Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Helping breeders becoming a thing

Posted by cfdavep 
Helping breeders becoming a thing
March 31, 2015
https://gma.yahoo.com/michigan-police-officers-buy-family-car-seat-instead-203217907.html

Police pull over breeder with sprog with no car seat. Instead of citing the breeders, they bought the breeders a car seat from their own pockets. Maybe the police are trying to do PR or maybe it is just breeder pleasing.
Re: Helping breeders becoming a thing
March 31, 2015
Now if only they can buy me a bus pass for getting to work because I have no car and can't be late. Oh yeah, I forgot, I'm a grown ass adult and breeders are practically teens. I don't need the help.
March 31, 2015
I bet it's a little from column A and a little from column B. Thanks to some racists, people are talking more about how community policing is done. So I can't help but wonder if some nervous police depts. are trying to promote themselves as helpful and not jackbooted dicks.
April 01, 2015
Well, here's the thing with helping breeders: If you do it once, you have to be prepared to continue doing it indefinitely. Now that these officers have set this standard where they reward breeders for doing illegal shit while driving rather than issuing tickets, it will be an expectation. Breeder heifers will break the law while driving (so business as usual) and will proceed to scream bloody murder when they don't get let off the hook or given a gift. Driving violations will get challenged more often by breeders, and I bet more will forego buying car seats now because the fuzz will buy one for them, right?

“We made the decision that was what we needed to do to solve the issue,” Hodges said. “When we left we went onto the next call.”

“It’s just part of what police officers do on a daily basis,” he said.

No, supplying broke breeders with shit they should already have is not part of the job description of a police officer. I very much doubt these people were so broke that they couldn't afford a car seat from a thrift store. My guess is they just don't give enough of a fuck about their child to ensure its safety, but they weren't about to say that to the police, so they made up a story about how they're too poor to buy a car seat.

If Moo can't afford a car seat (but can afford to eat out), maybe she also can't afford a child. Imagine what other aspects of her child's care she must be neglecting if she can't be bothered to invest in a car seat. I call bullshit. Moo and Duh just lied to avoid being fined/cited/arrested and these sucker cops bought it.
April 01, 2015
If I was given a citation for having a broken headlamp or something, do you think the police would pay to have it fixed rather than give me a citation? Ha.
April 01, 2015
I was reading the comments and they are positively sickening.

This isn't a case of going "beyond the call of duty," this is a case of looking the other way while these people willfully put their child in danger. So much for "to serve and protect," I suppose.

Somehow I think that if this was a young man caught walking around with an unregistered firearm, I don't think the cops would be so eager to purchase the proper documents for him. It would be more like, "Cuff him and stuff him!," as it should be.

I hope these officers are willing to buy car seats for everyone who "can't afford" one. They may end up regretting the precedent they've set by doing this.
April 01, 2015
night owl
If I was given a citation for having a broken headlamp or something, do you think the police would pay to have it fixed rather than give me a citation? Ha.

I've been driving for two+ decades now, and been pulled over maybe 5-6 times. NEVER have I not been given a ticket. NEVER.

And I'm not saying that I didn't deserve the tickets I was given or that the cops were completely wrong in giving me those tickets. They weren't. But this story once again illustrates breeder-pleasing to the max.
April 02, 2015
Meanwhile, they shoot innocent people and choke racial minorities to death.
April 02, 2015
randomcfchick
I bet it's a little from column A and a little from column B. Thanks to some racists, people are talking more about how community policing is done. So I can't help but wonder if some nervous police depts. are trying to promote themselves as helpful and not jackbooted dicks.

This.

There are some nice ones out there, like the guy who jumped into the 10K to help a woman who was on a major weight loss journey when she faded four miles in. That is not PR, when he was jogging 2 miles in full uniform.

(I did joke that if it was Darren WIlson, he would have shot her and cried to the press about how she was charging him while he was safe in his car....after he went home to clean his gun and uniform and bitchslap himself on the wrong side of his face, of course. And his defenders would dig up a story on how this woman hit a classmate with a Barbie in kindergarten, so she must be a thug.)

Throwing money at breeders is pretty much PR.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
Anonymous User
April 02, 2015
Remember last year when those two kids called 911 trying to "find Santa" and were rewarded with presents?

I think the next time I'm at the movies, I'll stand up in the middle of the film and scream "I have a gun and the first person who moves is going the fuck down!!" Do you think the nice policemen who show up will bring me chocolates?
April 03, 2015
gnocchi

I think the next time I'm at the movies, I'll stand up in the middle of the film and scream "I have a gun and the first person who moves is going the fuck down!!" Do you think the nice policemen who show up will bring me chocolates?

Hmmmm. No, unless you tell him your children are driving you nuts. Then he will be headed to Godiva, stat.

From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
April 03, 2015
navi8orgirl
gnocchi

Hmmmm. No, unless you tell him your children are driving you nuts. Then he will be headed to Godiva, stat.

But not before he heads to the nearest toy store first, and buys the place out. smile rolling left righteyes2
April 03, 2015
One reason for this might be: Though breeders are in every occupation, certain occupations like the police and the military are more breederific than others. They do tend to have more than 2+ kids and I guess the breeders will help out another if it makes them "look good".
April 06, 2015
How much do you want to bet the breeders had the latest iPhones/Droids, nice nails, etc? The kid is 10 months old. Unless they're both crack whores who shat their kid in the middle of the woods, hospitals will give out carseats for FREE if you need them! Foster care might be overcrowded, but these I wouldn't trust these idiots with a pet rock, much less a baby.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
What is a home without children? Quiet. ~Henny Youngman

I don't want people who want to dance, I want people who have to dance. ~George Balanchine

"I took the batteries out of my biological clock and put them in my vibrator"
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login