Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Well, that's one way to enforce your CF wedding request

Posted by aliceblue 
Well, that's one way to enforce your CF wedding request
April 01, 2015
Bride kills niece hours after wedding. Another fine example of natural selection at work.
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2015/03/29/christina-george-involuntary-manslaughter_n_6963938.html?cps=gravity_2688_5226761751828266258
Re: Well, that's one way to enforce your CF wedding request
April 01, 2015
Goddamn! And cue gun restriction proponents...
April 01, 2015
catharsist

Yes, I'm sure those outcrys are coming. It's a stupid notion that we should craft all kinds of gun restriction laws and spend billions of dollars trying to enforce those laws, because that same approach has demonstrated so much success with the "War on Drugs." :crz

And many times, the outcry to restrict or ban guns is followed by, "... because it will make the country safer for our children!" Another crock of shit.
April 02, 2015
StudioFiftyFour
catharsist

Yes, I'm sure those outcrys are coming. It's a stupid notion that we should craft all kinds of gun restriction laws and spend billions of dollars trying to enforce those laws, because that same approach has demonstrated so much success with the "War on Drugs." :crz

And many times, the outcry to restrict or ban guns is followed by, "... because it will make the country safer for our children!" Another crock of shit.

Yeah, I think they should at least by registered, but nothing beyond that. You have to register a car so... And I don't think that guns kill people, because then we would need to outlaw poison, knives, crowbars, shanks, pencils, literally ANYTHING that could kill someone AND lovingly wrap the streets in bubble wrap. Fuck. That. Shit. Ain't nobody takin' mah trustee crowbahr, y'hear?
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login