Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Inpig weather woman can't take the heat

Posted by blondie 
Inpig weather woman can't take the heat
April 06, 2015
It seems like some jr. high cable show. LOL. Call a wahhhhmbulance, someone was meeeannnn.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/article-3023075/Pregnant-TV-anchor-Kristi-Gordon-receives-hate-mail-growing-baby-bump.html

A pregnant meteorologist has called out the bullies who viciously attacked her appearance by reading their hateful messages on air - before admitting that their cruel words had taken their toll on her.

Kristi Gordon, of British Columbia's news channel Global BC, was joined by her fellow anchors Robin Stickley and Squire Barnes as they reflected upon the degrading comments the mom has received about her second pregnancy on an episode of the online-only news segment News Hour Plus - with her reading some of the message aloud.

'Nowhere on North America TV have we seen a weather reader so gross as you (sic),' Kristi read from one of the messages. 'Your front end looks like the Hindenburg and rear end a brick - fill in the blank - house.'

Shithouse.
Re: Inpig weather woman can't take the heat
April 06, 2015
Not to WK for a moo, but I really don't get dumb, lazy trolls. Yes, she puts herself out there on TV but it isn't like she entering bikini contests, whipping out her boobs to titfeed or peddling diet products. Her job is to report the weather and at least she is working instead of sitting on her ass collecting welfare.
I belong to a reproductive rights board and we have a troll who HATES one of our members. She used to have a tiny picture of herself next to her user name. This stupid troll litters up every thread and fills pages referring to her as man, trashing her appearance, calling her sir (and she was born and indentifies) as female. She got so sick of it she took her picture down, he has been banned multiple times but like many of our trolls here just keeps coming back.
It is one thing to make fun of appearance on private boards like we do here but I can't imagine having the energy to email a news caster to tell them they are fat and ugly. People should just turn the channel and get on with life.
April 06, 2015
evilchildlessbitch
Not to WK for a moo, but I really don't get dumb, lazy trolls. Yes, she puts herself out there on TV but it isn't like she entering bikini contests, whipping out her boobs to titfeed or peddling diet products. Her job is to report the weather and at least she is working instead of sitting on her ass collecting welfare.
I belong to a reproductive rights board and we have a troll who HATES one of our members. She used to have a tiny picture of herself next to her user name. This stupid troll litters up every thread and fills pages referring to her as man, trashing her appearance, calling her sir (and she was born and indentifies) as female. She got so sick of it she took her picture down, he has been banned multiple times but like many of our trolls here just keeps coming back.
It is one thing to make fun of appearance on private boards like we do here but I can't imagine having the energy to email a news caster to tell them they are fat and ugly. People should just turn the channel and get on with life.

Do you mean "White Knight" by the "WK"?

If so, I agree - I don't see what the big deal here is. I am PRO CHOICE so if this Cow wants to sprog - ok. I think her clothes look OK also. One could maybe choose some looser fitting things - but that'd be my idea and I'm not going to judge.

I am also thinking - these same type of trolls are the ones who seemingly WANT women breeding - so what does that tell you? The same sorts of basement dwelling neckbeards and gross obese old men, who call models too fat, pick over every small thing about a woman's appearance, and are also MRAs who want a Moo Substitute barefoot and piggo in the kitchen making them a sammich.

To these types - women are always wrong. No matter what they do. Oh, Bikini Model? Oh, OK, but you're not a Mommy. Oh, Mommy? Well, that's nice but you're fat now so you suck. CF? You're a Lez Feminazi or Crazy Cat Lady or you just haven't been fucked right, and you don't 'know your place'.

There will never be any pleasing of these Defecto Pin Dicks, it is best for any and all women people to ignore them.

I will side with the "Weather Woman" here - there is no call for rude remarks. And if she is doing her job that is all that matters.
April 06, 2015
Yes Zzelda! So this! If this were a balding man with the same size beer gut nobody would care. I don't watch the weather for eye candy, I want an accurate forecast with minimal bullshit.
I admit I don't watch the weather much because the Internet eliminates it but these MRAssholes think a woman's role is to all at once make them at sammich, fetch them a beer, spread her legs on demand, breed on demand while looking hot every single second and bring home a check she immediately gives to him and silently spreads her legs for his pleasure in between his numerous trips back to suck on Mummy's tit in his childhood home.
April 06, 2015
Zzelda

