Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

#1983 - Trainwrecks

Posted by Anonymous User 
Anonymous User
#1983 - Trainwrecks
November 16, 2006
I have seen enough of these disasters. Where I do security, there is a very attractive young woman with a toddler and a baby. Her boyfriend, the father of the children, is a jerk and treats her badly. She was going to leave this guy until she found out she was pregnant with #2. She bawled and bawled :bawl when she realised she was in-pig the second time around. So...she stays with the man. Oh...Daddio sells drugs from his house. Lovely, huh?

I do not know why this young lady did not go to the abortion clinic! When I told my guard co-worker that this woman's life was ruined once and for all, she told me how the girl can just take those two kids and go. "Go where???" I asked. My co-worker was stuck with a man for over a decade due to four kids. When she left, she did take up with the first fellow who showed interest because she needed "help" with those sprogs.
Re: #1983 - Trainwrecks
November 16, 2006
And this is why most "men" behave like such bastards nowadays: because those "women" let them. They get away with anything. Really, what's their incentive to get their shit together and act like decent human beings?
November 17, 2006
ok, some men treat women like dirt, for one reason, thats the only way they can find to be wth a woman.. in a lot of cases women like bad boys, they would rather be out with a dangerous boy than a nice man.

what about all those manipulative women, that just want men for money, and treat men like an alien race..

dont blame it all on men, blame it on women too

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
Anonymous User
November 17, 2006
Mercurior, you are right how a lot of these women are part of the problem. Many of these women do like the drug dealers due to excitement and the money that these men can spend on them. The woman from my job should have never bred the first time with this man much less have a second child. My question is still, "Why didn't she go to the abortion clinic?" However, we know how some women will go on a morality stance about aborting but have no moral qualms about sex outside of marriage or with a thug.
Anonymous User
November 17, 2006
Mercurior, you are right how a lot of these women are part of the problem. Many of these women do like the drug dealers due to excitement and the money that these men can spend on them. The woman from my job should have never bred the first time with this man much less have a second child. My question is still, "Why didn't she go to the abortion clinic?" However, we know how some women will go on a morality stance about aborting but have no moral qualms about sex outside of marriage or with a thug.
CFScorpio
November 17, 2006
There was no way I could read though the whole thing, but the part that struck me was where she said that the husband had become phyiscally violent with her 3 times, yet THE COUNSELOR TOLD THEM TO STAY TOGETHER!

I wonder what qualifications this "counselor" has? I can't imagine a licensed therapist giving such bad advice.
CFScorpio
November 17, 2006
dragon-holding-pearl Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
However, we know how some women
> will go on a morality stance about aborting but
> have no moral qualms about sex outside of marriage
> or with a thug.

That is one thing that I've never understood! All these Xtians out there having premarital sex, who then get knocked up and refuse to consider abortion because they think it's a sin. Well, guess what? The bible does speak against premarital sex, but nowhere in the bible is abortion mentioned by name. Hypocritical much?
Anonymous User
November 17, 2006
CFScorpio Wrote:
>
> That is one thing that I've never understood! All
> these Xtians out there having premarital sex, who
> then get knocked up and refuse to consider
> abortion because they think it's a sin. Well,
> guess what? The bible does speak against
> premarital sex, but nowhere in the bible is
> abortion mentioned by name. Hypocritical much?

Exactly!

Fundies are experts at using religion as an excuse for their holier than thou attitudes. I'm only guessing here, but it seems that they can pray for forgiveness in the case of premarital sex. Abortion involves making a decision, and fundies aren't too keen on thinking for themselves. Maybe that's why abortion is so awful to them. The Bible says nothing about it, so it must be bad. Just a thought...
CFScorpio
November 17, 2006
sprogless Wrote:

> Abortion involves making a decision,

And premarital sex doesn't? ??? I will never understand the fundie mind.
Anonymous User
November 17, 2006
I think they blame it on the Devil. Temptation, and all that. The Devil is a good scapegoat.grinning smiley
November 18, 2006
the counsellor wants this woman to keep going, as it earns them money each time, some probably dont care about the patients only $$$.

of course thats the cynic in me. unfortunatly i am frequently right..

*********************************************************************************************************************************
I just post the stories, for interest.. for everyone

Lord, what fools these mortals be!
- A Midsummer Night’s Dream, Act III, Scene ii

Voltaire said: "Those who can make you believe absurdities can make you commit atrocities."

H.L.Mencken wrote:"The whole aim of practical politics is to keep the populace alarmed (and hence clamorous to be led to safety) by menacing it with an endless series of hobgoblins, all of them imaginary.”

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. Albert Einstein
CFBitchfromLA
November 18, 2006
I have a former nursing colleague who left the profession to become a licensed counsellor. Honestly, she was a terrible nurse and seems to be an awful counselor. She is a self-absorbed wannamoo who is desperately trying to get pregnant, almost to the point of being an obssessive-compulsive about it. Naturally, she tells people to stay in abusive relationships because "things can be worked out if you try" and actively encourages women to oops their partners "because men will love the baby when it comes". Her breedercentrism will destroy more lives than her own. I have told her on more than one occasion that she is being wrecklessly irresponsible, but the bitch won't listen so I terminated our friendship. I have no desire to be near that constantly-wrecking train.

Nothing will ever make an abusive person into a kind-hearted soul. Users and abusers destroy everything in their path and their partners are just more fodder for them.
Anonymous User
November 20, 2006
What I don't understand is when Christians get pregnant from premarital sex and then say, "Oh, well it must be God's will." or "This is God's blessing". God is not supposed to bless sin. Premarital sex is sin. That seems really screwed up to me. God just allows it to happen. I would be thinking----OH SHIT. This kid has got to be a curse because this could not be a blessing---not from sin..That's if you wanted to look at it from a Christian point of view anyway..
November 20, 2006
Hermione Wrote:
> I would be thinking----OH SHIT. This kid has got to be a
> curse because this could not be a blessing---not
> from sin.

Exactly, Hermione! If they cared to be logical at all, they would see that brat as their punishment for sinning - NOT as some "pwecious mirakul from Gawd"!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login