Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Titnazi pods at Milwaukee Airport

Posted by cfbitchfromla 
Titnazi pods at Milwaukee Airport
March 22, 2015
http://www.usatoday.com/story/todayinthesky/2015/03/19/milwaukee-airport-lactation-suites/25013659/

In one way, I am glad the airport is doing something to hide the dairy display. In another way, I would rather have them install "Let me get the fuck away from your screaming brats!" pods.
Re: Titnazi pods at Milwaukee Airport
March 22, 2015
I feel sorry for whoever gets tasked with cleaning it at the end of the day - eww. Why the hell does it need an electrical outlet anyway? Is this for some kind of motorized udder pump?
March 23, 2015
Yeah, the pumps are electric. Or so they can charge their goddamned phones.
March 23, 2015
starbelly
Yeah, the pumps are electric. Or so they can charge their goddamned phones.

At Charles De Gaulle airport there are little sleeping pods with iPhone charger sockets so you can have a lie-down and listen to some calming music if you have a long wait before a connecting flight. They're great, and a great way to escape screaming kids- but I see the breeders have now jumped on the concept for their own needs. As long as us CF people have somewhere to relax I don't mind but I'm sure the breeders will soon try and hog all of these things for themselves as they usually do.
March 26, 2015
These shouldn't be necessary, because if a kyd is young enough to titfeed, it's WAY too young to be on a plane. Subjecting passengers to your screaming loaf or toddler on a plane where no one can escape is inexcusable. angry flipping off

cfbitchfromla
I would rather have them install "Let me get the fuck away from your screaming brats!" pods.

Given that breeders are incapable of being considerate, however, is the best fucking idea I've ever heard.
March 26, 2015
cfbitchfromla
http://www.usatoday.com/story/todayinthesky/2015/03/19/milwaukee-airport-lactation-suites/25013659/

In one way, I am glad the airport is doing something to hide the dairy display. In another way, I would rather have them install "Let me get the fuck away from your screaming brats!" pods.

I don't think this is going to placate the lactivists. They will come up with reasons, however fabricated, as to why this is not an appropriate solution. They'll claim it's a form of segregation, or the pods aren't clean, or they are too cramped, etc. etc. etc.

Public displays of boob-feeding aren't as much about feeding as they are about public exposure and attention whoring.
March 26, 2015
Yeah, I have to agree with StudioFiftyFour. The tit-Nazis are a very angry, defensive bunch who aren't happy unless they're exposing others to their gross behavior. They will start screaming 'Discrimination' rather than use those pods. There may be a few who use them, but I think the hardcore ones will still beef in public.

The airport should have made those pods as quiet pods, for those who want to get AWAY from the screamers. That would be much better.
March 26, 2015
They should have special pods in the back of the plane for people traveling with lap baybees and toddlers. Make them sound proof and nobody has to hear the feral beasts, watch them pick their nose, deal with diapers in the bathroom or see breastfeeding. Make them mandatory for anybody traveling with a brat under 5.
March 26, 2015
evilchildlessbitch
They should have special pods in the back of the plane for people traveling with lap baybees and toddlers. Make them sound proof and nobody has to hear the feral beasts, watch them pick their nose, deal with diapers in the bathroom or see breastfeeding. Make them mandatory for anybody traveling with a brat under 5.

Many things factor into the price of airfare, including the amount of cubic footage available on the plane, what space can be sold, and what can't. The idea of a "kiddie pod" is a good one, but in practice it would be one that parents would have to pick up the cost for. Of course, you know that wouldn't happen and the cost would be spread out to all consumers.

Instead, I think there should be different types of flights offered by the airlines...

1. Open flights--available for all people, childfree and parents alike. Children are welcome, but there will be no special entertainment available for them. And consequently, adults have no expectation of a childfree flight. Alcohol sold, but a two drink maximum in effect.

2. Family friendly flights--available for families. No single seats sold. Flights have children's entertainment on the in-flight TV screens. No alcohol served. No expectation of a quiet, undisturbed setting.

3. Childfree flights--no one under 13 permitted, no exceptions. Alcohol served, no restrictions on TV entertainment.
March 26, 2015
Isn't it ironic that this is taking place in the same airport as where that senator was caught doing like George Michael in the mens room?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login