"White Knight" by Cledus Maggard and the Citizen's Band

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oh66kDox4R0

It's not about her size, it's about her fetishizing her inpigness. Next they will be beefing on tv while they are reporting the news. It is really immature of that "news team" to bring up the letters and say things like "haters 'gon hate" but I guess the idiocracy is here anyway. People on air (even if this is just on line) get critical comments everyday but when it is about a repugnant woman all of a sudden everyone jumps up and makes a huge deal. The normal reaction to such remarks is no reaction but this one is milking it and trying to get people to feel sorry only because she is pregnant. People are mocking her attention hoing and flaunting her belly which is something she has been doing and one letter just said it was disrespectful. If you want to see more and more of those engorged bellies and boobs in your face then keep defending this.
April 07, 2015
I truly don't understand why you are so worked up. Lots of online venues have gotten sick of the trolls and are outing them because ignoring doesn't work. I don't get the fetishism of pregnancy, idiocracy, boobs and guts in our faces rant. As I have already pointed , there are many overweight men who report the weather, which is what this woman is doing as well. Nobody can shove their boobs and gut in my face on TV because I can turn it off. She is not in the wrong for doing her job, but creepy people writing letters like that are the ones with the problem. As I said, why don't the losers just turn the news cast off. This really isn't a big deal to me.
April 07, 2015
ECB, she is not overweight, she is inpig. That is what makes the letter funny. She makes excuses about her tight clothing emphasizing the Baybee Bump but it is her choice and people can not like it just as people can choose to like it. I have no idea what fat (nonpregnant overweight) has to do with pregnant and attention whoring preggos anyway. I have more in common with a fat man than I do with a pregnant cow. If an obese man wrapped his belly up like a sausage and rubbed it on camera many would comment, btw. That type of behavior prompted the critical remarks, btw, you know, like the stuff we talk about here. Does fat woman = pregnant woman? This has nothing to do with feminism. The news anchors are acting stupid and immature in the video, hence idiocracy.

People do have the right to comment negatively to anything in the media - it's call freedom of speech. If mocking and critical speech goes, then this site would not exist and also we're all fucked.
April 07, 2015
I agree with the comments about the belly rubbing and pregnancy talk. That is unprofessional, of course. And of course people have every right to write what they want if it is a not a threat. I do think "you are fat and ugly" comments have nothing to do with anything and are stupid so if she wants to make fun them on the air I think it might be a way of dealing with it. Comments asking her or the whole news team to stick to the news and weather and leave off the pregnancy talk make sense.
However, I would still just turn the channel if I didn't like it. There are 9 billion news channels.
April 07, 2015
One of the trolls wrote something like, "you aren't the first pregnant woman," which sounds pretty stupid when discussing someone's appearance. If someone ACTS as if she's the first pregnant woman evar, with attention whoring, crow-baring the baybee into every conversation, and constant belly rubbing, that's another issue. But, frankly, at this point in my life I'd be more likely to change the channel than write an e-mail or letter.

Maybe that particular letter writer was talking about this in the rest of his/her letter, something we won't know. But writing a letter to say someone looks like the Hindenbergh is petty and stupid, IMO.

I don't care that a pregnant person is on TV. She won't lose me as long as she is covered up, delivers the weather forecast professionally and doesn't talk about her baybee or her condition. I'm kind of a weather geek myself and I like extra things like sunset and sunrise and moon cycles and gardening information, such as when it's going to freeze.
April 07, 2015
I watch Global news regularly, and have seen her do the weather while inpig. She does a pretty good job, but even I commented to Mr. M6 one day that her outfits were very tight. I think she could pick out a wardrobe that is a little more befitting her size. Frankly, I don't give two shits whether or not she's inpig, but she could be a little more classy about it. Otherwise, she seems quite professional at what she does.

Now, how I feel about trolls. Despicable, stupid, ignorant basement-dwelling tumors IMO. If they don't like what they see, they are welcome to change the channel or get their weather source from somewhere else. These idiots are an embarrassment to British Columbians as a whole. They are lowife pigs with nothing better to do - and that's an insult to pigs.

At least this moo is working. That's a lot more than I can say for some of the lazy welfare scags that live in this province.
April 07, 2015
There was a preggo newscaster at the station I watch and you could not even tell she was pregnant. We thought she just gained some weight even when she stood up. That was because of her nice choice of clothing and the pregnancy was never brought up until after her leave when they mentioned it. I'm sure there were comments about her weight gain but no one in the newsroom felt the need to bring any of it up. That is class, maturity and professionalism.

I suspect that Canadian station will get more negative and goofy letters now that they got the attention they so desire. It's like how they used to show streakers or people who ran across the ball field during a game. Of course that makes it happen more. Ignoring is the best course.

