Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Gah, why is everything always about, "the babies?" thumbs updown

Posted by Peace 
Gah, why is everything always about, "the babies?" thumbs updown
April 14, 2015
I just had a student from the local (Catholic) University bang on my front door really hard. It scared the shit out of me, because who bangs on front doors at this hour?? Anywho, she was peddling a petition to label all GMO foods in the grocery stores in my state (which I completely agree with, I am against round-up ready GMO crops).

When I told the kid that you never come into strange neighborhoods slamming on front doors, she said that she never rings doorbells because she is afraid to wake the babies. Yes, she said that, I kid you not. When I tried to explain to her that being a woman doesn't equal babies, she got all defensive about it. When I told her that 4 houses in this immediate area have NO kids, she became fearful, and said that she could leave, and did just that. She literally ran off my front walk, and onto the sidewalk to the next house. I wonder what she'd have done if I'd mentioned the childfree, gay and lesbian couples 2 houses up the street? drinking coffee

Lurking moos: THIS is what you get when you mollycoddle your spayciale sneauflaykes. They don't want to hear the truth, they'd rather think the whole world is unicorns, fluffy bunnies and Kodak moment babies. thumbs updown
Re: Gah, why is everything always about, "the babies?" thumbs updown
April 15, 2015
Peace
When I told the kid that you never come into strange neighborhoods slamming on front doors, she said that she never rings doorbells because she is afraid to wake the babies.

And banging on doors doesn't? saying 'wtf'
April 15, 2015
kittehpeoples
Peace
When I told the kid that you never come into strange neighborhoods slamming on front doors, she said that she never rings doorbells because she is afraid to wake the babies.

Yeah... don't wake the poooor bahbees with the ring of a door bell... knock down the dang door.. scare people..and that will protect the snewflaques. What is wrong with people's thought processes?
April 15, 2015
kittehpeoples
Peace

No shit!

Bayyyyybeeez. Pffft.

My dogs would freak the hell out with alarm either way. Personally, I find banging on the door to be especially disconcerting and alarming. If someone pounded on my door, my heart would be pounding.

This girl sounds dense, and fully programmed with The Good Catholic's Guide to the LifeScriptTM, which says that houses = M/F couples, married, no single people in the houses, no unmarrieds, and certainly no gays! And chyuldwen are either already present or on the way. smile rolling left righteyes2
April 15, 2015
Peace
When I told her that 4 houses in this immediate area have NO kids, she became fearful, and said that she could leave, and did just that. She literally ran off my front walk, and onto the sidewalk to the next house.

Lolwut? Does she think people with no kyds are all gangsters and drug dealers or something? waving hellolarious

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

April 15, 2015
strange aeons
Peace
When I told her that 4 houses in this immediate area have NO kids, she became fearful, and said that she could leave, and did just that. She literally ran off my front walk, and onto the sidewalk to the next house.

Lolwut? Does she think people with no kyds are all gangsters and drug dealers or something? waving hellolarious

We are all gangsters and drug dealers I mean, what would make her think that ? (innocent look) bouncing and laughing

April 15, 2015
cassia
strange aeons
Peace

We are all gangsters and drug dealers I mean, what would make her think that ? (innocent look) bouncing and laughing

I know right? Where does that stupid bitch think we get all our disposable income from? Er, obviously all this white powder is, um, icing sugar! You know, 'cause I love... baking? Yeah, that's it. Baking. angel with halo

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

April 15, 2015
strange aeons
Peace

If that's true, I wonder what she thinks of nuns?
April 15, 2015
nightfire
strange aeons
Peace

If that's true, I wonder what she thinks of nuns?

Attack Penguins!

night owl
My dogs would freak the hell out with alarm either way. Personally, I find banging on the door to be especially disconcerting and alarming. If someone pounded on my door, my heart would be pounding.

This girl sounds dense, and fully programmed with The Good Catholic's Guide to the LifeScriptTM, which says that houses = M/F couples, married, no single people in the houses, no unmarrieds, and certainly no gays! And chyuldwen are either already present or on the way. Roll-Eyes

My cats weren't too happy with the pounding on the door, either.

After she left, I checked my front door to be sure she didn't damage the large floral wreath I have hanging on the door. I was wondering where on the door she pounded, because I have a big enough house, and that banging could be heard LOUD.

Well, as the gay and lesbian homes are 2 doors up, I'm sure they gave her an earful too, about "the babies." bouncing and laughing

Mr. Peace thought she was nuts too, and had a good laugh at her expense.

Students are batshit crazy these days :crz

Or....maybe she didn't go to the gay couple, because those dudes have a rainbow flag, and a menorah in their windows smiling smiley
April 15, 2015
strange aeons
cassia
strange aeons
Peace

I know right? Where does that stupid bitch think we get all our disposable income from? Er, obviously all this white powder is, um, icing sugar! You know, 'cause I love... baking? Yeah, that's it. Baking. angel with halo

No really officer, someone put 100 kilos in my house and left this Mack-10! For real!
April 15, 2015
strange aeons

The women are witches and the men are pedophiles.

Reminds me of last Halloween: there was a sign on a house nearby saying "Don't ring the doorbell, Baybee is sleeping!" Stupid attention-whore. Just don't decorate and leave the porch lights off, they won't bug you.
April 16, 2015
starlady

Yeah... don't wake the poooor bahbees with the ring of a door bell... knock down the dang door.. scare people..and that will protect the snewflaques. What is wrong with people's thought processes?

LOL, sounds like her ability to construct thought had been scrubbed outa her!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login