Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Wombie one-wombupmanship at STFU, Parents

Posted by freya 
Wombie one-wombupmanship at STFU, Parents
May 25, 2015
It is actually pretty humorous how wombies can turn any achievement or moment into a wombie one-wombupmanship!
Re: Wombie one-wombupmanship at STFU, Parents
May 25, 2015
freya
It is actually pretty humorous how wombies can turn any achievement or moment into a wombie one-wombupmanship!

The breastfeeding brigade is making a habit of this, too.
May 25, 2015
Medal of Honor? Nobel Prize? Trifling, meaningless achievements compared to the noble, selfless act of producing a chylllllllld....
May 25, 2015
I'm almost thinking that I've seen this before ~

Or, my head was exploding ~

And yes they DO MommyJack and these are excellent examples thereof.

They're just as bad as as 'political shills' who feel the need to comment on say - an Apricot Tart Recipe - that it's all Some Politician's Fault.

Uh, OK ~

Breeders are always 'wedging it in' and coming up with plenty of non sequiturs themselves.

There's another 'angle' to this as well - because not only is it a form of bullying, in an attempt to coerce you. Those who say to you - "Just wait until you have kids!" - are also saying to you - Do like us or we don't want to know you.

Not only do they think most will wind up like them - they actively wish it upon others. Because they are pissed. Those who 'choose' are not pissed like this. To resort to bullying.

And if anything it may have the *opposite effect* - they may have fence sitter friends, or those who *are / were planning to have kids* - and all this griping is probably turning alot of those people CF.
May 25, 2015
Zzelda
And if anything it may have the *opposite effect* - they may have fence sitter friends, or those who *are / were planning to have kids* - and all this griping is probably turning alot of those people CF.

If this happens I'll be very happy! I feel bad that true accomplishments are being downplayed but it just one woman/man are turned off enough by the bad behavior and decide not to have kids than it is all worth it!
May 25, 2015
Zzelda

They're just as bad as as 'political shills' who feel the need to comment on say - an Apricot Tart Recipe - that it's all Some Politician's Fault.

I used to marvel at the news stories followed by someone commenting and denigrating Some Politician for it. Love how Some Politician is responsible for all political decisions, past and present even if the topic at hand is a tornado! I used to find it unnerving but now it makes me laugh at the utter stupidity.

And Some Politicians wife, well she'd better smile in every photo else the news is lamenting about her anger problem. She can't be tired, etc. because she is married to the god of all political! And, the wardrobe comments...:eh??
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login