Some of the comments that they mixed in with the goofy ones calling it "hate" were just people suggesting that her wardrobe was not professional. Now, I truly do get disgusted looking at an impregnated bloated uterus belly bulging straight out, and I know many others do too. Maybe it's wimpy NOT to say so, and just go along pretending it is beautiful. Sure one can change the channel but one can also stick their head in the sand and go along to get along. I still stand by the Hindenburg comment being funny, after all it is just a temporary condition for this woman and she does like to stick it out there.
April 07, 2015
OK. So people expressed negative opinions of her appearance. Their right, although they sound like assholes. If they have a right to express themselves, so does she.
I guess I just don't care if somebody is pregnant. It isn't a positive thing but it isn't negative. I am sure not going to waste my time writing nasty, sexist crap to an Internet weather woman. If she wants to read the stuff written to her on the air, it is her right. The stuff about looking like a blimp is dumb. Yeah, pregnant women, as well as obese men and women look that way. So??? Am I supposed to flip out and start writing mean emails and letters to everyone I find not aesthetically pleasing?
Nope.
Nobody is forced to watch her broadcast.
Yes, they can write mean, dumb stuff. I don't have to applaud it when one's physique has nothing to do with delivering a forecast but they are being taunted for it by basement dwelling trolls.
Unless somebody is locked in a cage with their eyes taped open they are free to change the channel. As it is, for me anyway, life is too damn short to get my panties in a wad be cause the weather woman is pregnant and showing. I'd rather fewer people spawn but that isn't my choice to make for them, so I'll pass on being disturbed by the sight of a pregnant woman at work doing her job.
April 07, 2015
bell_flower
I don't care that a pregnant person is on TV. She won't lose me as long as she is covered up, delivers the weather forecast professionally and doesn't talk about her baybee or her condition. I'm kind of a weather geek myself and I like extra things like sunset and sunrise and moon cycles and gardening information, such as when it's going to freeze.
I agree. If she does her job, I don't care if she's pregnant. If she's pregnant and an attention whore, I will turn the channel.
April 07, 2015
thom_c
Zzelda

YIKES!
April 07, 2015
Zzelda
thom_c
Zzelda

YIKES!

Horrors of American "cultural" history - the CB craze.

I'm watching our local election coverage on the news and it just occurred to me - what this weather woman wears - could be chosen by the news station management.

Further - they may be focusing on her pregnancy to try to push some agenda. They aren't without biases. What I'm watching here - I know their connected news paper will endorse particular political candidates.

And of course Faux News - we all know who's agenda they're pushing. And look at how they dress the women on their shows smile rolling left righteyes2
I do not watch that but I see things online - and they have their female 'news people' half naked smile rolling left righteyes2

TV station mgmt. has to have some hand in these peoples' wardrobes. Notice how the news people always 'match' - their outfits never clash with each other.

I think news people should wear suits. I think it looks more professional. Out of curiosity I Googled "Maternity Suits" - and - GAH. What came up was all kinds of clingy stuff sim to what this Cow was wearing.

Who resurrected Polyester? GROSS.
April 07, 2015
thom_c
Zzelda
thom_c
Zzelda

YIKES!

Horrors of American "cultural" history - the CB craze.

OK - the one guy in this - I see is wearing one of those Old Time printed Polyester shirts. It's a sign!

Is Disco coming back too? My guess, before I look it up - Polyester is made from some kind of coal tar byproducts? ~
Let's see if mah brane do remember all that expensive education ~

Well, I think I'm kinda close -
http://www.madehow.com/Volume-2/Polyester.html

Why I am thinking of this is - should pregnant women really be wearing this stuff? Couldn't it like - leech or outgas chems?
Can't this adhere to the body too, like Napalm - if there is fire or too much heat? I seem to remember issues with this stuff.

Congratulations! You have just birfed Disco Stu!
April 10, 2015
If an inpig wants to strut her stuff, go ahead. I get that this can be a special time, and while I don't agree with "letting it all hang out", it's her right to do it. I don't agree with super short skirts but if someone wants to wear one and they look good then whatevs. If she is constantly talking about her pregnancy and gut-rubbing, then I wouldn't watch her channel as that is unprofessional. Inpigs do that all the time, I see it enough in life, and I don't need to see it on the air.

However, I don't think that fat men or fat women are as unappealing as an inpig, especially since that ideal picture of an inpig woman who seems like she's enjoying her condition is just more fuel for women's oppression. Anyone who accepts the master's chain will inspire more to be forged. In my opinion, glorification of pregnancy = glorification or pro-life, christian ideals and The Family. Not interested.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login