Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

They're calling my home...

Posted by DucorpsToo 
They're calling my home...
May 06, 2015
Got a phone call today which originated in Eugene, Oregon. I don't know whether I should post the number to this board. Be that as it may, I answered the phone after which the lady on the other end asked whether the "man or woman at the house is home". I then asked whether this was a sales call. She said no, but they're from some "Pro-Life Committee". I then finally replied, "Sorry, but I'm pro-choice", then hung up. They must be hard up for supporters-especially if they've got to make a long distance calls-as I don't live in Oregon. saying 'wtf'
Re: They're calling my home...
May 06, 2015
Try this -

Punch the phone number into Google. Just put the number in and hit Enter. Up will come a bunch of 'who called me' type sites and you can see other complaints on those.

And add your own.

If you can figure out who these people are I think they SHOULD be outed!

angry smiley

I will guess there's plenty of complaints about who ever it is already.
May 06, 2015
I did use the Google. Phonebooks.com gave me a "The area code and exchange pair you entered doesn't seem to be valid. Please make sure you entered it correctly." 800notes showed 3 posts, One poster who was called said that they claimed also to be a pro life organization and was asked if he/she was pro life. The other two posters said that no message was left on voice mail. Probably a spoofed number. FWIW, the number was "458-201-0106"
May 24, 2015
Try "Mr. Number" to report it. They're a little more effective IME.

Also, go ahead and post the number. Some of us have friends who specifically abuse these people and waste their time/money.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login