Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

Moos Upset That Milking Scene Was Cut From TV Show

Posted by cfchevygirl 
Moos Upset That Milking Scene Was Cut From TV Show
May 26, 2015
I'm going to admit I have never seen this show, nor do I know anything about it. However, I don't understand why teat-pumping MUST be shown on TV. Since it wasn't, in SOME places, it's apparently a travesty.

'Oh, but it's nachural'. Yeah, and? What's next, we demand to see TV shows with someone taking a piss or a dump? Cause those are private bodily functions that no one needs to see on TV; same goes for beefing or milking. We don't see people using the bathroom on TV because we don't want to see it. IF it's referenced at all -- which I have rarely seen -- the character just walks off into another room. Same can go for these milk-crazy moos.

It's OK to show sex and private parts, but not a mother breastfeeding?
A channel that airs Starz series Outlander is coming under fire for removing a breastfeeding scene.

I'll be the first one to admit that I do not watch Outlander. Between managing a very active 15 month old, being pregnant and trying to take care of my home (husband included), my DVR is full of television shows. I do have friends who watch the Starz original series and have very good things to say about it.

Outlander is a popular show that revolves around a combat nurse who gets sent back in time where she must fight for her life. There's love, passion, scandal and drama. Set in 18th-century Scotland, it prides itself on showcasing strong female characters from all different walks of life — including motherhood. In fact, many viewers enjoy seeing women portrayed in various roles that offer empowerment.

You would think Outlander would embrace something as natural and harmless as breastfeeding, right?

Well they did...and if you live in the States, you got to see it – but in Canada, it fell on the cutting room floor.

Last Sunday, Canadian television channel Showcase decided to air a censored version of the newest episode. In it, character Jenny Fraser, who recently gave birth, expressed breast milk for her newborn child — or at least was supposed to. While folk here in the United States got to view the episode without interruption, many are scratching their heads as to why it was taken out in the first place.

Many fans of the show weren't too happy with the network's decision to remove the scene from the episode, and you don't have to live in Canada to care. While I understand there are some people who don't want to see a woman breastfeeding her child in public — or an exposed breast, for that matter — who are we kidding here?

Link
Re: Moos Upset That Milking Scene Was Cut From TV Show
May 27, 2015
thing is, I find it uncomfterble enough to accidently sight a covered beefer, or see a loaf sucking on a tit in plain sight, I think its the most disgusting thing i can see a baby do, so why the hell would i want to turn on my tv and see that very crap, blown up in scale and shoved in my face, violating my eyes in my own home?

and yes lurking moos, if you didn't know, in many country's, people of various race/back grounds/ governments, do in fact disapprove of public indecency towards women, which means that beefing scene cant be shown. i'd love to see a beefer try that shit in a country where females are expected to be fully covered, I've see stories where females die from wearing a full body swim suit because it was to racy to be worn in public.
May 27, 2015
It sounds more like a "look at mah boobie!" moment than anything that has to do with the actual plot - why should it be in there? Ma Ingles never went around with a baby sucking on her tit on Little House on the Prairie.

And I love how this insipid moo blogger chastises a decision about a show she's never fucking seen from a country she doesn't even live in. That nosey snoot sure has a long reach!
May 27, 2015

Well they did...and if you live in the States, you got to see it – but in Canada, it fell on the cutting room floor.

I think this is why the moos are making such a racket... they COULD have gotten some inexplicable satisfaction from watching an actress (fake) beef on TV, but unfortunately for them the Canadian censors actually knew the scene was unnecessary.

It's become some twisted form of voyeurism, as if these moos derive pleasure from watching public beefers. Like how peeping toms get turned on watching other people having sex or changing clothes.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login