Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Fakebook Duh's saga of fucktrophies and unemployment

Posted by Cambion 
Fakebook Duh's saga of fucktrophies and unemployment
January 29, 2015
I posted this once before, but had a bout of paranoia that the details I included were too specific and that someone might be able to identify the story, but I think it's still worthy of a post.

Recently, a Fakebook friend (call him "Mike") announced that his wife sluiced. However, when asking for time off work to be with his wife while she was in the hospital, he was promptly fired from his job. I don't know if this guy was a shitty employee or called off work a lot or had a lot of "I need to leave three hours early to go rub my pregnant wife's swollen hooves" moments and this was the last straw. No clue what kind of employee he is. Makes me wonder if Mike is the tiniest bit resentful toward the new loaf for "making" him lose his job.

Also, about this famblee: Mike worked at a job that, while I don't feel comfortable giving a specific position, is a job that doesn't pay much. In my area, what he brings home in a year would be considered low income. His wife also has a mental disability that [allegedly] prevents her from holding down a job. Meanwhile, they had three or four other children between them already, all being supported on Duh's salary. I imagine they could scarcely afford to live on $30K a year (average salary for that job around here). I commend them for not going on the dole, at least. I also wonder how often he even sees his existing kids and stepkids since he was working upwards of 60 hours a week.

But then they decide to throw in a new loaf. From the "happy news" Mike shared last year, I have to assume that this new loaf was the result of a Happy AccidentTM. Probably a minimally-fulfilling quickie that they didn't even bother trying to pull out for, or a "we're not trying to get pregnant, but we're not NOT trying to, either. Teehee!" kind of thing. From what I know, these two have a gaggle of vaginas, so of course they're going to keep the One Of Our OwnTM golden-penis because their brood was a mix of children from previous failed relationships. I wonder how long it'll be before those girls are behind-the-couchers or being told to raise the loaf for Mommy and Daddy because they're girls.

Also, let me talk about the marriage for a moment. Mike married his wife after knowing her for maybe two or three months. Not even all of those months were spent dating, and she "fell" pregnant about five months into said marriage. I get that some folks are ready for marriage sooner than others, but this seems a little fast, especially given that the wife went from a physically and mentally abusive relationship right to Mike. I think Mike might be a "rescuer" - he likes to try and save people from their problems and themselves, and is willing to stick his neck out for someone he hardly knows. And that's very noble and all, but it can easily backfire. They seem to be happy, so what do I know? But raising an infant together will certainly test their relationship.

The photos on social media of Mike with his new loaf are amusing too. Shows him holding the kid and Mike just has this dumbass smile plastered across his mug like he's either struggling to smile, has no idea why he's smiling in the first place, or simply a "Look what Og made!" face. I'm sure he's bursting with fatherly pride having spawned an heir to the throne and all, but how's he gonna pay for the thing now, along with Wifey's hospital bills? At the very least, it seems like Mike is something of a PNB, so maybe the kid will turn out okay.

I don't know, maybe this just seems like a bigger load of BS drama to me because it involves someone I know.
So there are 3-4 existing children, being raised by a moo allegedly too mentally unstable to procure paid work, all of whom are living on one income provided by "Mike"... and then they just HAVE TO crap out One of Our OwnTM on top of all that. I mean, good on him for being a knight in shining armor and all that, but intellect has to kick in sometime, yeah?

Lurking moos, right here is Reason #4,376 why we just can't take you fools seriously. Dunce cap
Re: Fakebook Duh's saga of fucktrophies and unemployment
January 29, 2015
I apologize for so many vague details. Some I kept intentionally nonspecific to prevent anyone I know (such as Mike) from finding this story by chance, while others I genuinely don't know much about.

I will give Mike some props for at least being a doting husband and, as far as I can tell, a loving father to his homegrown and second-hand kids alike. A lot of men aren't even that much. It just strikes me as an awful time to breed. Also, and I hope I'm not being stereotypical when I say this, the wife is not an illegal immigrant who had a green card marriage, nor is she a mail order bride. I actually thought she was one of those, given the hasty marriage.

