Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Murderer Gets Leniency because she's MOOO :td:errorr:wtf

Posted by craftyzits 
Murderer Gets Leniency because she's MOOO :td:errorr:wtf
April 21, 2015
Bitch Heather Mack who murdered her mother and stuffed her in a suitcase gets just ten years in prison. The boyfriend who helped her got eighteen years.

'Her newborn baby badly needs a mother's love and breastfeeding,' the verdict said. *Like the love Grandma felt?*

In victory over the verdict Mack downed a spiked Sprite soda bottle that "reeked of alcohol". Not only is Mack getting smashed, she's passing the buzz to her baby. Stupid bitch.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Re: Murderer Gets Leniency because she's MOOO :td:errorr:wtf
April 21, 2015
What her newborn baby really needs is a new mother.

I don't have low self-esteem. That's a mistake. I have low esteem for everyone else.
-Daria
Why aren't they doing to her what they did to Diane Downs when she was knocked up during her trial for shooting her three kids (killing one of them)? Immediately take the infant and adopt it out.

*Of course, that didn't stop Downs' youngest from attention whoring on 20/20 and Dateline that she's Diane Downs' daughter, though she was born long after her older siblings had been abused, shot, and murdered. She got to grow up in a loving family, something her siblings were denied, but wanted to act like her life was so rough because of who her biological mother was.*

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
April 21, 2015
I detest this foul skank! angry smiley

Oh would I LOVE to wipe that smirk pout off her face!

I live in the same area as these (now deceased) people. How embarrassing. The difference being - I had to work to get here, she had everything handed to her. Breeders - this is what happens when you spoil your kids. Keep telling them they're hot shit and you'll wind up with a skank like this who thinks she's Miss Sexxay Model and is owed the world. And when they don't get what they want - YOU may wind up dead in a suitcase.
April 21, 2015
How can anyone with a brain think this monster is capable of "a mother's love"? Sluicing is not a cure for sociopathy.
April 22, 2015
paragon schnitzophonic
Why aren't they doing to her what they did to Diane Downs when she was knocked up during her trial for shooting her three kids (killing one of them)? Immediately take the infant and adopt it out.

*Of course, that didn't stop Downs' youngest from attention whoring on 20/20 and Dateline that she's Diane Downs' daughter, though she was born long after her older siblings had been abused, shot, and murdered. She got to grow up in a loving family, something her siblings were denied, but wanted to act like her life was so rough because of who her biological mother was.*

This woman/child may be attention whoring, but she may have a genuine crises of identity. Many adoptees have that.

Note also the child/woman's adoptive mother hid her bio parentage from her. That is a mistake. Adoptive parents who are open about adoption with their adoptive/bio kids will have children who likely will not have identity issues.

I don't, but then my family was exceptional in making a person feel a part of them.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
I get the crisis of identity, but that's something that should be handled in private. Maybe seek out her living siblings, talk to them, and see if a relationship can be forged (and not get offended if they want to sever all ties to their mother; Christy and Danny changed their last names to the surname of the lawyer that adopted them).

But it really rubs the wrong way when she's selling her story to E! and 20/20 and anybody who knows what Diane Downs did is just like, "Okay, and? Why are you complaining? You weren't shot and killed (Cheryl), rendered a paraplegic for life as a toddler (Danny), or had a stroke due to blood loss and lose function in one arm and have to relearn how to talk and testify against your mother in court (Christy)."

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login