Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

My brother's gf is inpig - trainwreck in the making, I swear

Posted by amethyst114 
My brother's gf is inpig - trainwreck in the making, I swear
June 05, 2015
Dear gawd I want to scream. Back in Feb, I got a weird phone call from my mom who asked if my brother had told me about his gf (G) yet - that she was inpig. When I said no, I hadn't heard that, we had a long conversation about it - because my brother is a pathological liar, and this wouldn't have been the first time he lied about knocking someone up. At the same time, my mom told me that my brother said G wasn't sure whose baby it was - his or someone else's.

Last Monday, I met G for the first time, when I'm blindsided about her tagging along on a 3 hour drive while I'm taking my brother back home - in the middle of the Tx storms and flooding. I've never met the woman, and knew nothing about her.

Holy shit.

G is younger than me (she is 30) and already has FOUR fucking kyds - the oldest of whom is 16. That would put her at 14 when she sluiced the first time. The rest are practically stairsteps until the youngest who's 7 (I think... I zoned out). She went on and one about how she's so happy this one is a girl because she has all boys - golden penis in reverse I guess - golden vag? She doesn't have custody of any of them. She told me the two names they are arguing over (both stupid as fuck because she wants something yoooonique).

When she asked if this would be my pahrunt's first grand-daughter, I said that it would be their first grandbrat period and that all they are getting from me is grand-dogs. She looked at me funny, but thankfully kept her mouth shut - for a few minutes before going into "Ohhhhhh she's kicking! Ohhh it hurts. Ohhh I'm soooo stressed out" hysterics.

I found out she went to prison for 2 years (presumably when she lost custody of her other brats). I don't know what for, she didn't say and I didn't ask. Then she shoved ultrasound pics in my face while I was trying to drive in torrential rain.

So why am I ranting now? Well she added me on fakebook, and had another ultrasound and threw the pics up. So I went a-hunting on her page. She is a nutjob of the first order. She claimed to be married to her FOTW while she was still married to someone else - more than once (which hilariously someone called her on). She's claimed to be inpig multiple times before, without any new sprogs showing up - thankfully she didn't post any clump-loss drama. When she lost custody - she was posting left and right about how FREE she was and how she was so glad she didn't have to care about or 'report to' anyone but herself now.... so she goes and gets knocked up again. Real PMYABP material here.

Also, still no one knows who the real father is. If my bro - who is both physically and severely mentally ill, unemployed, and barely getting by on disability is the BETTER choice to claim -- who the fuck is the other guy?! (And what moo wouldn't claim whoever she thought was better right?). We've all been telling him to get a paternity test, but so far he wont' do it. I have no idea if she is going to try and tag along on the famblee vacation my pahrunts have been planning for later this month. Gawd I hope not.

I think I need CPS on speed-dial come October. At least neither of them know where I live, so they can't drop off the loaf on my doorstep. And my pahrunts and I have made it crystal clear that we won't be raising bratleigh for them.

Jeezus Kheerist on a cracker. I think I need to stock up on the liquor.

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
Re: My brother's gf is inpig - trainwreck in the making, I swear
June 05, 2015
Holy crap, have a hard drink for us both, that sounds like a mess already and the loaf isn't even born yet.

I do hate when people just assume its cool to turn up unannounced, but its normally something that can be let slide if their at least pleasent to be around, she doesn't sound pleasent. Maybe she's trying to warm the family up to her for when she dumps the loaf and moves on, also did your family seriously just pass over the fact that it might not even be his?
I don't understand why the government does not mandate sterilization for somebody who manages to lose custody of her children. Once you have had children forcibly taken away from you, you don't get more chances to fuck up more children.

------------------------------------------------------------
"Why children take so long to grow? They eat and drink like pig and give nothing back. Must find way to accelerate process..."
- Dr. Yi Suchong, Bioshock

"Society does not need more children; but it does need more loved children. Quite literally, we cannot afford unloved children - but we pay heavily for them every day. There should not be the slightest communal concern when a woman elects to destroy the life of her thousandth-of-an-ounce embryo. But all society should rise up in alarm when it hears that a baby that is not wanted is about to be born."
- Garrett Hardin

"I feel like there's a message involved here somehow, but then I couldn't stop laughing at all the plotholes, like the part when North Korea has food."
- Youtube commentor referring to a North Korean cartoon.

"Reality is a bitch when it slowly crawls out of your vagina and shits in your lap."
- Reddit comment

"Bitch wants a baby, so we're gonna fuck now. #bareback"
- Cambion

Oh whatever. Abortion doctors are crimestoppers."
- Miss Hannigan
June 06, 2015
WOW.

That sounds like a nightmare!

I was just thinking about a 'fun trip' I'm trying to plan - up N by Lake Superior.

I'm thinking checking cars, maybe renting cars, because mine only holds two, go by boat? (It's 500 mi), who all would want to go ~
Where can we stay, along the way ~

And it would all be 'happy, fun, relaxing' - for lack of a better description. The places and people I have in mind, I know them well enough to know there'd be no worries at all. Even my Mom might go.

