Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Birth Announcement Billboard - Parents are getting more narcissistic all the time

Posted by JohnDrake 
Parents are getting more narcissistic all the time. This is just over the top.

Birth Announcement Billboard
I can see them doing this if they want to put their loaves up for sale. Great advertising. Other than that, who gives a shit about their impending misery?
Attention whoring at its finest.
Oh dear. Are we going to start seeing billboards announcing other mundane biological functions?

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

all im seeing is a traffic hazard waiting to happen, when new moos slow or break suddenly while having an emotional response to seeing their newborn on a billboard while driving on the interstate, and just opens a world of instant access to pedo's in the area for who's got the ?"cutest"? kid

it also makes me think, if I was driving down the interstate, just how hard would a vomit apon sighting such a billboard without warning? makes me queasy just thinking about seeing a random newborn, but slammed in my face at massive scale?

and heres a sticky wicket, just how much will the moos rage, when some *dick* drives by and tosses a bottle or paint filled water bomb, or just graffiti's their little snowflakes birth announcement billboard?
exile
all im seeing is a traffic hazard waiting to happen, when new moos slow or break suddenly while having an emotional response to seeing their newborn on a billboard while driving on the interstate

Or because Grandma and Grandpa want to get their pictures taken with the billboard in the background and cause an accident by distracting drivers

Seriously though ... if parents have the kind of money to waste on that, they sure as shit had better not come into work complaining about how expensive it is to raise a kid

And another thing ... I don't mean to be offensive in any way, but WTF is that wrapped around the kid's head? Makes it look like Hattie McDaniel, from 'Gone With the Wind.'

MAMMY!

ETA - oh, this just gets fucking worse. Dh and I are waiting to see how much we're going to have to pay for his recent $28,000 stay in the hospital, and the fucking hospital offers this to the parents FOR FREE?
Really? This is what we have to look forward to? Let's see..

OH! I'm going to bet that the next one will be on one of those plane streamers! Put me down for that! I'm keeping tabs.
Ah the child-worshippers put their new loaves on high LOL
Wait, so the hospital is offering a useless goddamn billboard announcement for free, but I have two hospitals on my ass to pay nearly $6000 out of pocket for tests, consult, and surgery to remove thyroid tumors?

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
I'd totally pay a couple of teenagers to climb up on that thing and punk it with a can of paint. Money. Well. Spent. devil with smile
barbur
I'd totally pay a couple of teenagers to climb up on that thing and punk it with a can of paint. Money. Well. Spent. devil with smile

thumbs upup
barbur

OH yeah, I'll split that cost with you.

Mom Elizabeth Mikula said she has "an emotional reaction" to seeing her baby's photo on Interstate 195. She got lots of calls and messages from people wanting to congratulate her once they too saw the billboard. "Some messages were from people we hardly know," she said. "There was an outpouring of love and support for her and for us."

That is just beyond pathetic. She even admits that all the fuss is from almost strangers - that isn't any love and support - just a baby circle jerk.
New heights of narcissism. At least the comments on that post chewed these a-holes out. Not everyone finds photos of crotchfruits 'adorable' or 'cute'. I personally find them barf-worthy!
the world 'fail' on flames
On the upside, this will drive the infertile Myrtles batty because 'HOW DARE THEY RUB THIS IN MY FACE WHEN I'M SO BUTTHURT BECAUSE I'LL DO ANYTHING TO HAVE A BABY** AND THESE BITCHES ARE OUT TO MAKE ME FEEL WORSE." I'm waiting for one of them to blame an accident on that.

I've always thought billboards were pointless, but since its now apparently an option, I want one to commemorate the next dump I take.

**except foster, adopt, babysit, or mentor a child
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login