Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Movies ruined by baybeez

Posted by freya 
Movies ruined by baybeez
March 08, 2015
Starting a new thread to list movies ruined by the appearance of a pwecious. All mine are old because I avoid babeez rabies movies now, thanks to the internet and fantastic plot summaries. Think there are many more but I may have deleted them from my memory banks:

Family Man
For Keeps
Riding in Cars with Boys
Steel Magnolias (gonna have a pwecious even though she knew it would kill her---good thinking! This one incensed me when I was a kid)
Re: Movies ruined by baybeez
March 08, 2015
Shrek. I liked that movie. It was witty and was rife with adult humour. Then the babies happened and then the whole last movie was shrek trying to enjoy his life and then finding out that "his family was most important" smile rolling left righteyes2
March 08, 2015
Four Christmases
March 08, 2015
Elena Undone and Tipping the Velvet (thought to be honest, the baybee was pretty tangential and only in the final episode.
March 08, 2015
Can't think of many films offhand (although "Marley & Me" might be the best unintentional birth control ever). Although (ironically, another Jennifer Aniston film) "The Good Girl" was totally ruined by the pregnancy.

As for TV show though, breeder Rita and that brat Harrison totally ruined Dexter. The worst part is Harrison was basically just an accessory after season 4. They did not know what to do with him at all, he was just fobbed off on a nanny while Dexter continued his killing spree. It was so stupid.
March 08, 2015
I was going to watch the movie Wild starring Reese Witherspoon, as a woman who lost it when her mother died. Apparently she loses her mother, she cheats on her husband with a new boyfriend, gets into heroin, and gets knocked up with the guy's sprog. She aborts only because the sprog would've been born addicted and then starts a 1100 hike to get herself together mentally. EVERY movie with a woman ends up with her going on some type of jouney to get over an abortion or infertility. I decided not to watch it as I can't relate to that. Ugh
March 09, 2015
I have to many situations of where I've gone to watch a movie and a snowflake practically shat itself crying from the minute the room went dark to the minute the moo decided 5 minutes before the ending that she'd better go try to settle it down before everyone recognise it was her brat that ruined their movie experience. not to mention all those movies that are seriously ruined by one of the characters having a surprise pregnancy, and shunning either pets, other kids, friends, or just because they play a sound track of a crying baby for 1-2 minutes flat as a joke to a scene where the parents are miserable for the first few months till they adapt.

so instead, I would like to list my most laughable, list of movies that you should nearly just watch for the wtf factor.

juno- about a teen who decides to get her fuck on, then finds out she's now preggo, and is practically shitting herself trying to work up the courage to tell the guy, the whole movie long.

what to expect when your expecting- about 4 or so different types of couples, and their struggles with getting, being and keeping their pregnancys, all while trying to convince 1 guy whos not into kids, into adopting because his bitch dun want one but is barren, even though she just lost her job.

miss conception- oh my, this ones a hoot, about a 30 something year old, who gets spooked into finding out how many eggs she has left, only to find out she has 1, and is on that egg right now, but just broke up with her boyfriend who dosnt want one, and now has to find out how she can get laid within the next 3 weeks, otherwise facing the HORROR of never having a baby...waving hellolarious

and soon there is to be released a horror movie called Pregnancy, it looks almost like the Saw, horror movie style, I doubt i'll ever see it, since it looks like it'll give me multi faceted nightmares on various levels for years to come.

and mr exile mentioned a funny sounding movie coming out, that we might actually go see just for the irony laughs and topical debate, centered around this teen who gets knocked up to some guy whos a jerk to her, he leaves her soon as he hears she's inpig, so she gets left behind by all her friends who grew up, graduatied, moved away, getting good paying jobs, and having familys later in life, and I think she ends up trying to get with her best guy friend, but he also leaves her for her best female friend, its like LOL LOL LOL LOL :yeah:bedmadelie

(my friends gave me a heap of movies to watch one time, and none of them had descriptions since I rather enjoy not knowing the plot behind what im about to watch, that changed right after I got 3 preggo moives in a row at random)
March 09, 2015
KitsNotKids
Can't think of many films offhand (although "Marley & Me" might be the best unintentional birth control ever). Although (ironically, another Jennifer Aniston film) "The Good Girl" was totally ruined by the pregnancy.

