Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

65 year-old German woman with 13 children gets IVF; is carrying quads

Posted by selidororous 
Proof positive that pregnancy addiction is a mental illness:

http://news.yahoo.com/german-woman-pregnant-quadruplets-65-reports-134258349.html

Berlin (AFP) - A 65-year-old Berlin woman who already has 13 children is pregnant again with quadruplets, Germany's RTL broadcaster reported Sunday.

The Russian and English teacher's pregnancy follows several attempts abroad at artificial insemination over the last year-and-a-half, according to the private TV channel.

The woman, Annegret Raunigk, decided to try to have another child because her youngest daughter, who is nine, wanted a little brother or sister, the channel said on its website.

It said it would broadcast an interview with the expectant mother, who has seven grandchildren, on Monday evening and plans to track her through the pregnancy and afterwards.
German geezer breeder
April 12, 2015
http://news.yahoo.com/german-woman-pregnant-quadruplets-65-reports-134258349.html

I thought Germans were saner than this. German moo up the duff at 65
Re: 65 year-old German woman with 13 children gets IVF; is carrying quads
April 12, 2015
Germany is ridiculously pro-natalist, but I expect a few people will quietly shake their heads over this.
And they get pissed off when we call them breeders.
April 12, 2015
Breeding trumps medical ethics.

The woman, Annegret Raunigk, decided to try to have another child because her youngest daughter, who is nine, wanted a little brother or sister, the channel said on its website.

It said it would broadcast an interview with the expectant mother, who has seven grandchildren, on Monday evening and plans to track her through the pregnancy and afterwards.

Annnnnd yet again, it's (supposedly) the almighty chyyyuld making the decisions. And I'd be willing to bet she had a lot of help for her 9 year old too, so why was she allowed to do this again? Because I'm quite sure it was on the taxpayer's dime. And her oldest is 44! WTF?! To be 44 years older than your siblings is sick beyond words.

And I had to laugh at the picture - some of the older 'kyds' of her look about as disgusted as I feel.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
There's some confusion...the picture identifies her as 55 and the article reads 65. I guess if she has a 44 year old kid she is 65.

I call bullshit on the story. She looks too good. If she's due around the Summer, she should be close to her third trimester and she would already be huge.

There is a difference between being pregnant at age 65 and delivering viable baybees without dying in the process.
Quadruplet pregnancies are high risk in a much younger person.

I'm just sayin'.
April 13, 2015
OMG, the stuipid just hurts! She had eggs implanted several times so one of her kids could have a younger sibling. WTF??? This really should be illegal!

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
April 14, 2015
Surely that 9-year-old must have younger nieces/nephews if that moo has seven grandkids. What's her plan for if the next batch want younger siblings?
Another piggo-freak who'll be touting their story about for months getting sponsorship from companies etc.

Next it'll be "I lost ma baybee" and a gofund collection.
German woman, 65 and mother of 13, has quadruplets
May 23, 2015
http://news.yahoo.com/german-woman-65-mother-13-quadruplets-085930898.html

A 65-year-old German woman, who already has 13 children, has given birth to quadruplets after undergoing an artificial insemination procedure in Ukraine, RTL television reported early on Saturday.

Annegret Raunigk had three boys, named Dries, Bence and Fjonn, and one girl, Neeta, who were born premature at 26 weeks in a Berlin hospital but have "good chances of surviving," according to RTL.

"However, the babies, in comparison with a normal birth in the 40th week, are not completely developed, so eventual complications can't be ruled out," said the report.

Their mother lives in Berlin and is an English and Russian teacher who is close to retirement. In addition to her children, she is grandmother to seven.

RTL said the new arrivals make her the world's oldest mother of quadruplets.

She became pregnant after undergoing several artificial insemination procedures in Ukraine, said RTL.

The channel has negotiated exclusive rights to the story and has followed the build-up to the births, although it says no filming was done in the hospital where the babies were born.

Raunigk made headlines in April when the German press first reported that her latest artificial insemination attempt had resulted in a quadruple pregnancy.

At the time, she said she decided to try to have another child because her youngest daughter, who is nine, wanted a little brother or sister, according to RTL.

