Welcome! Log In Create A New Profile

Advanced

[Warning Gross] Eating own placenta:wtf

Posted by nokidsandhappy 
[Warning Gross] Eating own placenta:wtf
June 08, 2015
[Warning very gross two faces puking] Ewww Vomit!!!

I guess this is the height of 'Babby-Worship©' - eating your own placentaface saying 'error' There are links to it, but be warned they're extremely gross and even Duh is getting in on the act in one link ::brbl

Yep, according to the above link, it's taken off because Kym Kardashi-narccisist-West did it, and naturally all the other sheeple-Moos are now following suit. Apart from offering no benefits at all, and the fact that they're chowing down on a congealed clot marinating in babby turd, urines and wastes for 10 months. Still it doesn't surprise me that 'Babby-Worship©' is taken to such extremes that moos are willing to munch on a biological equivalent of a baby sewerage treatment plant. Yum-yum :crz
Re: [Warning Gross] Eating own placenta:wtf
June 08, 2015
I really don't think they eat it for "Babby-Worship©", it's mostly for the unproven, purported beauty/health reasons. There's placenta facials (!!!) too.

That does not make the act any less cringeworthy, though.
June 09, 2015
Granted there's a fair amount of beauty/health/vanity reasons for eating it and that's the primary reason for munching on these poo-marinated clots, but I believe there is a small amount of unconscious Babby-Worship associated with it.

In Babby-Worship, I mean the whole clot being some nonsensical apex of purity and speculness because it made the loaf grow, and you know that crotch nuggets are all 'pure and spechul' to their moos - so their twisted logic somehow believing that eating this clot is going to endow them with some of this pureness and speculness as well as majikal babby health and beauty powerssmile rolling left righteyes2.

Either way it's nothing more bizarre familial cannibalism (the placenta is made out of the same material as their loafs - so it is actually eating a part of their loaves) with a bit of corpophilia thrown in too - two faces puking::brbl.
June 10, 2015
When the loaf exits it is very common for turds and piss to exit at the same time. Consider, there may also be essence of cow manure along with that placenta.

Do please excuse me while I vomit my food.

+++++++++++++

Passive Aggressive
Master Of Anti-brat
Excuses!
Sorry, only registered users may post in this forum.

Click here to login