Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Baby North has a meltdown at Kanye West’s fashion show

Posted by cassia 
Baby North has a meltdown at Kanye West’s fashion show
February 13, 2015
Under the category of ridiculously inappropriate places for a baby:

http://www.lfpress.com/2015/02/13/baby-north-has-a-meltdown-at-kanye-wests-fashion-show

"Baby North has a meltdown at Kanye West’s fashion show

Kanye West’s baby daughter North missed the unveiling of her father’s new sneaker collection when she burst into tears at a New York Fashion Week event and had to be removed from the venue by her mother Kim Kardashian.

The rapper and his wife attended the Adidas show in the Big Apple on Thursday night with their little girl, and they were joined by other stars including close friend Jay Z and his wife Beyonce.

However, Kardashian had to put her mummy duties first when 21-month-old North had a crying fit as the group sat down to watch the runway show. The reality TV star took the youngster backstage at the venue to avoid disrupting the event.

Vogue editor Anna Wintour, who was sitting next to Kardashian, reportedly turned away from the toddler as she was throwing a tantrum."

The link also has photos of the show (with first two images of the wailing screaming baby) and negative tweets about the baby. Anna Wintour looks more unimpressed than usual at the trailer-park shenanigans in the seating beside her.

-------------------------------------------------

My childfree heart was happy to see such media and public criticism of the inappropriateness of the baby at the venue.
What do some of you think ?
Re: Baby North has a meltdown at Kanye West’s fashion show
February 13, 2015
There are some places children (especially toddlers and babies) do not belong. This is one of them. This is not Chuck E Cheese. This is an adult event. She did not need to be there. At least Kim took her backstage. But, I am tired of her and her ugly ass husband dragging that puffy faced creature all over the world.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
February 13, 2015
You would think that Kanye would at least want to sit NEAR his wife and child. Lol!
February 13, 2015
Here are a few more links and selected excerpts:

--------------------------

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-2951591/Pictured-Anna-Wintour-s-priceless-reaction-moment-things-south-North-West-Kanye-s-show.html

(Warning: Although the link does have these quotes and some accompanying photos, after the first bit, it has tons of breederific content and lots of photos of lousy fashion the the West family.)

"Anna Wintour's face said it all.
Perched and poised at New York Fashion Week, the editor of US Vogue looked distinctly unimpressed after Kim Kardashian's toddler daughter North threw a front row tantrum.
In a snap shared on Twitter, Anna appears to be inching away as little Nori started bawling, her lips pursed, arms neatly crossed and with eyes shielded behind a pair of shades. "

"Elle magazine's Anne Slowey was heard muttering, 'Couldn't they leave it backstage?' according to The New York Daily News.
'Typical celebrity crap. Like I really even care,' the publishing icon allegedly was overheard saying. ""

----------------------------------------

http://www.nydailynews.com/entertainment/gossip/north-appearance-kanye-west-fashion-show-article-1.2113569

Magazine editor complains about 1-year-old North West during Kanye West’s fashion show

"Elle magazine's Anne Slowey wasn't too pleased with little North's crying during the show for the rapper's collaboration with Adidas."

"This is why you don't hire fashion editors as baby sitters."

"When North, Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's 1-year-old-daughter, began to sob before her daddy's fashion show began, Elle magazine's Anne Slowey muttered, "Couldn't they leave it backstage?""

Selected Comments:

Marlon Weingrad :" This is why you don't hire fashion editors as babysitters"- No, this is why you should not bring infants to an adult event."

Tony: "How effin' touching, he had his hand on his heart, better yet it should have been over the kid's mouth. Hate to see how this kid turns out with two loser parents like that. The child should not have been there, it's not like she knows what's going on or what a fashion show is."

Michael Hill : "She is a brat just like her stupid mother."

neelie : "Oh come on she is practically a baby and they get restless. Her parents are to blame for bringing her to an adult event like that."

Joey Scarz: "so leave it HOME neelie!"

Joey Scarz : "the mother is a brat for bringing it!"

M Davis : "Because an event like that is no place for a one year old. The poor kid was probably tired, uncomfortable and bored. There's no reason for her to be there...its not like she knew what was going on. Its called a babysitter, hire one. "

janeyt : "Agreed. She's doing what babies do, CRY, She doesn't know the difference between Chuckie Cheese and a runway fashion show. They should have left her back stage with a nanny or home. It annoying, and I'm sure Anna Wintour had some choice words about it. She probably didn't want to be there. Beyonce looks annoyed. You see she didn't have Blu Ivy with her (somebody with some sense) A crystal fox coat for a baby, really? Anyone with any sense won't be buying these ridiculously over-priced sneakers."

TJ Smith : "Excuse me, but what was the reason for bringing this baby to her big mouthed fathers fashion show anyway."

Maryellen Seely : "Before you condemn the editor, how many of you have complained about a fussy baby on a plane, subway, in a restaurant, movie, etc. Just because the baby is a Kardashian, she is no less disruptive than 'Baby Smith' on the LIRR or NJT nor is she any more special.
Parents should not have brought her to an event that held no interest to a one year old. If the couldn't bear to be separated from her than they should have stayed home with her. North is a baby, not a fashion accessory."

Allison Knowles : "No, the fashion editor was spot on. A fashion show is no place for a toddler, and the only reason that poor kid was there was to be put in public display by her two doosh parents, who outdid themselves only by the massively insensitive choice of fur for the kid's coat. The kid doesn't know any different - that beautiful bit of animal cruelty promotion was done solely to stoke the overblown egos of her stupid parents. They should all be put onto an ice floe and shoved out into the Arctic Ocean."

Judy Vincent : "Didn't see Ivy Blue at the event. So what made them think they were entitled to bring their 1 year old to sit in the front row of Fashion Week? I would LOVE to hear what was going through Anna Wintour's mind...guarantee that Kim Kardashian is banned for lifetime from the Met Gala."

Bill Russo : "Does the News mean Anna Wintour? I don't recognize the other name. Either way, it is kind of annoying. Leave the ONE year old at home. IT would be happier."

T C : "Maybe she was actually referring to Kim....
Also, does anyone else think Jay and Bey look as miserable as possible. PS, I don't see them dragging little Blue Ivy all over like the latest designer accessory..."

Para Salin : "Add "parenting" to the long list of things her clueless mom & pop don't know how to do."

qnz11781 : "I am honestly so sick of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. The worst couple to exist and that child is going to be a snotty little witch. You will see."

February 13, 2015
It was a dumbass move to bring it, but I am impressed that Kim actually took the thing out/away. I mean, no one expects her to make smart choices, yet even this vapid, useless woman did a better job than all those parents who not only drag their fuck trophy with them, but then insist on inflicting it upon the publice for the duration of the meal/event.
There is no better illustration of the current trend of children being created as the latest fashion accessory than Kim, Kanye, and North West. The only reason that Kim actually took the baby out of the room was that the queen of fashion publications herself (Anna Wintour) was showing a negative reaction to the tantrum as well as other important people in both fashion and entertainment. While she's a "name," she's of no actual importance and does nothing. She knows everybody in that room considers her trash and beneath them, so to not take that infant out of the room would only hurt what little stock she has.

It had nothing to do with good parenting.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login