Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I guess this will be a video to remember .......(Moo plows into teens)

Posted by Dorisan 
I guess this will be a video to remember .......(Moo plows into teens)
March 23, 2015
....'cause you damn near killed people taking it, ya stupid cow

Moo videos kid in backseat, hits pedestrians
Installing rapid flash beacons at crosswalks was a waste of cash...people like this bitch is not looking at the road anyways.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
That's how people drive here *all the time*. smile rolling left righteyes2 I'm not even kidding you.

I should outfit my car with video! No, I'm not going to start talking Hot Rods again, ha. But yeah, that too - because you need a fast car to get away from these people

Oh, if I put cams on the car ~

You would not BELIEVE the idiotic to downright dangerous driving I witness.

I should do this. The traffic and what I encounter -

I could probably make a vid channel of it and make lots of money! YES it is THAT BAD!!!

Somebody just clipped a bunch of pedestrians here the other day. And the various roads, esp. the freeways / highways/ tollways - are basically wall to wall wreckage. You're taking your life into your own hands on some of those ~

On the local streets you do need to be on the look out for Distracted Cows, in their Giant Moobiles, that thing is careening around through intersections, Cow's slapping the kids or checking a crotch mucus test while trying to drive so she can rush right off to screw Duh and breed more ~

These vehicles, piloted by these people - Soccer Mawm in her Land Barge - THESE must be carefully watched! They can and will cause ALL KINDS of issues for you! First of all - they don't know how to drive. Let alone the bigass MooBile which is only slightly smaller than a garbage truck.

Add to that - Cow is not paying attention. I can only guess but I imagine it to be like various TV shows such as that one where Homer Simpson buys a load of 'accessories' for his car and winds up driving off a dock.

And besides their gadgets (including TVs), in their BroodBuses, they also have to distract themselves with fooling around with the kids - Oh, Pwecious Baby just shit his pants right while I was going through this turn, I think I'll just coo over the poo while drifting dangerously close to the car turning next to me ~

angry smiley

IMO Cows / Duhs in Gigantic Land Barges are THE MOST DANGEROUS drivers.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login