaulting and murdering his 19-day-old baby girl

...A California father charged with murdering his 19-day old daughter is now also accused of sexually abusing her.

...Matthew Brendan Warner was arrested on Saturday morning after police discovered the body of his baby in the cab of a pickup truck in Newhall, Southern California, after he had initially reported her missing.

...The 30-year-old was already facing charges of murder, assault on a child causing death and torture, but yesterday prosecutors also charged him with committing a series of sexual offences on Ellorah Rose Warner.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2929511/Father-charged-murdering-19-day-old-daughter-dead-pickup-truck-accused-sexually-abusing-her.html#ixzz3QA5slvsL
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook
January 28, 2015
Don't execute this vermin! Make sure he lives a looooooong life.... In gen pop........with many many Bubbas......who take their delight him......every single day........for hours on end.
That is the ONLY suitable punishment for this earthworm.
The death penalty is for people who are soft on crime.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
jmc
Don't execute this vermin! Make sure he lives a looooooong life.... In gen pop........with many many Bubbas......who take their delight him......every single day........for hours on end.

Nah, execute him the same way he killed that poor baby: rape him to death. He gets his just desserts and the taxpayers get out of funding his continued existence.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
January 28, 2015
jmc

I feel the same way!

I am against the death penalty because not only is it more expensive for the tax payers (multiple appeals must happen first) - but it is also TOO HUMANE. It's an easy end, an easy way out. Why should such foul filth get such an easy way out? NO. Let them suffer. Let them be locked in a cell forever to think about what they have done. And to be deprived of all privileges. Lock them up in something like a gaol of the days of old. Let them sit in a dank pit with nothing and go insane. THAT'S a good punishment! Death is too easy and way too merciful. Death is easy, suffering is not.

I'm totally against the death penalty. For many reasons. As above as well as innocent people might be wrongly executed. Besides that - I think death is just too good for them. Let them suffer.

Consider suicide. I don't agree with it. I have had difficult and depressing times in the past, too. But I wold not kill myself because that's 'the easy way out'. It takes much more guts to keep living. I will agree with suicide or assisted death for those who are gravely ill and suffering greatly. Absolutely. Because death is a mercy for them.

And should VILE SCUM like this have such a mercy? IMO NO. Let them suffer with a life of Hell. THAT'S a just punishment for foul filth like this.

What an evil person! I hope some other prisoner peels his skin off in the can. Slowly.
January 28, 2015
Big shock, the fucker's Moo is standing beside her widdle may-unn. What the fuck is wrong with these women that their adult children will do heinous things and the Moos will still take their side? Raping an infant to death is not an accident or a misunderstanding.

Grandmoo
Warner's mother, Victoria Law-Thomson says obviously something went terribly wrong. She says even though her son had a history of drug addiction she does not believe he would have done anything to harm his infant daughter.

"No, it's not even conceivable. Not him. I would not call it murder if it's an accident. I don't know what happened. I am waiting to hear that it might have been natural causes," Law-Thomson said.

Well that's fine and dandy that SHE believes her little prince would never do anything to hurt his loaf, but that doesn't mean he actually didn't harm the kid. Also, how exactly is raping an infant and dumping her body in a truck an accident? What, Duh tripped and his cock just happened to fall in his kid? Must be the same problem all those ER patients have who come in with various things stuck in their holes that they "fell" on. Even when it's not intentional, isn't it still manslaughter when someone kills someone else?

But that's neither here nor there because this was all 100% intentional. Duh even admits he did this shit out of revenge. One can only speculate what he was getting revenge for, but I think exile probably guessed it: Duh wanted some poon, Moo wouldn't put out because she sluiced three weeks ago and was probably not in the mood and/or possibly still recovering from giving birth, so Duh went and fucked the only other female in the house. "Yeah, I'll fuck yer baby! That'll teach ya to refuse me!" I assume Duh didn't intend to kill the kid and she died from injuries caused by being sexually abused, so Duh panicked, bundled the body up and threw it outside.

MOO
Allison said Warner was on probation for drug charges, jobless and a danger to his baby. She said she's known it for years.

So, knowing this, why exactly is she not being charged with anything, such as endangerment? If she wants to shack up with a deadbeat junkie, then fine. That only affects her. But when Moo knows he's a danger to her infant and she lets him be around said infant anyway, I would consider that a crime.

Two things humans do that no other creatures do: fuck their dead and fuck their babies. Welcome to planet Earth, ladies and gentlemen. Just wait until Duh's new "friends" hear about why he's locked up. I hope the fucker gets raped a few hundred times and gets every STD known to mankind.
I believe he and she should be kept alive for the following purposes:

1) Human guinea pig - Instead of using animals to study diseases, I believe we should start using things like these two.
2) Psychology study - Lock them in a bright room with no windows, no clocks, and the light never goes out. They are completely alone with nothing but themselves and a never changing room. See how long it takes for them to go insane.
3) Perfect the art of interrogation - Enough said.
4) Prison currency - Enough said.
5) Bubba and Betty's new toy - Even hardcore murderer's get lonesome
6) Big game hunting - Instead of killing innocent wildlife, give some hunter a chance to bag a hubeast. Make it into an auction by making people bid on the chance to hunt a hubeast with all proceeds going to the victims fund. Hubeast gets dropped on an island and hunter gets all the time in the world to hunt the hubeast and kill it in any way he sees fit (old movie I know but it's such a good idea).
January 29, 2015
That poor baby. No one deserves such a gruesome death. Except this guy of course..

Why would someone kill a small person that is totally incapable of defending themselves? Why would someone kill anyone for that matter? What depths of hatred could even be reached towards a small inept baby like this one? I just don't get people. And just so we are clear, we are the child haters...
January 29, 2015
addiea raine

1) Human guinea pig - Instead of using animals to study diseases, I believe we should start using things like these two.
2) Psychology study - Lock them in a bright room with no windows, no clocks, and the light never goes out. They are completely alone with nothing but themselves and a never changing room. See how long it takes for them to go insane.
6) Big game hunting - Instead of killing innocent wildlife, give some hunter a chance to bag a hubeast. Make it into an auction by making people bid on the chance to hunt a hubeast with all proceeds going to the victims fund. Hubeast gets dropped on an island and hunter gets all the time in the world to hunt the hubeast and kill it in any way he sees fit (old movie I know but it's such a good idea).

I agree strongly with all of the above options, they should be part of the law, a shitload less crimes would go down with those as the penalty outcome.
January 29, 2015
addiea raine

I love this!!!!!!!!!!!
And I would actually be willing to pay MORE in taxes for this.

I think we are way to lenient on real crime and way too hard on victimless "crimes". End all drug laws and we will have a TON of government money freed up to REALLY punish violent people.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"If you can't feed your baby, then don't have a baby. And don't think maybe, if you can't feed your baby."
- The wisdom of the late Michael Jackson
"The mother of the year should be a sterilized woman with two adopted children." - Paul Ehrlich
Years ago, I read about Ronald Shanabarger. Horrible, horrible case. I thought Shamnabarger was the worst case I would ever read about, but this guy is even worse, and like Shanabarger, he is using "revenge" as his stated motive. WTF? The notion that children are property leadsto crimes like these.

http://www.aintnowaytogo.com/born2Die.htm

http://articles.chicagotribune.com/2002-05-09/news/0205090463_1_ronald-shanabarger-victim-of-sudden-infant-suffocating
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login