Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Awwww! Moo Loses Bikini Body After 3 Brats

Posted by MerlynHerne 
Awwww! Moo Loses Bikini Body After 3 Brats
April 21, 2015
Awwww. Poor Moo is all upset at losing her bikini body after having 3 brats. At least she has the good sense not to flaunt the nastiness on the beach. Just another good reason to be CF!

Moo Mourning Loss of Bikini Body After Having Three Brats
Re: Awwww! Moo Loses Bikini Body After 3 Brats
April 21, 2015
She's not really my type, but she was definitely in shape on the "before" picture. Why'd she have to go and do that? She could have adopted; still stressful, but at least you aren't tearing yourself apart.

And it looks like more than 10 years have past since the honeymoon...
Anonymous User
April 21, 2015
Face it, moo. The last time you were swole up out-to-HERE with yet another loaf was the last time anyone will pay any attention to your body.
April 21, 2015
She looks like she's aged 30 years in the face, too! Gahhh! :eyebrows
April 21, 2015
I think the suit she is wearing now is flattering and she doesn't look bad. She has lost her weight, but childbirth has re-arranged what she had. This is a common complaint from people I know who have sprogged. An acquaintance of mine who looks slim but had three kids confessed to me that she wears Spanx under everything. Ugh I would hate to live my life like that.

This is a "water is wet" story. Either be prepared to have plastic surgery or exercise super hard or just deal with it.

However the bigger story here is that I've read about this woman before and when I saw she had YET ANOTHER KID my eyes bugged out of my head. :goggle :goggle :goggle :goggle :goggle :goggle

The short version is that she has a form of lymphoma (CML) that used to regularly kill people. The ONLY THING that is keeping her alive, other than bone marrow transplant, is a drug called Gleveec. Info here.

Last I read about her, she had two kids. So she willingly went off her medicine again to sprog. She'll be lucky to see them grow up.

But remember, People, the CF are the selfish ones.
April 21, 2015
Looking at her photo in a one piece suit with 3 kids, I think she looks good. She has nicely shaped legs, which go a long way in a swimsuit. Sure, she can't wear a bikini, but the suit she is wearing flatters her body, and minimizes her flabby belly. I would suggest to her that she work out with weights to tone up her arms, and do a little leg work, too. But overall, she looks really good after spawning 3 kids.

I can respect her for telling the truth: stretch marks and flab after pregnancy are NASTY. She admits it's and doesn't flaunt "tiger stripes." Instead, she calls it 'damage."

I can't stand moos who think their scar tissue, oversized labia, and broken skin are worth of display in a museum. That shit is UGLY.

I give this moo credit for being honest.
April 21, 2015
Perhaps schools should show the before and after shots. Might just dent the teenage piggo numbers.
April 21, 2015
One of the reasons I'm childfree is a 10th grade field trip to the local hospital and a labor/delivery nurse explaining in graphic detail how the body is damaged permanently by childbirth.

Made me extra careful about birth control and started a separate abortion fund just in case.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login