Advanced

another moo choosing her pedopenis over her child

Posted by ladybug2203 
another moo choosing her pedopenis over her child
March 03, 2015
http://dearwendy.com/my-new-husband-violated-my-daughter/
Re: another moo choosing her pedopenis over her child
March 03, 2015
Just remember, the childfree are the selfish ones and Parenting Makes You a Better PersonTM, that is until Mommy decides she needs a dick and a warm body in her bed.

She's whining, "we've only been married a month," whereas a sane person would be thinking, "hey, we've only been married a month, therefore I can get a legal annulment and get the fuck out of here without too much damage to anything."

If she lets him stay, he'll just be more sneaky next time.

And of COURSE her daughter is saying this because the Moo is probably laying a guilt trip on her and whining how the Moo's life is going to disrupted. Way to pawn your adult decision off on your daughter, Moo.

The daughter is a double victim, once from the guy and again from her spineless mother.

Take it from someone who has been there, when Moos whine about "wanting to keep the family together," and keep a loser like this, they are thinking ONLY about THEMSELVES. They want to present to the world that they are MAHWIED and they have a MAN, while they throw their kids under the bus.

Women like this sicken me. Here's what I don't get: a scrawny little alley cat will defend her kittens when another cat tries to harm them. Female humans supposedly have a more developed brain and a higher cortex and reasoning skills, yet they use these higher reasoning powers to allow some dick to abuse their kids?

Tell me again how mothers are sooooooo much more evolved than the rest of us?
March 03, 2015
I think the daughter is only saying this:

"My daughter did say she’s okay with my decision to let him stay as long as he gets help and isn’t allowed to be alone with her."

...because she has nowhere else she can go. I assume she doesn't know who her biological father is and can't go stay with him. How many teen girls would go, "My stepdad was checking me out in the shower, but it's okay if he stays. Just don't leave me alone with him and make him get therapy?" I agree with bell_flower - the Moo is most likely guilt-tripping the girl about how this little "misunderstanding" will ruin her new marriage and tear the family apart, so the daughter should just shut up about it.

This wasn't a matter of the girl walking naked from the shower and Dad accidentally spotted her. Taking photos is a pretty fucking deliberate thing to do. I can almost feel Moo breathe a sigh of relief when she says "he didn’t get any pictures that I know of" and "this is a first time offense for him." As if it's somehow acceptable that he "only" tried to take nude pics of her minor daughter rather than putting his cock in her.

My guess is Stepduh has all kinds of plans for the daughter, and I also might venture a guess that he married Moo in order to get close to the girl. I wonder how long they dated before getting married too. I bet he's ogled the girl before and this is just the first time he was caught, so he has to step up his game to avoid being caught again.

Not to mention, exactly what help is he going to get? Go to a therapist or counselor? He'll probably just tell them what they want to hear. I don't think a shrink will help a pedo. Pressing charges would probably be good "help", but Moo probably won't let her daughter do that.

A normal, sane parent wouldn't need to think twice about this kind of shit. Husband is ogling her jailbait daughter in the shower? OUT YA GO. I also wonder if Moo is a housewife/SAHM and depends on her husband's income.
March 04, 2015
unfortunely there are lots of cases like this

1. girl claims things to get back at mother
2. girl actually is assaulted on some level, and moo ignores her because he's so in love with moo that he could never cast eyes on another.

1. man sees attractive young girl, finds out moo is single, marries moo to get at young girl.
2. man marries moo for moo, crazy young girl repeatedly puts him in compromised situations having mistaken his niceness as infatuation.

1. moo feels lonely and unaccepted for being a single moo, instead of buying a vibrater, electric blanket and a body pillow, or using the dildo privately, and choosing to let her daughter share her bed for nothing other than company, while maybe getting a hobby and some social friends going. instead go's out and finds the first dipshit willing to pay her attention, without ever questioning why.

2. moo knows new man seems overly interested in daughter, chooses to believe he's just committed to being a part of moos family, frequently leaves new man alone with daughter, because how could it be anything else, nothing could possibly happen.

3. dumb moo actually blindly marries a paedophile without thinking, gets blind sighted, try's to keep it all hush hush, so as to not come off looking like the complete dumb ass she is.
March 04, 2015
Over and over and over again. Some British med journal made the statement that children are most at risk from the moocunts new dick of the week.
Bell, I have made your statement over and over again. Lord, we all think and believe this: animals will defend their young almost to the death. (there are times when they realize things are a lost cause). Human females serve their young up on a platter.
The depth of depravity, horror, misery out there boggles the mind. All start with these smart assed stupid females who 'wannabreed,wannabreed' at all cost, find themselves in a shitpile, and are trying to survive. screw the kid if it becomes a casualty, they have a roof over their head. All that was necessary was for these cunts to curb the baby rabies. but 'they wannabreed,wannabreed' no matter the cost to the child. they are steeped and stewed in denial, oblivious to the damage they inflict on their children they profess to 'luuuurve', cringe and cower as their offspring are brutalized.
Actually saw one incident on 'Cops'. Some moocunt called the cops because the dad was refusing to turn child over to her.
Sure enough, when cops got there, he was refusing to turn kid over. Turns out he had a damn good reason not to: moocunt was planning on taking child from state (I think it was N. Carolina) to Florida with some turd she met ONLINE!!!! and at that, met him two freaking weeks ago. Cops had a hell of a time trying to get it through moocunts thick skull that she had no right to take child out of state without court permission. I seem to remember thqt this broad had this doofy goofy look on her face the entire time.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
March 04, 2015
Is stepduh's name Humbert Humbert?
March 04, 2015
Love is blind... some people will just make endless excuses for their partner's wrongdoings. Sadly there are a lot of people who would rather put their fingers in their ears and go "LA LA LA LA LA I'M NOT LISTENING" so they can stay in the comfort zone of their relationship rather than admit that their partner isn't the person they thought they were. Unchilded people do this often enough, so it shouldn't be surprising to see that breeders give even less of a fuck- we know how selfish they can be, of course they're going to put their own needs above those of their children even if the love of their life is abusing said children.

Among heterosexual couples this seems more common amongst women, from my experience at least- I know too many women who have forgiven their cheating partners and chosen to blame their infidelities on the other women they slept with. This is possibly because of the whole idea that women=wicked knowing temptresses and men=dumb helpless sexual beasts who are powerless to resist the call of their boners. A now ex-friend of mine called a woman a "whore" for sleeping with her boyfriend and admitted blaming her was her way of getting over his infidelity, even though the "whore" was one of three other women he slept with- awww, poor guy, he just had some disorder which forced him to put his penis into other women, he didn't really want to do it, it was really the fault of all of those women, even the ones who didn't know he had a girlfriend.

In the case mentioned in the OP, I wouldn't be surprised if the woman who wrote to Wendy had also bought into "The Lolita Myth" that young girls can "seduce" grown men and that the man is the real victim in this scenario. Gawd, it's depressing to hear women make excuses for such men as if they blame themselves and all other women for the shitty behaviour of men.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login