While marketed as a book/movie about a dog, M&M is in reality just a movie about breeding, pregnancy, and kids. The movie is actually less graphic than the book, which goes on for chapters about TTC and pregnancy. The dog is more or less just a plot device--it should have been called "Babies and Me."
March 09, 2015
bop
KitsNotKids
While marketed as a book/movie about a dog, M&M is in reality just a movie about breeding, pregnancy, and kids. The movie is actually less graphic than the book, which goes on for chapters about TTC and pregnancy. The dog is more or less just a plot device--it should have been called "Babies and Me."

Thanks for the warning, adding it to my never watch list!
March 09, 2015
KitsNotKids
As for TV show though, breeder Rita and that brat Harrison totally ruined Dexter. The worst part is Harrison was basically just an accessory after season 4. They did not know what to do with him at all, he was just fobbed off on a nanny while Dexter continued his killing spree. It was so stupid.

I'll stop watching Dexter before this happens!
Anonymous User
March 10, 2015
I agree with Steel Magnolias. A friend of mine was going on and on about it, telling me that it'd be the saddest movie ever, I'd be bawling, bla bla bla..... yeah, right. I was seething with anger at the end. Oh yes, kill yourself to procreate, stupid cunt. Reduce yourself to just a baby-shooting hole and milk-filled dugs; your only lot in life is to breed, and your very life doesn't count for shit, as long as you pop that kid out. How fucking lovely.

Speaking of TV shows, I finally managed to finish Breaking Bad. Initially, I stopped watching it around the end of the first season. I could not STAND that bitch Skylar. What a fucking breeder idiot bitch. Oh, my husband is the provider, works two shitty jobs, has cancer, HEY, LET'S FUCKING POP ANOTHER SHITTY BRAT OUT! YAY! I was so irritated with her that it took me a good amount of time to give the show another chance. I resolved to ignore her breeding hoe ass.
March 10, 2015
cerebralherpes

Speaking of TV shows, I finally managed to finish Breaking Bad. Initially, I stopped watching it around the end of the first season. I could not STAND that bitch Skylar. What a fucking breeder idiot bitch. Oh, my husband is the provider, works two shitty jobs, has cancer, HEY, LET'S FUCKING POP ANOTHER SHITTY BRAT OUT! YAY! I was so irritated with her that it took me a good amount of time to give the show another chance. I resolved to ignore her breeding hoe ass.

The last few episodes were all worth it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
March 10, 2015
Since we are talking about TV shows, The Walking Dead is a perfect bit of evidence regarding the destruction that pro-life agenda and belief can have you. "Hey! Let's have a baby in the middle of the fucking zombie apocalypse!" Yeeeeah. BS. I enjoyed watching the main character go crazy at the death of his "beloved" wife because they had to have the loaf donchaknow? Fucking Georgia.
March 10, 2015
cfdavep
I was going to watch the movie Wild starring Reese Witherspoon, as a woman who lost it when her mother died. Apparently she loses her mother, she cheats on her husband with a new boyfriend, gets into heroin, and gets knocked up with the guy's sprog. She aborts only because the sprog would've been born addicted and then starts a 1100 hike to get herself together mentally. EVERY movie with a woman ends up with her going on some type of jouney to get over an abortion or infertility. I decided not to watch it as I can't relate to that. Ugh

Hey cfdave, I just watched Wild yesterday and the pregnancy is really, REALLY superficial to the plot. It's mentioned and dealt with very passively in one short scene and is never mentioned or alluded to again. The movie and the hike is truly about her missing her mother and husband. You should still watch it, it didn't ruin it at all.
March 10, 2015
You know what movie could have used a baby?

"Alive"

Because then they could have at least eaten it.
March 11, 2015
the noodler
You know what movie could have used a baby?

"Alive"

Because then they could have at least eaten it.
Lol that would have been awesome
March 11, 2015
I don't remember any movies that were ruined solely by a baby that weren't already shitty for other reasons as well. I can think of many TV shows that were though:
Bones - ruined by not one but 2 baybees
Dexter-pointless, stupid character addition
In Plain Sight - kickass Federal Marshall who works in witness protection character is ruined when they write in the actress real life pregnancy and for shit and giggles write in a pregnancy for drug addict sister. Horrible.
Homeland - hard charging CIA agent decides to have baybee of character killed off at the end of the last season. Why they spent all that money to CGI out the actress real life pregnancy the season before and then wrote in a pregnancy after she hatched, I can't figure out.
March 11, 2015
catharsist
Shrek. I liked that movie. It was witty and was rife with adult humour. Then the babies happened and then the whole last movie was shrek trying to enjoy his life and then finding out that "his family was most important" smile rolling left righteyes2

Slightly related to that, Tim Burton's utterly pointless Charlie And The Chocolate Factory for needlessly tacking on a mawkish message about how famblees are important as Willy Wonka was forced to forgive his sadistic bastard of a father- yep, never mind the abuse, kids, just give praise as you remember that you came out of their gonads!