Oh, she had fucking quads because her youngest crotchstain of the litter wanted a little brother or sister. What bullshit.

Nice comments, too. I love how someone details the fucking welfare system in Germany...they're on the way of Greece. No brains.
Re: German woman, 65 and mother of 13, has quadruplets
May 23, 2015
What pisses me off about the whole thing is by the time the youngest ones are teenagers she will probably be dead by then. I don't understand having so many children to where you will end up dead before the youngest ones graduate middle school. The youngest kids will end up having to be cared for by their older siblings who already have kids of their own to care for. Way to create a burden for the older kids because the new loafs if they survive will probably have a shitload of developmental disabilities considering breeder geezer moo probably got pregnant with scrambled eggs. All because the youngest she-brat had to have a baby brother or sister.

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
May 24, 2015
I'm going to hell for this but I was really hoping the headline would be, "Geezer Breeder IVF Moo Miscarries Quadruplet Clumps." the world 'fail' on flames
May 24, 2015
The docs say that the chyldren have 90% chance of survival but they won't be healthy!
May 24, 2015
Sick, just sick!!!!!!

- The human gene pool could use a little chlorine
May 24, 2015
Who's the adult in this household? The nine-year-old says she wants a younger sibling, so Moo indulges her? Bitch has 13 kids and that's way more than enough. Well since the little cunt wanted a younger sibling, maybe she should be tasked with caring for all four of them. I bet she'll get tired of that shit real quick.

Why is there not a cut-off age for IVF? I hate that it's even legal, but why can't doctors tell women to fuck off when they're old enough to be grandmothers (or actually are) and are looking to breed? Geezer breeders almost never birth healthy, normal kids, and in true fuctuplet form, these ones were all micro-preemies and won't be healthy if they manage to survive with extensive medical intervention. I honestly doubt Moo will live until all the kids are old enough to be on their own, meaning the responsibility of raising these younger kids will fall on the older ones. Who knows, Moo could croak relatively soon and then it'll be more than just the new loaves who need caregivers.
May 25, 2015
This "my daughter wants to have siblings" is a bull$hit excuse.
This woman has been on different talkshows due to her special family situation.
She got the chyldren because she wants to be the centre of attention.
She even got a reality series due to the pregnancy.
"Look at me, I am famous, I am on TV!"
May 25, 2015
At least she lives in Berlin and not the US. Stay there, moo!
Update:
The baybees have to stay in hospital for 15 more weeks. They are considered high-risk,
docs say that they can still die.
Two baybees need artificial respiration. One baybee had to have an intestinal surgery.

The chyldren were born per c-section prematurely because the moo got cardiovascular problems.
The cruelty of this is amazing, forcing these poor things into existence only to suffer. Brutal, inhumane. This occurring in what is supposed to be civilized societies, shame on anyone who participates or in anyway endorses or supports these sick fucks.
blondie
The cruelty of this is amazing, forcing these poor things into existence only to suffer. Brutal, inhumane. This occurring in what is supposed to be civilized societies, shame on anyone who participates or in anyway endorses or supports these sick fucks.

ITA. This is an abomination. sad smiley
blondie
shame on anyone who participates or in anyway endorses or supports these sick fucks.

And yet if you read comments elsewhere, it's all "Oh wow, this is amazing! She has every right to do this! It's none of your bizness!" Like that couple with 100 grandbrats: "Congratulations! So wonderful! What an accomplishment!"

:smn
I can't even begin to describe how sick this makes me feel. :lips We all have our breeding windows. Women have menopause for a reason; to protect their bodies from pregnancies they can no longer handle.
boredofbreeders
I can't even begin to describe how sick this makes me feel. :lips We all have our breeding windows. Women have menopause for a reason; to protect their bodies from pregnancies they can no longer handle.

Yes and it is also built in population control. But we keep trying to override it by being cradle robbing geezer breeder duhs and psycho IVF infertile myrtles.

``````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````````
"I have found little that is 'good' about human beings on the whole. In my experience most of them are trash, no matter whether they publicly subscribe to this or that ethical doctrine or to none at all."
~Sigmund Freud
Common sense would tell you that once nature tells you it's time to stop breeding, you STOP BREEDING.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login