I can't imagine being stuck with some Maniac Moo in a car for a length of time - and in a storm? We get the same here in Chi / GL region - it comes straight up from the Gulf of Mexico. Thanks for sending your weather up! And once some of these hit the Lakes - and 'weather from Canada' and W - it creates new storms exactly like 'Hurricanes'. 100 + mph winds. Some 'remnant' of - Isaac? Few years ago - is what ripped a good chunk of the roof off of my other house.

DAMN. I know what you're saying. And I can imagine some of these things are even worse for you. I have also been keeping up with the recent flooding in TX. Yeah. From one Water World to another - you have our sympathy and commiseration.

You need a *fun and relaxing* trip now!

(If you get desperate / stuck with crazy people - remember - you can always hop a barge ~
Come up N here - owait - the weather will likely be the same ~ and it floods here on the regular, bad weather just makes it worse ~ )

Hope you can relax now, and manage a way to keep some distance from these people ~
June 06, 2015
amethyst114
Also, still no one knows who the real father is. If my bro - who is both physically and severely mentally ill, unemployed, and barely getting by on disability is the BETTER choice to claim -- who the fuck is the other guy?!

I'd have a concern about your brother's safety with this cow. If she isn't fit to be a mother (is even glad that her other kids were taken away) he might not be safe around her.

Does your brother have a social worker to whom you could raise concerns? If so, maybe they can mandate that a paternity test be done, in his best interests.

I was going to suggest booting the bitch off your FB connection, but given that she's is such a blabbermouth, it might be a good source to provide a forewarning of things to come.
June 06, 2015
:smn And I thought my (ex) SIL was bad! Where is this family vacation going to be? I'd seriously consider securing myself a rental car for the trip so you have an immediate escape from the crazy, annoying witch.
June 06, 2015

And my pahrunts and I have made it crystal clear that we won't be raising bratleigh for them.

Unfortunately I've known many seemingly-sane people who express this opinion, then go completely soft once the kid gets here and then proceed to throw insane amounts of money/time/effort into lose-lose situations like this. I wouldn't be surprised if your parents are raising this kid in five years, given the Moo's history and your brother's instability.

Here's what I would do:

1. Start working on the parents IMMEDIATELY. Make it understood that you support their stance completely and emphasize that taking on this loaf is nothing more than enabling your brother to avoid his responsibilities. Your parents need to enjoy their own life and health. Tell them they cannot be raising a child at their age without endangering their health/finances, etc.

2. It sounds like your bro is a mentally incompetent wuss. As soon as the baybee is born, get your parents to pay for genetic testing if he won't. It's not harmful to the baybee--all it takes is a cheek swab with a q-tip and they would have to get cells from your brother too. Spending $100 or $200 now could save them thousands later. If the kid is not your brother's, that needs to be known up front. Let's hope it's not his.

3. HELL NO would I go on this vacation anywhere near this bitch. Tell your parents you are not interested in going on vacation if she does along. Someone needs to tell your brother now that it' s family only.
June 06, 2015
The first thing I would do is put that witch on the restricted list of your FB account. You can see all her stuff, but she cannot see anything of yours, except the stuff you set to public. It is a useful tool when you cannot reasonably delete somebody, yet you don't want them to see your personal posts, information, etc...

If you unsubscribe from her posts, you won't see anything she puts up on FB. All of her drivel will go to the restricted group/list.

The best part is that she won't ever know you did this. I had to friend a fundie quiverfull person I knew from high school. Yes, that's right.....so she is in restricted, and I unsubscribed from her ramblings. Win-win situation. I don't see her shit, she doesn't see my personal posts, yet she thinks she is a friend winking smiley
June 06, 2015
Sounds like it is due in October? That means she's barely four months along or so...
I call BS on it kicking and hurting her, that was drama-whoring to the max! "Pay attention to meeeeE!!!"
It ain't even crowded in her abdomen yet. Is she already as big as a whale? "Eating for two?"
Sounds like it's good the others were taken away, looks like your bro is going to be a single dad after it's born and the post partum psychosis kicks in to high gear. Be prepared to set boundaries with everyone.

I'd maybe kick her, bro, and anyone else in their close circle to your restricted list on FB, don't post any public statuses but share the occasional thing with that list, you know, "Oh I'm hardly on FB these days, can't find the time..." But you can still check out their walls to see how the crazy is spinning.
June 06, 2015
I am sorry to hear that Amethyst114. I hate to say it, but your brother made a few mistakes. This no longer applies to your brother, but for any other men that read this, here is the scoop:

Never date a single mother. If she had one kid and gets pregnant again, she is keeping the second one. You will be paying for all kids, not just yours.

A woman who had a kid at a very young age is usually not very responsible to begin with. No amount of reasoning will work with her. Her life is ruined for a long time and being a carpenter who attempts to rebuild that wreck is not a position that will ever earn you a thank you.

A woman who has multiple kids by multiple dads is someone to stay away from in ALL circumstances. She is likely a DNA sample collector who is looking for another "donor". Don't be that donor because you are going to be on a hook for payments for a long time.