And I know you don't have to be rich to be a good parent, but love don't pay no bills. Makes me wonder how much they go without to get by, and how much more they'll have to go without now that there's a new sprog in the house. Being that it's a goldenpenis child, I have to assume the thing won't be getting female hand-me-downs. A buddy of mine who lives by himself brings in around $25K a year and he struggles to get by, so how's a family of six or seven get by on just $5000 more a year? I bet the parents and in-laws give them money.

I also wonder if Mike holds any resentment toward his wife for not pulling her weight financially, or if he's totally content supporting her. Can't help thinking he's just a sucker who wanted to rescue the damsel in distress and be a hero. I'm not sure how old the other kids are, but a part of me is curious if maybe the wife unilaterally planned this most recent kid as a ticket to continue being a SAHM... in other words, was the golden son an oops loaf? Maybe the dumplings are all school-aged now and Moo wanted to get a little more insurance that would keep her home for a few more years. Mike seems happy enough, so I don't think it was a marriage band-aid babby, but perhaps just marking off the final box on the life script checklist. I don't know how many times either of them went through the life script, but they always gotta do it again with every new partner, never learning from past experience.

As a final note, I'm gonna make the assumption that Mike has a penchant for shacking up with loons. If he has full custody of his kid(s), that must mean the bio-Moos are head cases. Custody almost ALWAYS goes to the Moos, so when it doesn't, it's because Moo done fucked up real good.
January 29, 2015
Actually from the multi marriage multi kid breeders I've known, its actually not a case of learning from ones mistakes, its seen as every new partner, marriage and child, is getting it right this time, they strongly believe if they don't try again in all aspects with the new one, their not actually fully trying to make a new break, if they don't marry or skip the kids, it could be later blamed for the whole thing never having worked out.

Its stupid as, but that is how they view it. Knew a guy with 7 kids 3 ex wives and wife 4 had 1 adult kid of her own, but he'd had the snip, so they just bred animals into cruelty and horrid living conditions instead of having babies, watched their 8 kids breeding like wild fire, and are still happily married because they skipped the one step that kept failing each time, the having more babbys with new partner stage.

Also cambion, you spoke of the dole like a fellow Australian, you wouldn't happen to be Australian by any chance?
January 29, 2015
Cambion
Also, let me talk about the marriage for a moment. Mike married his wife after knowing her for maybe two or three months. Not even all of those months were spent dating, and she "fell" pregnant about five months into said marriage. I get that some folks are ready for marriage sooner than others, but this seems a little fast, especially given that the wife went from a physically and mentally abusive relationship right to Mike. I think Mike might be a "rescuer" - he likes to try and save people from their problems and themselves, and is willing to stick his neck out for someone he hardly knows. And that's very noble and all, but it can easily backfire. They seem to be happy, so what do I know? But raising an infant together will certainly test their relationship.

Rescuing romantic partners for the sake of rescuing them isn't noble. It fucks up the life of the rescuer, and the person being rescued because they aren't forced to actually confront their problems. Fucking an "Oops" WannaBreeder woman will only result in a man's paycheck being garnished in the long term. That's it. Chances are she doesn't even like the guy for any other reason than what he can actually offer. And on the flip side, women who persuade certain kinds of guys early in a relationship to live with them are making a serious mistake. The slacker who smokes pot in Mom's basement all day isn't suddenly going to be a highly motivated boyfriend once he's living in your place, rent free.

STOP rescuing people. It doesn't work.

Cambion
Maybe the dumplings are all school-aged now and Moo wanted to get a little more insurance that would keep her home for a few more years. Mike seems happy enough, so I don't think it was a marriage band-aid babby, but perhaps just marking off the final box on the life script checklist. I don't know how many times either of them went through the life script, but they always gotta do it again with every new partner, never learning from past experience.

Well, some people just need constant fucked-up drama in their lives. When anything GOOD actually happens to them, they for whatever reason can't accept the fact that things are getting better, and so they sabotage themselves so they can go back to square one of Life Fuckupidness.

