Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

I May Have Dodged a Bullet

Posted by retro lizard 
I May Have Dodged a Bullet
April 20, 2015
I found out that I missed out on an annual event I usually attend, here in my hometown, due to me being immersed in some other partially related things, & being a little out of the loop with the other folks involved. At first, I was bummed out & a little irritated with myself, but then, I saw some of the photos.

The event is mostly older & elderly folks, but some of them brought life destroyers. I have not seen all photos taken, but, in the ones I did see, there were 3, & one was a baybee. I know some were likely grandshits, & these folks, despite being likable & warm hearted, like kydz. They know little about me, in the grander sense, so some of them may eventually not want to interact with me, since they are a little more conservative leaning. That includes me not liking kids. However, for now, we get along. I just know there was likely nearly constant distractions regarding some of them wanting to coo over the parasites, & parasite problems, like the maggot needing its shitrag changed & the older brats acting up, attention whoring & other bullshit.

Last year was good, but not as fun as it should have been, had one of them & her daughter not brought the grandshit with them. That little brat was a shrill, wheedling, attention whore, who never shut the fuck up, & since she had nothing to occupy herself with, she would not sit her ass down, & play, unless she was being spoken to. She barely touched her meal, later that evening, because she was too preoccupied with being tactless & obnoxious. Her moo's warnings were flimsy. So, I imagine, despite being alright, this year would have been significantly even less fun, due to 3, possibly more life destroyers distracting many folks.

Brats arguably do not belong there, because its supposed to be a meeting of mostly older & elderly folks, with my 26 year old ass attending because of interest & knowledge of local history. It has nothing to do with brats. I know the brats may be a part of their lives, & some of them may feel compelled to use the event as an opportunity to engage in grandshit attention whoring, but this event it about the adults & their memories & nostalgia, not the brats. This is not a meet the famblee event. Those that want to drag the bored & obnoxious brats along, should save it for their Facebook page. That way, those that don't want to tolerate brats can hide the brat posts, & not be alienated at the event by not being able to interact as often, due to tactless brats. Getting an opportunity to meet annually with friends & acquaintances, often separated by states, is more meaningful than parasites who do not even appreciate the significance of the event.
Re: I May Have Dodged a Bullet
April 20, 2015
Unfortunately, breeders are breeders no matter how old they are. They still have the breeder-brained mindset. And trust me, if they were to find out your true beliefs on children, they would bingo you to death (i.e. but YOU were a child once) and then would probably not want to associate with you.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login