Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

1976 Mafia Mum

Posted by KidFreeLuvnLife 
1976 Mafia Mum
November 16, 2006
These are the types of low-life pahrunts who protect and foam pad the world for their kids, push the blame for things on everyone else but their kid, verbally attack anyone who disagrees, back stab, handling all their affairs, taking care of everything for them. These kids will grow up to be useless.

“I used play dates as a way to network my children and to meet potential clients useful to my work,” admits Andrea Harman, a mother of three from Barnes, southwest London. “Those children who didn’t have useful parents wouldn’t be invited round, even if my children got on with theirs.” WHAT WONDERFUL VALUES! I'M SO GLAD YOU HAVE CHILDREN WHO WILL GROW UP TO SHARE THESE VALUES!!!!! AND KUDOS FOR PREVENTING YOUR KIDS TO PLAY WITH OTHER KIDS THEY LIKE JUST BECAUSE THEY DON'T HAVE USEFUL PARENTS!!!!! WHAT a cunt!

I honestly feel sorry for the good parents to try to raise proper, decent, innocent kids.

A friend of mine from home has 2 nice kids. She's the type of mom who kept to herself, got involved when needed, disciplined her kids and played by the rules. She's raised 2 sweet kids who respect other people and can function as young adults. I can't tell you how many times she called me complaining about these "mafia moms" and their rotten offspring. In the end, these people are nothing more than opportunistic trash.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login