Notting Hill for the ending where High Grant and Julia Roberts are cuddling on a park bench as the camera pans round for the big reveal of her baybee bump- because no Happily Ever After is complete without baybees, right? The people I was watching that with were crying while I was rolling my eyes- urgh.
March 11, 2015
catharsist
Since we are talking about TV shows, The Walking Dead is a perfect bit of evidence regarding the destruction that pro-life agenda and belief can have you. "Hey! Let's have a baby in the middle of the fucking zombie apocalypse!" Yeeeeah. BS. I enjoyed watching the main character go crazy at the death of his "beloved" wife because they had to have the loaf donchaknow? Fucking Georgia.

All this thing does is scream and attract zombies...and it is probably not even his.

I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
March 11, 2015
navi8orgirl
catharsist

All this thing does is scream and attract zombies...and it is probably not even his.

Tell me about it, not to mention all the danger that people have to go through to feed the damn thing! And notice how Rick is NEVER with them when they have to go into town for formula and shit? He does NONE of the work to raise the damn thing! I say take it into the woods, slap its ass and leave it for bait.
March 11, 2015
I think it was 28 Days Later, adults were hiding out in a house waiting for the zombies to pass them by. A loaf shows up at the door and they're stupid enough to let the loaf in and if I remember correctly they all die because the zombies had been chasing the loaf. Haven't seen it in a long time but it had some serious dumbass adults in it who let their compassion for an unknown loaf overrule their logic.
March 12, 2015
Where the Heart Is. 'Nuff said. *gag*
March 12, 2015
catharsist

This. I was able to ignore the famblee message for the most part, but Jesus Christ... :headbrick

catharsist
navi8orgirl
catharsist

Tell me about it, not to mention all the danger that people have to go through to feed the damn thing! And notice how Rick is NEVER with them when they have to go into town for formula and shit? He does NONE of the work to raise the damn thing! I say take it into the woods, slap its ass and leave it for bait.

Heh, that reminds me of this group exercise I did in a previous college course. We were put in a group and given a scenario: we were stuck on a desert island and we had to choose which things to take with us and which things to leave behind - one of these was a baby, of course. Me and most of the guys agreed that the baby would be a useless resource-vacuum (and it would attract predators) so we'd leave it to its fate. But predictably, all the other girls were like "Oh, but you caaaaan't leave iiiit, it's just a baaaybeeee..." smile rolling left righteyes2 Despite hearing our very good reasons for abandoning the brat, they kept on bleating about how it'd be wrong to just abandon it.

In the end, I overruled their arguments, forbade them from having a say in anything in future scenarios and submitted 'our' decision to the tutor, to their chagrin. grinning smiley

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

March 12, 2015
strange aeons
catharsist

This. I was able to ignore the famblee message for the most part, but Jesus Christ... :headbrick

catharsist
navi8orgirl
catharsist

Heh, that reminds me of this group exercise I did in a previous college course. We were put in a group and given a scenario: we were stuck on a desert island and we had to choose which things to take with us and which things to leave behind - one of these was a baby, of course. Me and most of the guys agreed that the baby would be a useless resource-vacuum (and it would attract predators) so we'd leave it to its fate. But predictably, all the other girls were like "Oh, but you caaaaan't leave iiiit, it's just a baaaybeeee..." smile rolling left righteyes2 Despite hearing our very good reasons for abandoning the brat, they kept on bleating about how it'd be wrong to just abandon it.

In the end, I overruled their arguments, forbade them from having a say in anything in future scenarios and submitted 'our' decision to the tutor, to their chagrin. grinning smiley

You can't even really bring the baby along for food; it's mostly fat and cartilage and its organs aren't big enough to share and sustain a group of adults.

*I'm currently binge-watching Hannibal, so I have cannibalism on the brain.*

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan

March 13, 2015
This reminded me of a brand strategy class I took. Southwest Airlines was the client and they wanted to attract the money (business travelers.) I suggested several CF flights. My female classmates acted like I suggested serving babies on toast to first class.

Silly people, SWA doesn't have first class....

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login