Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

it's little sizzler season again

Posted by cfaspiegirl26 
it's little sizzler season again
May 14, 2015
Who the fuck forgets a human being in a car??? This whole it was an accident it the biggest crock of :BS ever!!!

you have got to be shitting me!!!

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
Re: it's little sizzler season again
May 15, 2015
Sizzler Season starting early this year?

2 lawyers...yeah, I bet the Public Defender and State Atty offices each has no comment!

And the Duh drove all the way home after work before he realised he had a toasted kyd in the car?
Are we supposed to believe they really, truly, simply forget they have a kyd in the car with them?
May 15, 2015
night owl
Sizzler Season starting early this year?

2 lawyers...yeah, I bet the Public Defender and State Atty offices each has no comment!

And the Duh drove all the way home after work before he realised he had a toasted kyd in the car?
Are we supposed to believe they really, truly, simply forget they have a kyd in the car with them?

Yeah, not buying a word of it - I've read up on what those poor loaves endure when dying like that, and there is NO WAY Duh didn't realize that kyd was dead as soon as he got in the car or even opened the damn door. NONE. Unless he has zero sense of smell at all, biologically, I call :BS The loaves literally cook, and in the process lose all bodily functions and vomit profusely. So add all that together and sit it in a steaming car for multiple hours and there is NO WAY a normal person wouldn't smell it. Plus 16 months is right around when they stop being widdle loaves and start being annoying, running, screaming toadlers. I call PNA.

I once had a pound of ground beef roll out of my grocery sack and end up in the far corner of my trunk, underneath a bunch of other stuff. When I was unloading the car, I thought I left it at the grocery store that morning. By the end of the day, I could smell it in the driver's seat - and that was one pound of plastic wrapped beef, in the trunk - not 20+ pounds of a human being, shit, piss and vomit 3 feet away.

I wish the pahrunts that do this to their loaves would fry like their 'precious' kyds did. They make me fucking sick.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
May 15, 2015
Like somebody in another thread said, funny how they'll post memes about how making people and milk is their super power, that their superpowers are automatic functions that their body does for them without needing any active actions on their part, but as soon as conscious thought comes into play, they end up killing their kid.

"My superpower is making milk for the human being I created!" Yeah, bitch, but as soon as there's a minute change in your routine, you suddenly can't remember that you have that human being you created and feed your magic tittymilk to in your fucking car and didn't drop it off at daycare. You also apparently lose your basic sense of smell because you don't smell your barbecued infant that has been marinating and basting in its own bodily fluids in the hot summer sun for the past eight hours until you get home and talk to your spouse and both of you finally figure out that there's a child unaccounted for.

And all these studies want to come out to give breeders scientific reasons to absolve themselves of responsibility for killing their children; that "I forgot" is a perfectly valid reason for letting one's child quite literally broil to death. Fuck that noise. Throw the book at them. The punishment for gross negligence leading to death (aka, "I forgot that my kid, the most important thing in the world to me, was in my car.") should be:
  • Mandatory permanent sterilization
  • Prison sentence
  • Permanent ban from fostering or adopting
  • Permanent ban from any volunteerism or vocation that puts one in charge of children
  • Permanent driving suspension (because if you can "forget" somebody in your car to the point of killing them, you cannot handle the responsibility of driving)
    and
  • Permanent loss of custody of any other minor children.

When "I forgot!" results in the death of one's child and Suffered Enoughâ„¢ is no longer the zero consequences card it is now and breeders now lose everything in addition to the child they killed, I bet you that breeders will start fucking remembering some shit without needing The Villageâ„¢ to create money-sucking alarms and apps and cute little lifehacks like putting your smartphone next to the carseat. You can't remember that the "most important thing in the world" is in the car, but you'll remember the $700 smartphone that has a Facebook app so you can post 900 updates a day about how your child is the most important thing in the world.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login