If you think that you are just going to wear a condom and you can "just hit it a few times and go", think again. Condoms are mostly effective when both partners agree to use them. If one partner wants pregnancy, condoms are not as effective, because one party can compromise the effectiveness of the condom.
June 06, 2015
Definitely let CPS know she is inpig again. If they took her other kids away, they might need to have a look see to how she's fairing with the most recent one.
June 06, 2015
Presto
I'd maybe kick her, bro, and anyone else in their close circle to your restricted list on FB, don't post any public statuses but share the occasional thing with that list, you know, "Oh I'm hardly on FB these days, can't find the time..." But you can still check out their walls to see how the crazy is spinning.

Don't forget to toss lots of pics of kittens, puppies, and other blathering bullshit to your public list too.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
June 06, 2015
craftyzits
Presto

Don't forget to toss lots of pics of kittens, puppies, and other blathering bullshit to your public list too.

Yes.

And again about that 'Fun Holiday' for you - loaf's due to blast forth in October, eh?

That's "Fall Color" time - in the area I mentioned above! Just go 'straight up' from TX, get onto rte. 41 - and keep driving on that - until it ends.

Could be a getaway for you Amethyst, in October ~

http://copperharbor.org/

Plenty of scenic pix of the place to be found, too. That can make a nice 'look where we're going on vacay' type post (s) which will surely grind some jealous gears grinning smiley
June 06, 2015
Dorisan
amethyst114
Also, still no one knows who the real father is. If my bro - who is both physically and severely mentally ill, unemployed, and barely getting by on disability is the BETTER choice to claim -- who the fuck is the other guy?!

I'd have a concern about your brother's safety with this cow. If she isn't fit to be a mother (is even glad that her other kids were taken away) he might not be safe around her.

Does your brother have a social worker to whom you could raise concerns? If so, maybe they can mandate that a paternity test be done, in his best interests.

I was going to suggest booting the bitch off your FB connection, but given that she's is such a blabbermouth, it might be a good source to provide a forewarning of things to come.

To everyone who has mentioned booting her off FB or onto the restricted list - I probably shouldn't admit this, given it's a violation of FB's TOS, but I have two accounts. She's on the one I reserve for the people I don't deal with much or don't like. My brother's on there too and I don't post much personal stuff there. But yes, I'm going to keep tabs on her.

I'm not all that concerned for my brother's safety, honestly (he's tried to kill me twice, while deep in mania both times) I am much more concerned for the loaf. I searched a few websites I know of so I could figure out what she was arrested for - and apparently it was felony child endangerment as well as "injury to child by omission" - whatever that means (neglect?). Between the two of them, I think that loaf is going to be fucked. My mom and I have already discussed calling CPS in a couple of months to give them a heads up.

The vacation is two hours away at a lake house, so I'll be well within driving distance of going home if I need to. And I might if she comes along. Right now, she is back living with her own moo 3 hours away. (Please stay there, please stay there).

I truly hope my pahrunts don't give in if it comes out that the baybee is his. They are both due to retire next March, and they have health problems that could spiral out of control with too much stress. I really don't think the loaf is his, but I guess we'll all find out in a few months.

And yes Presto she was a complete drama queen in the car. And yes, she was "eating for two" and then whining because she's not showing because she's overweight. :Violinsmile rolling left righteyes2

I am so thankful I have this place to rant to - everyone else is all "ohhhh a baayyyybeee! How woooonderful" Mr. T: I pitty tha fools

"Selfishness is not living as one wishes to live, it is asking others to live as one wishes to live." - Oscar Wilde
June 07, 2015
amethyst114
I probably shouldn't admit this, given it's a violation of FB's TOS, but I have two accounts.

Ooops smile rolling left righteyes2

:::whispers::: I have three

I wouldn't worry about that. With all the groups I'm subscribed to --- travel, genealogy, animal rescue ... the only way to be able to follow and communicate coherently is to organize them under different IDs.
June 09, 2015
Hahaha! I've been meaning to split off my family to a separate account. It's all set up already, I just mean to upload more pictures and then get down to the whole friend requests and blocking from the original one.
I just get so nauseous to see things like this in my feed:
(Uncle) liked
What did Clint Eastwood say about Bruce Jenner that had to be cut from (whatever) show?!

They have no idea how offensive they are. I want to know what he liked, but then I also don't want to know these things about people I thought were close to me. But I also do want to know, I want to know who I shouldn't trust, who I can never really be me around.
June 09, 2015
Presto
Hahaha! I've been meaning to split off my family to a separate account. It's all set up already, I just mean to upload more pictures and then get down to the whole friend requests and blocking from the original one.
I just get so nauseous to see things like this in my feed:
(Uncle) liked
What did Clint Eastwood say about Bruce Jenner that had to be cut from (whatever) show?!

They have no idea how offensive they are. I want to know what he liked, but then I also don't want to know these things about people I thought were close to me. But I also do want to know, I want to know who I shouldn't trust, who I can never really be me around.

My younger sister. She posts some of the most inane things on my "family" page. Fine there, everyone knows she can be a ditz, but she asked to be added to our RV/travel page and I friended her. She began posting the same shit there! It's embarrassing! I ended up keeping her as a Friend on that page, but blocked her ability to post. She can see but she can't yap.
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login