Canadian singer moo and crying brat kicked off of flight
May 28, 2015
fuck off whiny ass moo!!!!

your children are overrated and overvalued, and
you've turned them into little cult objects. George Carlin

Not a single gram of fuck shall be given today
Re: Canadian singer moo and crying brat kicked off of flight
May 28, 2015
According to United, the child "could not be secured." I wonder what that means and that's probably the key.

I wish they could kick wailing loaves off the flight but generally the airlines only care if the kid is belted in. As long as the kid is belted in (for a separate seat) or remains on the lap (for breeders too cheap to pay for another seat) the kid can scream until it's blue in the face.

Unfortunately.

There has to be more to this story than Moo's side.
May 28, 2015
"Canadian singer"? Never heard of this cow.

WARNING: There's a big gross BF picture on the page if you open the link. two faces puking
May 29, 2015
cfaspiegirl26
fuck off whiny ass moo!!!!

There needs a 'wambulance'

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
May 29, 2015
SkyWest confirmed that a woman was removed from the flight when her child “could not be secured for takeoff.”

In airline language, this means "kid refused to sit down and strap in."

From another paper: "When everyone was boarded, my son got very fussy. He started to cry really loud, he was squirming in my arms and I was doing everything I could to hold onto him." Blackwood said she was in a window seat and apologized to the man sitting beside her.

From the airline: “For the safety of all onboard, federal regulations require that all passengers be seated for take-off. Despite numerous requests, the child was not seated, as required by federal regulation to ensure passenger safety, and was repeatedly in the aisle of the aircraft before departure and during taxi."

Of course moo denies all this in Twitter.

For the record, if they were flying to Vancouver Canada, it is an international flight and United does not allow lap babies. This was a regional airline (SkyWest) so smaller plane and I am guessing domestic flight.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
From a bottle cap message on a Magic Hat #9 beer: Condoms Prevent Minivans
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I want to pick up a bus full of unruly kids and feed them gummi bears and crack, then turn them loose in Hobby Lobby to ransack the place. They will all be wearing T shirts that say "You Could Have Prevented This."
May 29, 2015
These attention-seeking cows always run to social media to try to gin up hysterical internet rage on their behalf. Can't wait for another pax to speak up and give a more realistic take on the events.
May 29, 2015
Pretty soon the airline will require the airline attendants to wear body cams (like police) to record what the moos actually say and do, instead of what they claim in the media.

My first 4 pages of internet search for this unknown "singer" was her self-publicity in the media about getting kicked off the plane.
She seems to be one of the millions of small circuit local musicians in the world.

My diagnosis:
- part publicity grab
- part money grab
- part empathy grab
May 29, 2015
Eh, this story came through on my FB and the comments were all... 'if you don't understand then you aren't a parunt' or 'if you say 'control your chyld' then you are not a parunt' People were lighting into everyone who ageed with the airline and saying 'you must not be a parunt'
\
So... now.. in their eyes.... Everyone who can't stand screeming brats or entitlement attitudes are not parunts. I know plenty of PNB's who can't stand a spoiled whiny brat.
May 30, 2015
starlady
Eh, this story came through on my FB and the comments were all... 'if you don't understand then you aren't a parunt' or 'if you say 'control your chyld' then you are not a parunt' People were lighting into everyone who ageed with the airline and saying 'you must not be a parunt'
\
So... now.. in their eyes.... Everyone who can't stand screeming brats or entitlement attitudes are not parunts. I know plenty of PNB's who can't stand a spoiled whiny brat.

If you can't control your child's behavior, then it doesn't belong on an airplane (or many other places in public). Keep them the fuck home until they can handle it.
May 30, 2015
^ ITA

Words that came to my mind: PUBLICITY STUNT!

Also thought - Is it Tiffany (80s) come up from the grave?

My Teen / 20s years were a few later, so I was blessed with the glurge known as "Grunge".
Is this exciting? The only acceptable Hipster answer is: Meh.

Few people were trying to have kids, anyway. Or on the flip side jumping head long into Heroin addiction.

Yeah, no.
May 30, 2015
Zzelda
My Teen / 20s years were a few later, so I was blessed with the glurge known as "Grunge".
Is this exciting? The only acceptable Hipster answer is: Meh.

Few people were trying to have kids, anyway. Or on the flip side jumping head long into Heroin addiction.

Yet even Cobain just had to breed.
May 31, 2015
starlady
'if you don't understand then you aren't a parunt'

and did they mean that as an insult?
May 31, 2015
looks like the yahoos at yahoo yanked the comments.
Tab won't open in either IE or firefox. Moos must of got her ass :flaming
like no tomorrow. face saying 'error'

What is seen cannot be unseen however!

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
thom_c
looks like the yahoos at yahoo yanked the comments.
Tab won't open in either IE or firefox. Moos must of got her ass :flaming
like no tomorrow. face saying 'error'

I see the comments, only 33 of them, but they are there, as of this post.
I'd like to know how she even managed to board the plane while seven months pregnant. Don't most airlines have a cut-off point which is long before seven months? Did she lie about her due date? Something's not right about this- along with the brat refusing to use its seatbelt this makes her sound like just another entitlemoo (and a Z-list celebrity to boot) who expects everyone to bend the rules for her and her precious spawn.

I for one am finding it heartening that more airlines seem to be showing less tolerance towards these entitlemoos and their screaming brats. I have a particularly unpleasant memory of landing after a long-haul flight when my nerves were shredded because shortly after I finally managed to get to sleep I was woken up by a screaming baby whose moo did sweet FA to calm it down for a good hour and a half. Eventually the stares led her to carry it to the toilets with a bit of a guilty look on her face, but it took her fellow passengers a lot of guilt-tripping.

I've seen moos try to claim that we're being petty, with comments like "You're relaxing on holiday, we're working hard because we have a CHYLD to look after", but I wasn't on holiday- I was starting a new job abroad in a completely different culture and had wanted to make a good first impression and not be too jetlagged so I could have a productive first week. Plenty of people work on flights and don't appreciate a screaming baby breaking their concentration. Even if everyone was on holiday they've still paid for a ticket and deserve to enjoy their flight- most of them will have paid more than the parents with their discounted and free child places, if anything parents should get a class of their own in a soundproof cabin behind Economy Class- maybe we could call it Economoo Class.
June 02, 2015
screaming sausage
if anything parents should get a class of their own in a soundproof cabin behind Economy Class- maybe we could call it Economoo Class.

Preferably on the wing. Scream as loud as you like out there.

Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login