funny parrot imitating moo

Posted by ladybug2203 
funny parrot imitating moo
April 25, 2015
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=uspOs6F_JBo

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=RfBkuiwe5N8
Re: funny parrot imitating moo
April 28, 2015
Haha, that umbrella cockatoo has quite the potty mouth! bouncing and laughing I imagine him saying, "I'm fuckin' pregnant!" Just like one of the commenters had posted. A little pissed off about something, moo?
April 28, 2015
This Moluccan cockatoo has been through many homes-some of which obviously had much tension and strife(now she's in a good home, and they have to work with her to reduce her ...um..outbursts:

https://youtu.be/nsLmQF29OgU

One of the commentators to that video was able to decipher some of what this bird was saying:

":00-:20 What kind of man are you...when I'm f**king pregnant. (guy) Breaking my back out f**king working while your out right now f**king him...

09-:20 - whatta I do for f**king hand.. I f**king work all f**king day and you can’t do a f**king thing…I'm so sick and tired of this...and I can live in my f**king vehicle if I have too

:21 - :30 - your f**king here... f**king there .. f**king here .your .f**king everywhere….It's like a freaking whorehouse.. is crazy

:54 - :56 - that's right...go talk to your husband

1:03-1:07 - my back is breakin...and I'm half way in between

1:12 -end - I’ve been working for you…until my backs breaking …..something’s actually got to give… give me 40 seconds…and I'm back behind you …and come back cause I have too…I’m so finished working for you 2 assholes...and people complaining.."
April 29, 2015
Oh lord! That reminds me of my elderly neighbor's parrot. Literally the only thing it says is "I'm pregnant!"

For some reason it has a lot of interest in me, so every time I come over and we are in the same room as the bird, it tells me "I'm pregnant" over and over and over until my friend tells it to shut the fuck up, it's not pregnant, and never wants to be.

It was a rescue, so who knows what its life was like before hand.
April 30, 2015
We's gots ourselves a DIRTY BIRDY!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
April 30, 2015
craftyzits

I was just reading stuff about Misery earlier today! How weird is that? :hs

--------------

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who haven't got it."
George Bernard Shaw

"An oyster can play catch if u only give it the oprotunity"
Some random YouTube commenter

"hate comments will be deleted!! fuckers!"
Some random YouTube uploader

April 30, 2015
strange aeons
craftyzits

I was just telling a coworker about Misery a couple of days ago. Though I had Kathy Bates yelling, "Cock-a-doody!" on repeat in my head.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
April 30, 2015
paragon schnitzophonic
strange aeons
craftyzits

I was just telling a coworker about Misery a couple of days ago. Though I had Kathy Bates yelling, "Cock-a-doody!" on repeat in my head.

I LOVE that book! In fact I have been trying to get our locksmith to teach me how to pick a lock because of the book (nerd I know...fortunately he understands my nerdness lol). If you do Audible it's actually worth spending the credit on. The actress does a really good job on reading it.
May 01, 2015
fossy
Oh lord! That reminds me of my elderly neighbor's parrot. Literally the only thing it says is "I'm pregnant!"

For some reason it has a lot of interest in me, so every time I come over and we are in the same room as the bird, it tells me "I'm pregnant" over and over and over until my friend tells it to shut the fuck up, it's not pregnant, and never wants to be.

It was a rescue, so who knows what its life was like before hand.

I'd take a guess it came from a home where a woman got pregnant and wanted a "clever" way to tell everyone in due time, so she probably spent hours each day saying I'm pregnant to the bird hoping it would spill the beans any day to visitors and babydaddy alike.

Half a bet, soon as it did, and baby daddy got sick of hearing about it on repeat, gone went the bird. Either that or they didn't want baby's first words to be "I'm pregnant", gosh how funny would that be if it was a girl, 20years later, perants tell daughters partner and his family the story "and her first words were I'm pregnant", It would be horrifying for any cf person to have said those, but ironic for a breeder since they would just keep saying it
Anonymous User
May 05, 2015
Wow LOL.... I can't imagine living in a place with so much negativity. I feel bad for those birds.
May 24, 2015
It's actually really sad. Parrots are capable of holding intelligent conversation and fully grasping what people say and what it means. If handled and loved properly, they will do just that, if they choose to. My caique is highly conversational and knows the meaning of the words he says. My conure only says the limited words she's capable of saying, but still understands what she's saying.

Birds that are abused, neglected or just taught to "parrot" will just pick up on the most dramatic thing they can. Drama = entertainment to them. It's so sad to see such a beautiful bird in the hands of a neglectful breeder scumbag who doesn't care for it other than it's entertainment value.

Do my birds cuss? Yes. My conure picked up "fuck" from watching "Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back" but she uses it correctly in context as emphasis to what she wants to say. (remember, she's more limited in her speech, so a powerful word like "fuck" is really useful to her. She especially likes the phrase "What the fuck?" when she's confused about something. Our caique, whilst he knows the meaning of "fuck" knows more eloquent ways of expressing himself. While he's very much sex-obsessed, he is more articulate in his phrases... which on some levels is more disturbing.

The point is... this bird in the video was not only exposed to this kind of display on a regular basis (which is sad) but it's the only way it knows of getting attention. Our conure knows her physical actions garner her far more attention than her speech, and thus she is less interested in talking. Our caique knows that polite (or even disturbing) speech gets more attention than screaming or the like. This is because we love our birds and wouldn't make them resort to drama just for attention. (Heck even as articulate at he is we gush over his physical antics to try and encourage those for attention. ) The fact that the bird in the video is only validated for this kind of display is disturbing.
May 25, 2015
I love it when birds are seen 'dancing' to music.

https://youtu.be/qTl1asCDOgs

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 25, 2015
craftyzits
I love it when birds are seen 'dancing' to music.

https://youtu.be/qTl1asCDOgs

My boyfriend has two parrots and they have definite likes and dislikes when it comes to music.
He plays guitar alone and with a friend almost daily and the African Grey will show with physical and vocal behaviour that she loves her free concert.
She even has a couple of favourite songs and she will try to sing along with the guitarists.
May 25, 2015
happilyjustus
Wow LOL.... I can't imagine living in a place with so much negativity. I feel bad for those birds.
Me too, sounds like a scary place to live :arrowdown
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login