Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moo Cunt Flips Out When Cops Want to Search Her Home for Kidnapped Son

Posted by cfchevygirl 

The parents of a California boy who was briefly kidnapped as he slept in the family car while it was stolen from their driveway have now filed a complaint against the very same police force that found him just hours later.

Paul Guzman of Fairfield, California, the father of 8-year-old Brock Guzman, took video that he claims shows police throwing his wife Suzanne on the ground in handcuffs just moments after they reported their son missing.

This after Suzanne refused to let the officers into their home, something Paul claims she was doing for their own safety.

Shortly before this incident, at around 4:45am on Monday, Paul claims he was getting ready to drive Brock to school when he left the sleeping boy in the car to run inside and grab something.

While inside, someone stole the car, and he and his wife immediately called officers.
When they arrived on the scene they said Suzanne refused to let them in, and that they thought appeared to be blood inside the home.

That is when Suzanne reportedly grew belligerent, and can be heard cursing on their body cams, at which point they restrained her.

Link

Okay, this story just pings a lot of red flags for me; especially since Moo goes psycho and curses out police who want to search her home for her alleged kidnapped kid. She's not just a little upset or concerned; she full-on flips her shit; ranting about the police go get a warrant if they want to search her house and whatnot. Something is not right about that at all.

My thoughts are -

1. She had a shit ton of drugs or other illegal items in the house; thus why she's losing her shit on the police for wanting to look around.

2. The whole kidnapping is a hoax to begin with.

The story just doesn't make sense to me to begin with. Duh puts the kid in her car at 4:45am, to take him to school. Who goes to school at 5 in the morning? No school starts until hours after that. But then, he starts the car up, then runs back inside long enough for a carjacker to conveniently happen by and steal the car? Then, the car is dumped 2 miles away and the 8 y.o. supposedly never woke up the entire time? I feel like this was a staged kidnapping for attention, or something of the sort.

Of course, I suppose it could've been a real carjacking -- though highly unlikely -- and the parents are just paranoid meth-heads who lashed out at the police. No idea, but I bet there is a lot more to this story.

If you scroll down through this linked article, you can watch the bodycam recordings from the police. I've only watched one of three so far, but Moo is an absolute psychotic nut bag.

You'll notice in the article, too, that Duh says that Moo wouldn't let the cops in the house because one of their dogs would attack and bite them. However, moo never says anything of the sort to the police when they ask to search inside. So yeah, conveniently after-the-fact excuse by Duh to cover up what they really didn't want the cops to see/find.

I'd also like to know where Duh was at the time the cops arrived. Allegedly, Duh put the kid in the car before it was 'stolen', yet he's gone when the police show up? Perhaps Duh staged the carjacking and that's why moo keeps saying he's not home? He was on his way back from dumping the car 2 miles away.
Upon watching Video 2, moo claims duh went looking for their 'kidnapped' son. Really now. And how and where the fuck would he know to look in the dark of early morning? Sounds more like a hoax, the more I hear.

I know it's probably wrong to say -- on the off chance the kid was really kidnapped and in danger -- but a part of me wishes the cops would've told her to go fuck herself, find her kid on her own and left.
some of these car thieves will leave a car when they do notice a kid in the car. they don't want the additional charges, and possibly if the kid didn't wake up for 2 miles..
some kids are still in the house: a girl I knew many years ago I was maybe 10 or so give or take, the parents thought she'd run away from home due to an earlier incident (long story: the dad was being a shit), only to have gotten perhaps 1/4 mile, got too tired, went back home, upstairs and took a nap. Meanwhile everyone is running all over creation. Perhaps if a cop had checked the house.
I think she was reacting to being considered a suspect perhaps.

two cents ¢¢

CERTIFIED HOSEHEAD!!!

people (especially women) do not give ONE DAMN about what they inflict on children and I defy anyone to prove me wrong

Dysfunctional relationships almost always have a child. The more dysfunctional, the more children.

The selfish wants of adults outweigh the needs of the child.

Some mistakes cannot be fixed, but some mistakes can be 'fixed'.

People who say they sleep like a baby usually don't have one. Leo J. Burke

Adoption agencies have strict criteria (usually). Breeders, whose combined IQ's would barely hit triple digits, have none.
I'm sure to a point she was as reacting to being a possible suspect, but it parents are always looked at when kids go missing. Plus, since duh left the kid in the car and went inside, he had no way of knowing whether the kid maybe got out and followed him. It makes sense to be sure the kid is really missing before wasting manpower, imo.

Besides that, moo protested way too much. Let the cops go inside for 5 minutes to check things out. No instead she has a 20 minute meltdown, wasting the cops time.

I still think this is a hoax. If someone allegedly grabbed this kid -- when duh claims he was inside -- why would he go looking himself? How would he know which way the car thief went? I have no doubt that a car thief would likely dump a car if they discovered a kid inside, but this seems sketchy. Plus, how would the thief know this car would be left running in the driveway at 4:45am, and that duh would go inside and leave it running long enough to be stolen? Unless we're to believe a thief was wasting his time, daily to stake out this car on the chance someone would leave it running and unattended.
cfchevygirl

I still think this is a hoax. If someone allegedly grabbed this kid -- when duh claims he was inside -- why would he go looking himself?

Smells of balloon boy http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Balloon_boy_hoax

It is odd that the kid was in the car ready to head to school at 4:45am. Unless the school was a few hours from home which would be a heck of a bus ride on a regular basis. Strange story
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login