Advanced

idiot moos penis molested their 5 sons

Posted by ladybug2203 
idiot moos penis molested their 5 sons
February 10, 2015
http://www.henrymakow.com/my_sons_were_abused_by_pedophi.html
Re: idiot moos penis molested their 5 sons
February 10, 2015
In one way or another it appears that article seems to point out that the issue is in one way or another related to atheism. If that's what it implies, that's bologna. Maybe they need to check out history of certain churches and they will soon find out that faith and religion have little to do with it.

Aside from that, woman knew that dude was a pedo, yet she chose to marry him anyways. Breeder mind knows no boundaries to stupidity.
February 10, 2015
I agree about the atheism part. Her biggest mistake wasn't related to being an atheist, it was marrying a guy only 19 days in and actively disregarding his mention of being a molester. I've seen lots of atheists and Christians do stupid things, it's almost never about the religion but just a gross lack of common sense.
February 10, 2015
Sorry but I call total bullshit on this story. There is no way under Hell that this is real.

My Pedophile Husband (and fellow Freemasons) Abused Our Five Sons ---
I confronted him again, this time he
admitted his behavior, saying, "I've
got them all, even the baby, and
from the time they were babies."

She then goes on to say this:

]The marriage lasted six and a third years before our separation, during which time I gave birth to four sons and was pregnant with my fifth. While pregnant with the fifth, my oldest two children, in their father's absence from our home, began to tell me that he had molested them.

The second-oldest had tried to tell me this perhaps six months earlier, and I had confronted their father with his accusation, but he managed to dissuade me that it was true. I confronted him again, this time, and he admitted his behavior, saying, "I've got them all, even the baby, and from the time they were babies." This was at 8:20 in the a.m. on January 1, 1975, a fact I will probably never forget.

So how could he have molested the baby while she was still pregnant?

Another thing:

If I had heard one more thing, I would have lost my mind. My lawyer told me to write down everything they said. I did. The children told of being sexually tortured, of being sold in the "dirty bookstores of Kansas City"--["Daddy got money for letting men hurt us in the little rooms at the back of the store."]; they told of being forced to watch while other children were murdered--["They held our heads and made us watch."]; and they gave clues that matched newspaper articles about a missing and later found decapitated twelve-year-old local girl. [I mourned that child for eighteen years, not realizing that she had been dancing on the streets of heaven ever since the moment of her death.]

And no one investigated this "death"? This is nothing more than a "shock and awe" story of a Christian right wing-nutjob trying to get everyone to be outraged by the horrible "atheist" who took advantage of a naïve and troubled "recently saved" convert. We are all supposed to tsk at the fact that her father allowed her to make her own mind about what is and what isn't real and give her sympathy for the "abuse" she went through as a child and to the marrying of a monster.

A for effort.
F for being complete bullshit.
February 11, 2015
I think this story is complete bullshit as well. If there is any amount of truth to this, then this woman is the biggest idiot ever. I cannot stand this "poor widdle weak woman" slant that the incredibly stupid use as a crutch to shore up their total lack of responsibility and laziness. Being grossly naïve is fucking lazy, plain and simple. Open up your eyes, read a book, take notice! The world is a fucking brutal place and nobody is going to protect you except for YOU. This asshole basically told her that he was going to molest children and she went ahead and married him after 19 days just so she could get her rocks off. The fault is all squarely on her shoulders. Fuck her.

There is also the idea in my head that the kids made this up. At least partly. That shit about watching other kids get murdered... That is a red flag for a like if I ever heard one.
February 11, 2015
Techie
In one way or another it appears that article seems to point out that the issue is in one way or another related to atheism. If that's what it implies, that's bologna.

Actually, she seems to take after the Masons more than she does atheists.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login