Your friend Mike needs to stop breeding, and come up with a plan to dedicate himself to more hours and move up in his company to earn more money. He needs to tell his wife that if she wants to be a SAHM, she needs to do the work required and for LONG hours, as he's advancing his career to put food on the table. That's what he needs. What he DOES NOT need is another child.

And by the way, to comment on his wife--people who have serious mental health issues should not be bringing children into the world. You can't be a good parent if your own head is screwed up. We need to stop the delusion that children are anything but a burden to mental health, marital relationships, time, energy, productivity at the office, EVERYTHING. Those who have a compromised state of mental health only become more compromised by their addition.

What's Mike's plan for when his wife has a mental meltdown and can't bear the stress of being a SAHM?

I think he's going to be in big, big trouble whether he realizes it now or not.
January 29, 2015
exile
Its stupid as, but that is how they view it. Knew a guy with 7 kids 3 ex wives and wife 4 had 1 adult kid of her own, but he'd had the snip, so they just bred animals into cruelty and horrid living conditions instead of having babies, watched their 8 kids breeding like wild fire, and are still happily married because they skipped the one step that kept failing each time, the having more babbys with new partner stage.

Incredible. doh face

Didn't the guy realize that maybe he wasn't cut out for the whole "wife and kids" lifestyle?

I would have to say something to him. Seven child support checks... three ex-wives... alimony checks... divorce attorney fees... dirty animals all over your home... DUDE, CLEARLY THIS ISN'T WORKING FOR YOU! angry smiley

How about you just focus on holding down a job and an apartment... ?
January 29, 2015
exile
Also cambion, you spoke of the dole like a fellow Australian, you wouldn't happen to be Australian by any chance?

Nah, I'm sadly in the US of A.

According to shit shared publicly, when Mike and Moo began their month-long courtship, he pretty much said "no more kids" immediately, but apparently "came around" to the idea shortly after he made his feelings clear. How true that is, I'll never know. He seems happy enough on Fakebook, posting some loaf pics and babby updates and all that, but a tiny part of me wonders if it's a facade because he's expected to be thrilled about the new dumpling. And I'm sure at least part of him is happy because he got to seal the marriage with a loaf AND it was a boy, but the other part of him is probably wondering how the fuck they're gonna live, even if he gets a similar job with a similar salary.

I guess I just don't get how you can love someone that fast. I get the love at first sight thing and all, but over time, the person's flaws come out and you realize they aren't as perfect as you thought they were. Does she love Mike for reals, or did she bind herself to him because he was willing to help her out of a shitty situation and accept her kid(s)? I mean, as a single Moo, that's probably the best you're gonna ever get, AND Mike got a woman to mind however many of the kids are his, so I guess it's about as win-win as a couple breeders can get.

I bet if you sat Mike down and got a few drinks him, the truth would start coming out.
January 30, 2015
gnocchi

Lurking moos, right here is Reason #4,376 why we just can't take you fools seriously. Dunce cap

And in relation to the sterilization thread, it's Reason #4377 why we can't be taken seriously when we request tubal ligations. Because these cows just HAVE to grunt out 'one of our own' with the third or fourth husband or 10th or 11th shack-up.
January 31, 2015
Funny how people - doctors, friends, and everyone in between - are always ready to tell a childfree woman that she "can't" be sterilized because she'll change her mind one day, she's too immature to make such a permanent decision, she's not a real woman without fertility, she'll never find a man if she's barren, etc. Meanwhile NOBODY ever tells a Moo or a wanna-Moo that maybe she shouldn't have a kid because she can't afford it, the father is abusive, she's not ready mentally to raise a child, or any other perfectly logical reasons.

Isn't it great that a 29-year-old woman isn't mature enough to make the decision to get her tubes tied, but a 15-year-old girl who gets pregnant will never once be told she's making a big mistake?

If Mike's wife was smart, she'd have gotten her tubes tied after sluicing, but I'm sure their family isn't complete yet, or some shit. "Our family isn't complete yet" is breeder-speak for "we're too dumb to be responsible for birth control." I guarantee she's knocked up again within two years, once the male sprog is a toddler and no longer a helpless widdle bundle. I'm sure they'll want to try for a One Of Our OwnTM girl next, even though they have several girls right now.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login